Author Topic: I would like to know why homosexuality...  (Read 659 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I would like to know why homosexuality...
« on: August 29, 2009, 04:15:26 PM »
...tries to compare theirs rights movements to race.

I feel real disrespected by this. Straight up.

They are comparing sexual orientation to race. Like that ain't even on the same level. I could get Biblical, but I won't right now.

Civil rights fought for the equality of the human man.

I understand that Gays Rights started around the time Civil Rights did, but they ain't gotta try to compare here to feel sympathy. Pisses me off. Civil rights don't like the fact we say nigga to describe one another. Now gays don't like us sayin' somethang is 'gay'. They talk about the fact of bringin' home another man and being disowned by family as a white female would be by bringin' home a black man. Are you muthafuckas stupid??? Damn. Just the whole 'fight' we put up, they wanna compare it, to their 'fight'.

Yo man whyyyyyyyy? What is this world coming to?? I know, the end, but damnnnn. Somebody tell me somethang here. I feel real disrespected. :-X

Is they tryin' to aim at us or somethang, is that their motivate?? I don't know!!

Sikotic™

Re: I would like to know why homosexuality...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 05:53:07 PM »
I see where you're coming from and even agree to a certain extent, but I see where the gays are coming from too.......kinda.

They feel the right to be married is a civil right. I say okay, but your inability to have your relationship recognized by the state/government/whatever doesn't even come close to the abuse and mistreatment blacks and other minorities have faced in this country.

It does bug me when they try to compare the civil rights movement to their movement because they're both completely different.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 07:08:42 PM »
I see where you're coming from and even agree to a certain extent, but I see where the gays are coming from too.......kinda.

They feel the right to be married is a civil right. I say okay, but your inability to have your relationship recognized by the state/government/whatever doesn't even come close to the abuse and mistreatment blacks and other minorities have faced in this country.

It does bug me when they try to compare the civil rights movement to their movement because they're both completely different.

Agreed. Its all a way of drawing attention to their fight...and trying to rally people to fight for them.  The thought process is, "if people can relate to what we are going through....theyll be on our side."  Not noticing that they are completely trivializing the civil rights movement. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 07:30:29 PM »
yea for the causes to be compared is ludicrous

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 08:05:41 PM »
Oh yes my dudes.

Thank God for real people!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 05:16:00 PM »
it basically comes on to discrimination.

they try to make the comparison because they want to get across that they are also being discriminated against and outcasted for something "that isn't their fault" because "they were born that way" (I quote these because I don't believe them, but that's for another debate which I'm tot lazy to get into).

also, civil rights aims ensure that people are phsyically safe, protected from discrimination that isn't from the gov't (e.g. race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

so that's basically why they make those comparisons.

I do believe that while there might be some similarities, they are two different things and that they are trying to ride off activists for civil rights.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »

Never thought of it like that. Hahahahaha. Hmm.

Good lookin' to all ya'll..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 06:56:22 PM »
stupid homo's
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 09:12:40 PM »

Like the old saying, it's like comparing apples and oranges.

Both have similarities (fruits; good for health, make good juice, etc.) but overall are still different.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 11:13:12 PM »
insteresting lil thread

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 05:14:37 AM »
insteresting lil thread
Yeah

Like the old saying, it's like comparing apples and oranges.

Both have similarities (fruits; good for health, make good juice, etc.) but overall are still different.
I like your comparison.  Similiarities in there fight for rights, but so different.
Time for a change...bring it!

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 08:01:45 AM »

But it's not only about the right to marry. Many people treat gays like they're less of a man/woman. So in this aspect their struggle can be compared to the struggle of other minorities. Imagine a queer guy in some redneck village in Alabama during the 50's. I guess he'd get the same treatment as other minorities they wouldn't like.

Basically it's rather simple. You're not willing to let others treat you like you're lesser only for what you are born like. Not if you're black, not if you're disabled, not if you're gay. 
Even if you are Christian or Muslim you want to be treated as equal, although I would regard that as far more negative than being gay. But they can do as they like because, and that's the point, there are certain basic rights you have as a human being. Others don't have to agree, but they have to accept it.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 01:10:42 PM »
It certainly shouldn't be compared to race movements but they deserve the same rights as everyone else.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 02:38:39 PM »
aite this is my deal bout this whole deal...lol

str8 people get to marry and they marry the other sex

gays want to marry the same sex....makes sense cuz thats what they like...but how does that look in society
IMO the reason they compare it to race movements cuz race movements get alot of hype (jackson, shaprton) and by bringin them in it will get alott heat etc...

but i dont know this is a tuff subject...they should be able to marry whoever they want...but when they start chargin a GAY TAX to the str8 people and shit like that is messed up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 05:56:10 PM »
Gays can hide their gayness.

Minorities can't hide the color of their skin.

This is where the difference lies.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE