Author Topic: NWA/Eazy E Unreleased Tracks?  (Read 4112 times)

kuruptDPG

NWA/Eazy E Unreleased Tracks?
« on: August 29, 2009, 03:36:09 PM »
was wondering if we knew some songs that are not leaked yet, im assuming their is no traks leaked from these 2.

cheers

StevenQBosell

Re: NWA/Eazy E Unreleased Tracks?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 04:43:20 PM »
I don't think that there was much unreleased material Eazy had. the only one I know for sure is his ice Cube diss, which Yella claimed to "have the only existing copy, and it's never leaving my hands" or something to that effect.

I know he was to do some stuff with Guns ANd Roses prior to his death, but from what I understand, the instrumental was in its early stages, and Eazy never layed anything down to those tracks...

Shame I know, but somebody at Ruthless should do us all a favor a leak some of those TRUE acapellas, so DJ's and producers with talent can remix the shit outta Eazy...

kuruptDPG

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 04:56:47 PM »
I don't think that there was much unreleased material Eazy had. the only one I know for sure is his ice Cube diss, which Yella claimed to "have the only existing copy, and it's never leaving my hands" or something to that effect.

I know he was to do some stuff with Guns ANd Roses prior to his death, but from what I understand, the instrumental was in its early stages, and Eazy never layed anything down to those tracks...

Shame I know, but somebody at Ruthless should do us all a favor a leak some of those TRUE acapellas, so DJ's and producers with talent can remix the shit outta Eazy...

i dont think so, not a pac job lol, leave the original versions and leak them or put them for sale

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 04:59:51 PM »

you right, yella will never sell or leak that ice cube diss...he is way to loyal to eazy & ice cube to do that, so we will never hear it at all....some things are better kept in the dark haha... 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 05:00:54 PM »
theres an unreleased 2pac/eazy e track locked up somewhurr
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

StevenQBosell

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 05:03:40 PM »

i dont think so, not a pac job lol, leave the original versions and leak them or put them for sale

I get where you're coming from, but man, Pacs name is still out there on the mainstream level, BIG to some degrees name is still out there... E's been missing for a minute except for devoted West Coast heads... his 10 year death anniversary should've blessed us with a remix project produced by the likes of Quik, pooh, Dre, etc... what do we get...? More damn Eazy Greatest hits compilations;  My point is, yeah, the classics are the classics, but man, it'd be nice to hear his vocals remixed, just to hear how that shit would sound... E would still hit hard in 09

satlite

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 05:14:46 PM »
Nah, its lil Eazy who got the hood hook up, that dude runs compton

JohnnyL

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 06:12:07 PM »
was wondering if we knew some songs that are not leaked yet, im assuming their is no traks leaked from these 2.

cheers

Don't know how much there is in the way of unreleased NWA tracks.  As far as Eazy-E, here are a few unreleased track names:

"Remember Me, The Doctor" (Unreleased skit from the" Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin' Compton" sessions-mentioned in 1994 Source Interview)

"Everything I Luv" (Unreleased track from "Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin' Compton" sessions-Snippet Previously available on  Eazy Info line around Summer 1995)

"Yellow Brick Road to Compton" (Public Service type song recorded for the City of Compton in exchange for being able to shoot the Real Compton City G's video within
the city limits)

"Black Nigga Killa" (OG) (Produced by Homicide.  I'm guessing this was around the time he was recording tracks for "51/50" and "Temporary Insanity.")

"Still Fuck 'Em (OG) (Original version Featuring MC Ren, and I believe produced by Dj Yella.  A remixed version appeared on the "Impact of a Legend" set.)

Ice Cube Diss Track (I don't believe the title of the track has ever been released. It was produced by Dj Yella, who has stated that he will not release it.)

I don't believe that's all of them.  There are probably a few more, although I don't believe he left a very large body of unreleased work.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 06:47:41 PM »

cheers

Don't know how much there is in the way of unreleased NWA tracks.  As far as Eazy-E, here are a few unreleased track names:

"Remember Me, The Doctor" (Unreleased skit from the" Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin' Compton" sessions-mentioned in 1994 Source Interview)

"Everything I Luv" (Unreleased track from "Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin' Compton" sessions-Snippet Previously available on  Eazy Info line around Summer 1995)

"Yellow Brick Road to Compton" (Public Service type song recorded for the City of Compton in exchange for being able to shoot the Real Compton City G's video within
the city limits)

"Black Nigga Killa" (OG) (Produced by Homicide.  I'm guessing this was around the time he was recording tracks for "51/50" and "Temporary Insanity.")

"Still Fuck 'Em (OG) (Original version Featuring MC Ren, and I believe produced by Dj Yella.  A remixed version appeared on the "Impact of a Legend" set.)

Ice Cube Diss Track (I don't believe the title of the track has ever been released. It was produced by Dj Yella, who has stated that he will not release it.)

I don't believe that's all of them.  There are probably a few more, although I don't believe he left a very large body of unreleased work.

Great info, props

JohnnyL

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 06:53:55 PM »

use the search engine.  ;)
Ren speaks on a couple in his interviews with HHC (overnight blackman with Cube) and thaformula.com (niggaz4life leftovers) + a there's a unreleased Cube/Ren track produced by Bobcat.

Was that the track that was supposed to appear on Cube's "Peace Disc" from his "War and Peace" albums?  I think I remember reading that there was a separate Ice Cube/MC Ren collaboration that was recorded before they recorded "Hello." But for whatever reason, it ended up being dropped from the album.

Chad Vader

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 07:02:04 PM »

use the search engine.  ;)
Ren speaks on a couple in his interviews with HHC (overnight blackman with Cube) and thaformula.com (niggaz4life leftovers) + a there's a unreleased Cube/Ren track produced by Bobcat.

Was that the track that was supposed to appear on Cube's "Peace Disc" from his "War and Peace" albums?  I think I remember reading that there was a separate Ice Cube/MC Ren collaboration that was recorded before they recorded "Hello." But for whatever reason, it ended up being dropped from the album.

Overnight Blackman was recorded around 89-90,probably Dre on the beat. Source; MC Ren/Hip Hop Connection (Scans posted)
The one you're talking about was recorded during the same sessions as "Comin´After You".
Ren talks about this one in one of his interviews with Rap Pages and Yash´s WCA interview.
(^^^I have posted all the interviews in the NWA thread^^^)

dert mcgert

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 07:35:12 PM »
I heard that Eazy collabed with Brotha Lynch on a track. Can anybody confirm?

mrkmaidog

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 10:07:16 PM »
not sure if this rumor is correct, but on Bone's e.1999 eternal Eazy was supposed to be featured on "Mr. Bill Collector" but one of the engineers fucked up and deleted E's verse..... man imagine how E wouldve sounded like over that track. somebody go jump the engineer that did it!!

StevenQBosell

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 11:10:25 PM »
not sure if this rumor is correct, but on Bone's e.1999 eternal Eazy was supposed to be featured on "Mr. Bill Collector" but one of the engineers fucked up and deleted E's verse..... man imagine how E wouldve sounded like over that track. somebody go jump the engineer that did it!!

LOL I heard that one too, imagine if he was at DeathRow

MistaNova

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 11:46:15 PM »
the city limits)

Wasn't Yellow Brick Road To Compton supposed to be Eazy's second album? I remember Dr. Dre talking about it after Ice Cube left on Arsineo (spelling?) Hall.