Author Topic: Where's the 2Pac newz???  (Read 116 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Where's the 2Pac newz???
« on: November 01, 2002, 05:35:49 PM »
I thought his official site was supposed 2 have news/music from his new album up at their site by like 6:00 eastern time tonight? Right now it's 8:30 eastern time & I still haven't seen anything....Anyone know what the deal iz?

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Where's the 2Pac newz???
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2002, 08:34:35 PM »
those dumbasses fucked up...now they gonna put it up on dis weekend...goddamn it.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2002, 05:51:00 AM »
Apparently they couldn't clear the update with the co-ordinator of the site, they were unable to contact him or something. Hopefully the update will take place later this w/e.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

AntoCorsa

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2002, 06:29:00 AM »
Man leave them in peace. Some snippets are already out. The tracklist too. They have had problems with updating the site. But dont diss them if you dont even know them. What the fuck you want? The tracklist? I've posted it. Snippets? I've posted them. The cover? It's the one leaked a week ago. Tonight 2paclegacy.com will be updated.

AntoCorsa

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2002, 11:18:26 PM »
Btw it's online. ;D