Author Topic: Ok, so my coworkers fiance is a Christian...  (Read 1000 times)

ikke

Re: Ok, so my coworkers fiance is a Christian...
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2009, 11:53:57 AM »
I say he should burn the church norway style so we have one less influential group of idiots in the America.
Isn't fox news creating a large percentage of those idiots?

Blasphemy

« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2009, 12:02:22 PM »
I say he should burn the church norway style so we have one less influential group of idiots in the America.

lol I love how faggots persecute republicans, when Democrats are just as stupid and lie just as much. Faggots need to open their eyes and see both sides fuck up on a daily bases and Congress fails at even the most basic stuff. Seriously this countries politics have degraded into nothing more then a faggot drama fest, built on lies, hypocritical notions/ideals, and exploitation. Honestly, You'd think people would learn by now. lol You think Congress was pissed over AIG? please, that was some good acting, they knew it when they signed the bill, who the fuck you think donates to their campaigns. Only ones they work for are the ones who buy em out... 

ikke

« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2009, 12:04:42 PM »

lol I love how faggots persecute republicans, when Democrats are just as stupid and lie just as much. Faggots need to open their eyes and see both sides fuck up on a daily bases and Congress fails at even the most basic stuff. Seriously this countries politics have degraded into nothing more then a faggot drama fest, built on lies, hypocritical notions/ideals, and exploitation. Honestly, You'd think people would learn by now. lol You think Congress was pissed over AIG? please, that was some good acting, they knew it when they signed the bill, who the fuck you think donates to their campaigns. Only ones they work for are the ones who buy em out... 
tbf I only really see the funny shit that comes on the daily show.
Only fox shit I get here are the simpsons and family guy

Cali Climate

« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2009, 12:13:20 PM »

Fox News is the choice for the christians, so I'd say it's the church first.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2009, 02:35:11 PM »
It ain't even just Hip Hop, it's like the whole urban culture. The black comedians, the soul singers, who the majority of them do Gospel albums, why would white people or suburban folks wanna be taken apart in this culture. Why listen to the Hip Hop, why watch a Steve Harvey show when he's pretending to introduce Jesus, why go a Etta James concert when she could break out in a gospel record. I mean shit if this was based round Atheism, shit I wouldn't want anythang to do wit it, cuz I'd feel uncomfortable. Having strong feelings against atheism yet at a comedian show or concert I'ma have to hear them talk about it, man I don't wanna hear that shit, like ya'll prolly don't, which is why I'm sayin'. But hey I guess if ya'll don't mind it for some reason, than I guess it's all good. Just fuck it. Fuck it. It's whatever.
Because its entertainment, my man. Plain and simple. Some Gospel songs sound good to my ears regardless of the message behind it. If you can't differentiate certain aspects of your life from your beliefs then life must really suck.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2009, 02:43:21 PM »
It ain't even just Hip Hop, it's like the whole urban culture. The black comedians, the soul singers, who the majority of them do Gospel albums, why would white people or suburban folks wanna be taken apart in this culture. Why listen to the Hip Hop, why watch a Steve Harvey show when he's pretending to introduce Jesus, why go a Etta James concert when she could break out in a gospel record. I mean shit if this was based round Atheism, shit I wouldn't want anythang to do wit it, cuz I'd feel uncomfortable. Having strong feelings against atheism yet at a comedian show or concert I'ma have to hear them talk about it, man I don't wanna hear that shit, like ya'll prolly don't, which is why I'm sayin'. But hey I guess if ya'll don't mind it for some reason, than I guess it's all good. Just fuck it. Fuck it. It's whatever.
Because its entertainment, my man. Plain and simple. Some Gospel songs sound good to my ears regardless of the message behind it. If you can't differentiate certain aspects of your life from your beliefs then life must really suck.

lol Ive seen a white guy singing along to a Kam cd...

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2009, 05:30:58 PM »

That's how I feel.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2009, 05:33:45 PM »

Which is why I don't get white people sometimes.

Shit. I wouldn't want to listen to a fuckin' a KKK rapper's record. I don't give a fuck how good the beat is. This cat is rappin' about hangin' a man cuz of his skin color.

Which is why I know it's entertainment. But I'd figure certain thangs just turn people off.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • evil don't die
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2009, 06:42:23 PM »

hhahah priceless

Fraxxx

« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2009, 04:41:32 AM »

hhahah priceless

People are confused. Last presidential election in France there was a black guy promoting the extreme right-winged party National Front.
And these fuckers are nothing but racists.  :eh:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2009, 10:32:41 AM »

hhahah priceless

People are confused. Last presidential election in France there was a black guy promoting the extreme right-winged party National Front.

