Author Topic: ((( PRINCE TECH QUADAFI VS BIG TONE 1904)))  (Read 851 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
((( PRINCE TECH QUADAFI VS BIG TONE 1904)))
« on: November 01, 2002, 09:43:02 PM »
HERE IT IS

THE BATTLE OF THE TITANS

KING OF PUNCH LINES VS KING OF MULTIS

DEADLINE: SUNDAY NIGHT, TORONTO TIME (EAST)

BARS: 20 LINES MAX

AGREE?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2002, 12:26:37 AM by ToNe1904 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ToNe1904

Re:((( PRINCE TECH QUADAFI VS BIG TONE 1904)))
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2002, 12:31:06 AM »
checkin in. I agree wit tha rules...except, gimme until midnight MY time or whateva...insteada Toronto time. Cus i might be hella busy sunday..(RAIDER DAY!)

and fah all those viewin thiz shit...herez tha break down...

I win, Tech joins me and I-Bo in Cloud 9...
Tech wins, I-Bo can go back to Elite...

same votin az me and I-Bo'z battle....first to 7, 4-0=KO

coo?

and Tech...u betta come harder then u eva have playa

Welcome to tha big time baby boy  ;)

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2002, 03:46:10 AM »
You seriously think your the King Of Punchines? Man, I read one of your verses and nearly all your punches were played out, and they were all simple as fuck. The ones that hadn't been used before were terrible.

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2002, 11:22:24 AM »
~Quik n painless death~

Im draggin Tech to a "Quik-n-Painless-Death", locked behind 'bars', left wit dick-and-anus-breath, like R. Kelly trapped inna State-Penetentiary/
Only 2002, u earnin "Fake-of-tha-century", ToNe breakin-yah-"sensory", no 'perception'-perceived, yah rapz r like broke antennas, no "reception-received"/
Winnin thiz "election"-wit-ease, spittin deceptionz-mah-steez, i "trick"-tha-competition until they quik-tah-stop-tha-bitchin/
U tha "Afghan", specializin-in-threatz, but IM tha one 'terrorizin'-yah-set, "hypnotic flowz" leavin u mesmorized-by-mah-text/
Lay down tha gun, let mah Pen-ride-on-you-Tech! Why yah men-hide-when-I-rep? Cloud 9, FUCK-Elite! Wit flowz so "sharp" that mah lyrikz 'stuck'-tha-beat/
Shootin thru, yah duckin-heat, but more like a "duck-in-heat", cus yur simply 'fuckin-foul' (fowl), n whoz tha one chucklin-now?/

~Jus a quik intermission tah say...Tech, glad tah have u in Cloud 9...pack yo shit homie, Elite iz dead!~

Time tah git personal...

Look who it iz? Tha Queen-frum-Hall-of-mirrorz, battlin ToNe n realizin-all-his-fears, i feel-u-hidin-frum-yah-peerz/ (1)
Once again "Princess Twinkles", yur tha "King-of-Changin-Names", that makes u 0-2 in tha ring-of-waging-gamez/
In Anything Goez, wit posts about yah fake-erotic-miscues, then say yur "King of Punchlinez", makin-Logic-diss-you!/ lol (2)
Yur jus too simplistic-fah-me-dogg, on tha Afghan Terrorist i bring "balisticz-thru-tha-fog", Tech 'cant see mah shotz-comin'/
ToNe wit tha glockz-gunnin, u jus got-done-in, POW POW!!! so stop-runnin/
Fakin wit snoop picz on yah post, yah "Paid-tha-Cost"-but-not-tha-"Boss", i stay-on-top-n-neva-drop, ToNe tha real "Topp Dogg" and mah "Game-iz-to-be-Sold..."/
U called mah name-out-cus-yah-bold, fuk Toronto, i spit flamez-out-in-tha-cold, havin yah momz in "Doggystyle", Dogg, well im yah "Dogg-Father"/
Melt yah like ice cubez when i dipped in hot-water, servin thiz sucka his "Last-Meal", beggin fah a fast-kill, a bitch earnin-yah-disgrace/
Me and Tech inna room alone yall, n "Murder-Was-Tha-Case"!! I put a burner-on-yah-face, Cloud 9-tah-yah-dome/ (3)
Fuk thiz lyrikal warfare, shit i rhyme-wit-mah-chrome, see how u ride-all-alone? No support-frum-Elite, 7th n M-Dogg ran to tha fort-in-defeat/
Snipin Elite memberz, like peelin dorkz-wit-mah-eat, ToNes tha headline, dogg, yur namez-a-non-event/
I spit first, wit 18 bars tah display-mah-dominance....!/

(1) Tech usually posts alot in Hall Of Mirrors
(2) He made a thread about gettin a hand job at McDonalds (fake erotic miscues), as for tha logic part...jus check his post in thiz thread lol
(3) If u aint get tha snoop referrences, u dont belong on thiz forum.  ;)

anywayz....yur up Tech, show me sumthin playboy!

ToNe1904

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2002, 11:30:11 AM »
BTW....no crew votez! lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2002, 11:29:03 AM »
yo yo chill chill
important family business came up

anyways....

Ever since Tech started spittin, who else can do it better?/
So sadistic, S & M freaks wont let me strap them wit leather/
Youve just entered my kingdom where wack MC corpes litter the ground/
The only reason you aint a King no more is cuz Tech wears the crown/
You bringin BB guns to war, while Im holding magnums/
Weapons that'll make ya body flop like Mases 2nd album/
Aint no stoppin this,
street gangsta novelists,
Hall of Mirror philosophist,
from puttin slugs in ya esophugus,
You aint dope, you spit a dope verse as often as a leap year/
The only thing ya rhymes killin is any chance of you havin a career/
Ill punchline inventor, wack MC tormentor/
My rhymes'll enter thru ya placenta and damage ya nerve centre/
You want me in ya crew? About time bitches pay homage/
My rhymes are phatter than Shawn Kemp after the NBA work stoppage/
My rhymes is too sick, witness ya multis get slaughtered/
Crazy enough to walk thru lil Italy after rapin John Gotti's daughter/
My rhymes is so fly, I can make it to Cloud 9 in one step/
Step to me and get dropped quicker than Vanilla Ice's rep/
My lyrics is the realest, the vicious that ever did it/
Quit slobbin, you're more fake than Lil Kims body after Biggie hit it/
Your whole style is played like 1980's high top fades/
My military brigade lauch raids on ya installations with full force displayed/
Made in Toronto shell cases found all over the San Diego streets/
I set the Tone for transitions, welcome to the Elite/
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ToNe1904

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2002, 12:57:02 PM »
aiight, i aint trippin on tha deadline...im sho u fah real about yah shit. So fukit...this battles too important for forfeit anywayz...

aiight, votes yall...

if itz coo, id ratha have regular keystylers votin in thiz battle...since itll determine Tech and I-Bo'z placement in crewz...thankz yall

peace

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2002, 02:09:28 PM »
I think I'm a quite regular keystyler...

Tech came with dope metaphors and some nice punches, but sometimes the rhyme structure was a bit too simple IMO. Also, even though he used a lot of multiz, ToNe came more personal, many lines seemed to attack Tech directly and he fuckin is the king of multiz on here

VOTE = TONE

ToNe1904

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2002, 05:19:35 PM »
^^thankz fah votin Kill...

votez yall!

1-0

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2002, 08:07:40 AM »
Vote= tone

First off your punchlines lil princess suck more dick then jenna jameson and your whole style is really played out, your just a typical emmcee who could get beaten by a mute.. Tone offically owns you and your played out vocab, if you ever want to step against me just message me and ill beat the fuck outta your little biten punches...

Tone's verse i voted for cuz:

Im draggin Tech to a "Quik-n-Painless-Death", locked behind 'bars', left wit dick-and-anus-breath, like R. Kelly trapped inna State-Penetentiary/
Only 2002, u earnin "Fake-of-tha-century", ToNe breakin-yah-"sensory", no 'perception'-perceived, yah rapz r like broke antennas, no "reception-received"/

These lines beat your whole verse, and i wouldnt try fucking wit this kid again, cuz i dont think he has the patience.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2002, 08:18:18 AM »
First off your punchlines lil princess suck more dick then jenna jameson and your whole style is really played out, your just a typical emmcee who could get beaten by a mute.. Tone offically owns you and your played out vocab, if you ever want to step against me just message me and ill beat the fuck outta your little biten punches...

lol Tech gettin shitted on...that's not my oppinion though, I liked Tech's verse, just didn't match ToNe's...and that vote funny

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2002, 03:16:56 PM »
Vote= tone

Tone's verse i voted for cuz:

These lines beat your whole verse, and i wouldnt try fucking wit this kid again, cuz i dont think he has the patience.

anytime you want it lil pussy,

Tone is the GOAT of this board, this battle is an honour, you? you carcass is pleasure to me....

you want Tech? ok, pussy make a thread,

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2002, 03:20:29 PM »
"you bite like a dogg, i create a fog"

thats ya line from ya battle with M Dogg, assasin

ive never made a wack verse on WCC, you having trouble spittin a good line,

9-1 6 KO,

thats the stats, 4 votes to be in the Hall of Fame, and Ive been spittin for less than a year,

anytime you want it,

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2002, 12:04:02 PM »
Vote= Tech

After reading the beggining of Tech's verse I thought Tone had him.  Tone ripped it, but I just wish Tone would condense his verse, it was kind of chaotic.  Tech's was readily consumible, clear punchlines, the Shawn Kemp line and walking through Italy ish was hilarious.  Dope ish from both ya'll.  Peace.

ToNe1904

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2002, 02:13:51 PM »
lol i dont think Infinite has ever voted for me once on this board...

and apparently I-Bo is going for Tech, assassin does spit regularly. If Tech has a prollem wit his vote, then he can get at me about it. So fah now...

2-1, im up...