Poll

IF YOUR LAST NAME WAS GAY WOULD YOU...

KEEP IT
5 (35.7%)
CHANGE IT
9 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: IF YOUR LAST NAME WAS GAY WOULD YOU...POLL!  (Read 309 times)

PLANT

Re: IF YOUR LAST NAME WAS GAY WOULD YOU...POLL!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 03:43:32 PM »
Itd be worse if your name was somethin like...Ian Michael Gay, and all your mail just said "I. M. Gay".
LOL hahahah

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 03:50:47 PM »
im jus sayin every now and then you be meetin a fine female and to you it could be marriage material but she been thru it and she told herself from now on...lol...that bitch or my next partner will have to have my name or else it aint happenin'
so what if it were 2 previous marriages but same scenario?
member this female is the BEST THING YOU EVER HAD ...lol

but im sayin what if the female you found was str8 bangin like a mutha....11/10 lol but then you werent feelin her name or jus like most men they want their other part-ners to have their name plus their kids...but she said nah i did that 12 other times for 12 other marriages and i promised myself i wouldnt do it again?
so she asks will you stay wit wit her (INSERT A FEMALE HERE) SELF?
WHAT DO YOU DO?

If you change it though after years of growing up, you'll appear sensitive about your sexuality to others. I'd just put an "e" on the end like sikotic, and claim thats how my family name was spelled before ellis island butchered it.
what if you get married and yuo change your name. you could always claim that the mrs didnt want to be gay

if you get married and change your name to the womans last name...then you ARE gay

if shes been married 12 other times...its not gonna work out anyways lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 03:51:17 PM »
looney has an uncle named Harry Dong. his parents thought hed fit in better with an american first name

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 03:58:52 PM »
looney has an uncle named Harry Dong. his parents thought hed fit in better with an american first name
LMAO!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 04:08:43 PM »
i knew this kid in school with the last name gaylord....

teachers never said his last name out loud.
how it really goes down..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009, 06:19:45 PM »
If you change it though after years of growing up, you'll appear sensitive about your sexuality to others. I'd just put an "e" on the end like sikotic, and claim thats how my family name was spelled before ellis island butchered it.
what if you get married and yuo change your name. you could always claim that the mrs didnt want to be gay

if you get married and change your name to the womans last name...then you ARE gay

If you've got a name you don't like and her last name is sick, then there's nothing wrong with that. Unless you have issues with your masculinity. If you are doing it because she wants you to, then yeah.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 07:18:29 PM »
theres actually a muthafucca out there whose name is Bum Suk Poo..and compared to that Ian Mike Gay dont sound all that bad

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 10:17:34 PM »

If you've got a name you don't like and her last name is sick, then there's nothing wrong with that. Unless you have issues with your masculinity. If you are doing it because she wants you to, then yeah.
If you take your woman's name, then you are a pussy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2009, 02:48:41 AM »
my friends last name is Wondergem. which is pretty cool in english. But pretty dull in dutch.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2009, 05:18:33 AM »
Not if her last name is Winfrey.  ;D

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2009, 09:09:49 AM »
change my name to "imnotfuckin"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2009, 09:29:30 AM »
I once saw someone sporting a Rudy Gay jersey out here... ??? :-X