Author Topic: With no production from former mentor Dr. Dre...!!!!  (Read 429 times)

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:With no production from former mentor Dr. Dre...!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2002, 11:59:55 AM »
Here's a little message to the haters,  nobody gives a fuck what you say.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2002, 12:05:49 PM »
lol at these niggaz trippin kuz dre aint producin on his album, man i know it would be nice to have dre production on there but y'all should be happy for snoop movin on n feelin he can do shit without dre, i mean y'all the same ppl who say i got all other snoop albums, but then ya jus sayin y'all groupies who bought his album jus kuz dre produced a couple of cuts on it and y'all niggaz moan to much, same ppl who say dre fucked up xzibit sayin snoops shit without dre, makes me sick. n then ya got xzibit n snoopy groupies tryna take lil shots at each other. makes me laugh so much listenin to summa y'all , but on the real, im here to listen a snoop album, no dre beats, if he did do kuts on it, itd be a plus but im coppin this album kuz of snoop, not dre, summa y'all nieed to get checked

peace

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2002, 05:10:31 PM »
lol at these niggaz trippin kuz dre aint producin on his album, man i know it would be nice to have dre production on there but y'all should be happy for snoop movin on n feelin he can do shit without dre, i mean y'all the same ppl who say i got all other snoop albums, but then ya jus sayin y'all groupies who bought his album jus kuz dre produced a couple of cuts on it and y'all niggaz moan to much, same ppl who say dre fucked up xzibit sayin snoops shit without dre, makes me sick. n then ya got xzibit n snoopy groupies tryna take lil shots at each other. makes me laugh so much listenin to summa y'all , but on the real, im here to listen a snoop album, no dre beats, if he did do kuts on it, itd be a plus but im coppin this album kuz of snoop, not dre, summa y'all nieed to get checked

peace
snoop moved on before...and he fucked up...made an ok album and a WACK ass album...its a bad move for him...oh and xzibit and dre together is wack...xzibit wit jinx or e swift is tight....xzibit dont rock dre beats as well as snoop does...xzibit needs to take it back to his old style...rougher beats...less commercialized concepts...snoop just needs to lay off the lame ass pimp persona...dre keeps him grounded and snoop strays from that wack ass shit....Fredwrecks beats do outshine snoop like someone said above...battle cat and snoop tired me out already...i think cat made too many similar beats...and as for meech and jelly roll...i have never really liked them too much...and anything snoop does with timbaland or the neptunes is bunk...he had that lil kim remix with the neptunes too....and didnt one of the bootlegs of Paid Da Cost have a track produced by the Neptunes aside from the one he got now?...cuz that on was kinda weak too

Myrealname

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2002, 09:23:24 PM »
If the album is good,i dont care about dre or not dre on it (even if i still believe dre and snoop are an incredible combo),but i have some feelings about this album....the last (? ? ?) on priority/capitol records,snoop maybe wants to keep his best cuts on lock for his solo debut on mca records.
Who knows ? ? ?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2002, 09:30:21 PM »
If the album is good,i dont care about dre or not dre on it (even if i still believe dre and snoop are an incredible combo),but i have some feelings about this album....the last (? ? ?) on priority/capitol records,snoop maybe wants to keep his best cuts on lock for his solo debut on mca records.
Who knows ? ? ?

dont think so because he said the same thing about the last meal and this is a DoggyStyle release anyway

Myrealname

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2002, 09:33:27 PM »
Who knows ? ? ?

dont think so because he said the same thing about the last meal and this is a DoggyStyle release anyway

No.
Priority/capitol records release....
Doggystyle releases are via mca records