Author Topic: Ok, so my coworkers fiance is a Christian...  (Read 3358 times)

sprite

Re: Ok, so my coworkers fiance is a Christian...
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 03:43:33 PM »
sounds like a crazy girl to me, if I were the dude I would bounce rock skate

can you imagine marrying a girl and letting her give away 10% of her earnings to that tithing bullshit?

yeah marry a chick who gives away money in this economy, smart move asshole

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 05:55:09 PM »
That;s the beauty of religion. It kills your logic.

That's the only reason why anyone would believe the earth as we know it was formed in 7 days......
....Or that evolution doesn't occur.
....Or that a man carried two of every species of living organisms on earth on a wooden boat.

I could go on and on with the craziness, excuse me, miracles that illogical religious people believe.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 06:08:39 PM »
^ But nobody's proved otherwise, none of them 'genius scientists'.

One time on the History channel they were proving that the parting of The Red Sea actually occurred. Crazy shit huh? There's somethang that happens in the sea, where levels rise and water separates for a long enuff time where people could have walked thru it. Hmmm. Crazy men.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2009, 06:33:45 PM »
thats hatred-ism...
sue em
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2009, 07:31:38 PM »
Shame on her because the bible says to not be unequally yoked with nonbelievers and if she's a follower of Christ she should've followed that verse and she wouldn't be in this shit. Religious people are so friggin nosey and it's really none of their business what she does in her relationship just as long as she's not frieakin' him on the church's desk.

oh and yes she should sue if they fire her!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2009, 07:44:57 PM »

One time on the History channel they were proving that the parting of The Red Sea actually occurred. Crazy shit huh? There's somethang that happens in the sea, where levels rise and water separates for a long enuff time where people could have walked thru it. Hmmm. Crazy men.

Has anyone ever proved that the fuccin toothfairy don't exist? NO!!!. So if u wanna use that "logic" you might as well believe in the fuccin toothfairy. How old are you nigga?. 17? 16?. You're not ikke's brother are you lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2009, 09:45:46 PM »
Shame on her because the bible says to not be unequally yoked with nonbelievers and if she's a follower of Christ she should've followed that verse and she wouldn't be in this shit. Religious people are so friggin nosey and it's really none of their business what she does in her relationship just as long as she's not frieakin' him on the church's desk.

Case closed with what this guy said.

So by that logic, you can make any crazy claim you want and if I can't prove it then its a unmistakable fact?

And as for the Red Sea: proof that the level of the water in the Red Sea has risen and lowered over time is a lot different than proof that God himself split the Red Sea in order to allow people to walk through it. They left out a few details.

History Channel and National Geographic love to play with Christians by putting out that kinda logic-less bait so that they can boost their ratings.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »

Has anyone ever proved that the fuccin toothfairy don't exist? NO!!!. So if u wanna use that "logic" you might as well believe in the fuccin toothfairy. How old are you nigga?. 17? 16?. You're not ikke's brother are you lol.

And my arguments is childish?

I am talking about historical events. The Bible is considered a historical document. I'm sittin' here bringin' up the parting of The Red Sea, a story told in the Bible, and you're comparing that to a childhood myth. An admitted and known fairytale.

We can prove the Tooth Fairy is fake becuz who puts money under the pillows? We can prove that Santa Clause is fake becuz who leaves the presents?

Ya'll can't prove that God is though, becuz science still can't get it right and tell us who made this world.

L.

And like I said before I don't know how our Logic is fucked up, when some ya'll Atheists got retarded beliefs on death. To say the least. If you don't have no belief in the supernatural, than what we doing here? What we doin' here? C-Blue, explain your logic son. We just form outta fuckin' male and females bodily functions to live a undetermined, unknown amount of years toooo die, for what? From an Atheist, - for what? At least in OUR 'logic', well at least I should say 'my', cuz ya'll right certain individuals on this Earth do ruin it, so I'll say at least in 'my logic' I know that I'm here for some reason, for some cause, in a positive way, to do good, respect the people around me, and make some difference in which The Bible lays out some examples, even fuckin' nature tells me THEE example, to produce and have a family, and inevitably die and move over to life after death. Out of flesh and bone.

You can't come up with nuttin', nuttin'. But a bitter way of thinkin'. I don't get it.

I wanna hear from an Atheist, your logic. And let's see how negative C-Blue gon sound. Come on my nigga. Spit your truth for a kidd so I can understand. I'm just curious my dude.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 10:12:19 PM »

Case closed with what this guy said.

So by that logic, you can make any crazy claim you want and if I can't prove it then its a unmistakable fact?

And as for the Red Sea: proof that the level of the water in the Red Sea has risen and lowered over time is a lot different than proof that God himself split the Red Sea in order to allow people to walk through it. They left out a few details.

History Channel and National Geographic love to play with Christians by putting out that kinda logic-less bait so that they can boost their ratings.

Well, maybe so, maybe so. It's a world of curiosity.

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 10:24:48 PM »
The Bible is not a historical document.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2009, 10:29:16 PM »
Historical documents are documents that contain important information about a person, place, or event.

Most famous historical documents are either laws, accounts of battles (often given by the victors or persons sharing their viewpoint), and the exploits of the powerful.

Fraxxx

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2009, 12:18:03 AM »

I am talking about historical events. The Bible is considered a historical document. I'm sittin' here bringin' up the parting of The Red Sea, a story told in the Bible, and you're comparing that to a childhood myth. An admitted and known fairytale.

We can prove the Tooth Fairy is fake becuz who puts money under the pillows? We can prove that Santa Clause is fake becuz who leaves the presents?

Ya'll can't prove that God is though, becuz science still can't get it right and tell us who made this world.

L.

And like I said before I don't know how our Logic is fucked up, when some ya'll Atheists got retarded beliefs on death. To say the least. If you don't have no belief in the supernatural, than what we doing here? What we doin' here? C-Blue, explain your logic son. We just form outta fuckin' male and females bodily functions to live a undetermined, unknown amount of years toooo die, for what? From an Atheist, - for what? At least in OUR 'logic', well at least I should say 'my', cuz ya'll right certain individuals on this Earth do ruin it, so I'll say at least in 'my logic' I know that I'm here for some reason, for some cause, in a positive way, to do good, respect the people around me, and make some difference in which The Bible lays out some examples, even fuckin' nature tells me THEE example, to produce and have a family, and inevitably die and move over to life after death. Out of flesh and bone.

You can't come up with nuttin', nuttin'. But a bitter way of thinkin'. I don't get it.

I wanna hear from an Atheist, your logic. And let's see how negative C-Blue gon sound. Come on my nigga. Spit your truth for a kidd so I can understand. I'm just curious my dude.

This is so retarded. Where in the world do you see someone/something reproduce, have a family, die and MOVE OVER TO LIFE AFTER DEATH? There's no evidence for that not even a hint. Why are you making yourself look stupid by putting this into context of what nature shows us anyway? This is so random...

My "logic" about life is, there is no "logic". We live, we die. And to me this is not bitter. I just don't think of mankind as somethink special regarding its value. Clearly, we are on top because of our intelligence which evolved over hundreds of thousand years. But only because we are able to pose the question."Why are we here?", that dosen't mean that the answer is different from the billion years before.
Why is it so hard to accept that neither you nore me are anything special through birth?? You want your life to have a meaning? You want it to be something special? Fine, MAKE it special. That's not sad or bitter, it's just life.

I'm not trying to convince you, cuz clearly you won't accept it. But recognize that there is only bitterness within that thinking if you feel lost and you know there's no heavenly Captain Save-A-Hoe. If you are willing to accept life as what it is from an atheist's point of view, it's just as relieving as your belief in god. Only with some sense to it.  ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2009, 01:45:13 AM »
Historical documents are documents that contain important information about a person, place, or event.

Most famous historical documents are either laws, accounts of battles (often given by the victors or persons sharing their viewpoint), and the exploits of the powerful.
But they actually have to happen!

There's no proof of what Noah did

There's no proof that Jews were slaves in Egypt

There's no proof israelites invaded canaan

Historical documents have to be backed up by proof. Religious documents, on the other hand, are all based on faith. If you believe those things occured then thats all gravy, but your faith in no way, shape or form proves anything, therefore, the bible isnt a historical document.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2009, 02:04:45 AM »

But they actually have to happen!

There's no proof of what Noah did

There's no proof that Jews were slaves in Egypt

There's no proof israelites invaded canaan

Historical documents have to be backed up by proof. Religious documents, on the other hand, are all based on faith. If you believe those things occured then thats all gravy, but your faith in no way, shape or form proves anything, therefore, the bible isnt a historical document.
There's no proof of god's intervention in it***

There were 2 massive floods in ancient times.
1 Created the black sea the other created the persian gulf.
There could've easily been some retard who put a shitload of animals on a boat before it happend..

the bible is based on events that actually happend.
But don't forget ancient historical texts aren't that reliable either because history is written by the winners.

Blasphemy

« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2009, 05:48:12 AM »

L.

This is depending on weather or not your religion is even right. Remember Despite the fact the bible is considered a Historical Relic, so are the holy books of other faiths. My friend believes that all religions are talking about the same good, just different exploits/names.IMO Nearly all organized religion is a lie and is incomplete.The bible was said to be a much bigger book and when it was put together certain stuff was taken out.

Now the despite the fact that people claim "oh its full of contradictions" it does, but remember the bible was written by multiple sources. Multiple Scrolls rarely had the same writer. In the end though that's what makes yours and every other religion flawed. Its man made, the bible is said to be commissioned by god, but its written by mans hands. For all we know a schizophrenic heard voices and wrote down his thoughts on hell. But that's why they call it faith.

The bible can be explained scientifically, but when people do, its called blasphemy.Cause the moment the bible is explained in depth is the moment the faith becomes meaningless.

Many people use religion to find meaning, define "right" and "wrong" when in reality Faith in general is just another cradle holding back humanity from evolving. Religion has caused destruction, death, and genocide as well as hope, peace and life*.

Thing that gets me is Atheist. I know your side, and its understandable, but Why must you constantly try and turn someone from their faith? Its a stupid ignorant thing to do, its like religious people trying to convert you.Its fucking annoying and its fucking unneeded. Let mother fuckers believe what they want to believe and worry about your own damn problems.

*This is pertaining to multiple Right 2 Life cases, were its a sin to abort and thus the kid is birthed.