I seen a Black man on Jerry Springer that wanted to join the KKK. He was corresponding through emails with them about joining...but they didnt know he was Black. Until they all met on Jerry...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2009, 10:35:52 AM »

hhahah priceless

I seen a Black man on Jerry Springer that wanted to join the KKK. He was corresponding through emails with them about joining...but they didnt know he was Black. Until they all met on Jerry...lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nuuBVWo_W3U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nuuBVWo_W3U</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2009, 10:54:47 AM »

ikke

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2009, 11:41:37 AM »

hhahah priceless

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nuuBVWo_W3U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nuuBVWo_W3U</a>

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2009, 11:48:00 AM »

hhahah priceless

God Damn Sik!!  That is some hiliarous shit.  Only you could pull something like that off.
Time for a change...bring it!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2009, 05:07:20 PM »

hhahah priceless

LMFAO!!!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • evil don't die
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2009, 07:47:20 PM »

hhahah priceless

hahahaha i completely forgot about this...clayon bixby is my nigga tho

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2009, 02:43:26 AM »
Lol @ Blasphemy saying atheism is a faith. Religion is a faith. Not believing in god is not a faith. It is simply a disbelief in things that can't be proven. If you believe in science, you believe in things that have been proven. Scientists try to come up with explanations for the unknown, but don't mistake that for a belief. That's why the Big Bang is called a "theory." Just because science hasn't evolved to the point where everything can be explained, doesn't mean you should discredit it. Science is an evolving process as we discover more and more. Remember that most people believed the world was flat at one point. Science doesn't claim to have all the answers, it only has some of them, and it is in search of the rest. Maybe one day we will be able to prove how the universe was created, but not in our lifetimes. I think the problem is that people feel insecure in not having all the answers.

Religion is called faith for a reason. It doesn't explain anything using fact. It tells you what is, gives you a set of rules, and expects that you believe in it completely on faith. For some people that is a more comfortable way to live then the insecurity of not having all the answers, because you aren't expected to know all the answers with religion, you are just expected to believe that god has all the answers.

And then there are some people in between, who take certain aspects of religion and cast aside others, forming their own set of beliefs. I have a feeling that most religious people fall into this category. A lot of them still claim their faiths though. How many people in America call themselves Christians and belong to a church, yet believe in/engage in things that their Church frowns on, like premarital sex, abortion, gay marriage, etc. I happen to know quite a few. Most of the people I know are religious, and practically none of them are virgins. Lol....hypocrites.

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2009, 02:51:55 AM »
And on the original post..love conquers all. Maybe this whole situation will make the girl realize there's more to life than religion. Either way, somethings gotta give. From the description, she seems pretty heavily into her religion. So either she's gonna have to lighten up about it, or she has to choose religion over love.

As far the church situation, yes she can definitely sue them and win, the question is will she?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2009, 01:33:26 PM »
Just because science hasn't evolved to the point where everything can be explained, doesn't mean you should discredit it.
And vice versa.

So reword that a little bit.... with adding the word religion along side science and there's thee sentence to end the debate.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2009, 02:48:17 PM »
Just because science hasn't evolved to the point where everything can be explained, doesn't mean you should discredit it.
And vice versa.

So reword that a little bit.... with adding the word religion along side science and there's thee sentence to end the debate.

But see, use the Big Bang Theory as an example. The reason its called a theory is because you can not prove it yet. It is only a theory, not a fact.  Christianity believes that God created everything.  There is no questioning that, it is THE truth according to Christianity. 

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2009, 02:58:08 PM »
And vice versa.

No, no its not vice versa at all. You didn't listen to a word I said.

Religion isn't trying to uncover the unexplained. Instead it has answers that have nothing to do with proof or logic, instead relying on a story which has been passed down from generation to generation, a story which when taken literally, is filled with holes. Its completely faith-based. Its not seeking to evolve. (but hahah, whether it wants to evolve or not, it is forced to evolve as our society changes)

Science is based on facts that have been proven. They then try to come up with theories to explain the unexplained. But none of this is accepted as fact until it has been proven. Science doesn't read stories that someone wrote and base their beliefs off of it. Its not vice versa at all. smh.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »
But just cuz some of it can't be explained by SCIENCE, doesn't mean you should discredit it. Becuz like you (Rapsodie) said Science does not have all the answers. And you can't expect it to.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2009, 05:12:35 PM »
3 can not divide 1. so how we get the holy trinity shit dont make sense. you cant put 3 into 1.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac