Author Topic: Bitch ass pigs trying to evacuate my house over brush fires  (Read 1378 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Bitch ass pigs trying to evacuate my house over brush fires
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2009, 10:34:41 PM »
I wish I did it sooner.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2009, 10:37:39 PM »
I wish I did it sooner.

OPEN SEASON ON LOOTERS THOUGH...ESPECIALLY IF THEY SEE YOUR BROWN SKIN.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2009, 10:47:45 PM »
lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2009, 11:16:37 PM »
I wish I did it sooner.

OPEN SEASON ON LOOTERS THOUGH...ESPECIALLY IF THEY SEE YOUR BROWN SKIN.
I know. Fuck.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2009, 07:28:18 AM »
I want to share these pictures about the fires with you all.

(The McHenry family cheers as a Sikorsky S-64 Sky Crane firefighting helicopter goes in for another load of water at Yucaipa Regional Park while fighting the Oak Glen and Yucaipa fires Tuesday.)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2009, 07:44:50 AM »
seriously what the fuck have you been doing these last 4 days (besides using up toilet paper)
Reading/studying, talking on the phone to people in the outside world, talking to the firefighters about when this shit will be over, eating, shitting, changed the oil in my car, etc.

You're stuck inside with no booze  :o  I would evacuate just to get booze
I didn't know this until I talked to a firefighter today, but during evacuations you have to leave your doors unlocked by law in the event the fire department has to use your property to fight the fire.

So let's just say I got plenty of toilet paper, beer and Pepsi now.
Straight classic shit!  I literally laughed out loud at work on this shit.  Truth is, I would do the same.  Fuck it.
Time for a change...bring it!

Elano

« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2009, 11:15:29 AM »
I would like to share a few other pics with you all:

Cali Climate

« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2009, 11:41:07 AM »
Man there was no sun at all in studio city yesterday. All that smoke just lingered over the sky. Hold down the fort Sik.

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2009, 03:00:26 PM »
I think the evacuation will be lifted in a few hours. If so, I'm gonna get a hooker, some rum and a 6 dollar burger from Carls Jr. to celebrate.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2009, 03:01:28 PM »
lol ^^^^
i was gon ask sik what happened to ya crib?
i was gon start to sramble and look for a plan stake out fo ya??
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2009, 05:40:35 PM »
LOS ANGELES – Investigators gathered along a remote road in a blackened forest Wednesday and hunted for clues at the spot where a gigantic blaze ignited more than a week ago and quickly grew into one of the largest wildfires in Southern California history.

Deputy incident commander Carlton Joseph said the fire was "human-caused," meaning it could have been ignited by a range of scenarios, from a dropped cigarette to a spark from something like a lawn mower. Joseph says investigators have several leads and notes that lightning has been ruled out as a possible cause.

A trio of U.S. Forest Service investigators wearing black gloves spent most of the day beneath a partially burned oak tree at the bottom of a ravine, believed to be the spot where the fire started. One investigator shook soil in a can, while another used binoculars to get a closer look. They also had planted red, blue and yellow flags to signify important locations at the site.

The investigation unfolded as firefighters made more progress Wednesday against the wildfire that has ravaged the Angeles National Forest, with higher humidity and a lack of wind providing a big boost. The blaze that had burned nearly 219 square miles, or 140,150 acres, by Wednesday.

"The crews are making excellent progress based on the improved weather conditions," U.S. Forest Service incident commander Mike Dietrich said.

Firefighters have created a perimeter around 22 percent of the blaze, largely by removing brush with bulldozers and setting controlled burns. Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger visited the fire area Wednesday and served breakfast to firefighters, scooping Cream of Wheat into paper bowls and giving them plenty of protein so "they get all pumped up for the next fight out there with those fires."

Since erupting Aug. 26, the blaze has destroyed more than five dozen homes, killed two firefighters and forced thousands of people from their homes.

Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca said only 50 homes in his jurisdiction remained under mandatory evacuation Wednesday, down from 4,000 on Tuesday. He said that about 2,000 homes in the city jurisdiction were under mandatory evacuation orders.

Some people still remained at shelters, happy to be away from the fire and smoky conditions that made breathing difficult.

Melba Cordero, 42, said she and her four children arrived on Sunday after being evacuating from her Tujunga Canyon home.

"It was horrible. We had dry cough, and the kids were getting sick. The heat was intense, and the air was very poor," she said as her children, ages 12, 10, 6 and 3, played with teddy bear and coloring books given out by shelter staff.

Nevertheless, Cordero said she's been feeling anxious and stressed out about her house.

"When is it going to end? When can be go back?" she asked. "The kids have school next week. We should be getting them ready for school."

Officials also worried about the threat to a historic observatory and TV, radio and other antennas on Mount Wilson northeast of Los Angeles. But firefighters were effectively holding back the flames and keeping them from doing any major damage.

The fire also took a toll on firefighters who bunk down each night in tents at the huge fire command center. Glendale firefighter-paramedic Jack Hayes, 31, said he had not taken a day off for a week.

"You can't sleep," said Hayes, who had the beginnings of a beard and bloodshot eyes. "You're ready to go and there's always something you could be doing."

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2009, 10:29:21 PM »
LET ME FIND THAT MOTHERFUCKER AND I'LL BURN HIS ASS ALIVE!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2009, 10:33:00 PM »
lolololololol
jus tell him you want to meet up wit him to get some grub
find a str8 westcoastin cd, and find a bucket or a hoopty
take him to the top of the hill, blast the cd and roll it off the nearest cliff where the fire is worst and hell into the fire down below thats awaitin for his arrival, and hell be throwin up the westside on the way down
ASSUMIN YOU CAN GET THRU...BUT YOUR KING SIK SO YOU SHOULD BE GOOD

LET ME FIND THAT MOTHERFUCKER AND I'LL BURN HIS ASS ALIVE!
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2009, 10:45:48 PM »
LOL! As log as I can get out of the car then its all good. I like where your head is at.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2009, 10:59:11 PM »
from where I live I could literally see them driving down victory like 2 or 3 nights ago.. this took  a toll on my asthma  :(