Poll

what is being clanish considered nowadays?

cool
20 (48.8%)
pathetic
21 (51.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Does having this in your sig make you cool or pathetic?  (Read 2528 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Does having this in your sig make you cool or pathetic?
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2009, 11:39:19 AM »
i hate jews ok, i despise them all.

why dont u just man up and admit that you actually dont like jews instead of beating around the bush and tryna impress all the people who are sayin ur doin it to piss me off? LOL
damn youre dumb

LOL ok, pussy
I'm cunt-fused NIK.  You want him to admit he actually doesn't like jews, yet he clearly states he doesn't like jews.  Did you want an official letterhead or something.  Plus, he even has a pic that is clear of that (for the readingly challenged).

some geniuses are still claiming that he doesn't dislike jews and that he's just saying it to "piss me off".....he doesnt wanna tell them theyre wrong cuz he feels more accepted that way, so he plays it off with sarcasm LOL
That makes more sense now.  There definately is a difference between truely hating Jews and just saying you hate Jews to piss off a person of Jewish decent.  Clarification is indeed helpfully when it comes to this subject.  Thanks.

But the subject is still retarded, its like he wants a gold medal to prove He doesn't really hate jews. Who gives a shit? (besides him). This is about as stupid as people of religion trying to convert a hardcore Atheist. It won't ever get resolved cause both parties won't stand down. He won't ever say "Actually your right I don't hate em" and he'll keep trying to prove his worthless point.

Its like some retarded ass debate that doesn't make any sense. He say's he doesn't like jews but it doesn't go through your head so you keep trying to prove. You're officially as stupid as a retard. He stated his grounds, yet you constantly keep trying to prove him wrong. It be like saying 2 Hack Wilson "I know you really don't like Slaughter House" yet he really does. Honestly no real reason this thread should even exist. Its nothin but flamebait for both parties.

who said i want a gold medal? this forum was created to discuss topics. the topic at hand is what people think of muhfukka's antics. simple as that.

Muhfukka

« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2009, 01:11:35 PM »

why dont u just man up and admit that you actually dont like jews instead of beating around the bush and tryna impress all the people who are sayin ur doin it to piss me off? LOL
damn youre dumb

LOL ok, pussy
I'm cunt-fused NIK.  You want him to admit he actually doesn't like jews, yet he clearly states he doesn't like jews.  Did you want an official letterhead or something.  Plus, he even has a pic that is clear of that (for the readingly challenged).

some geniuses are still claiming that he doesn't dislike jews and that he's just saying it to "piss me off".....he doesnt wanna tell them theyre wrong cuz he feels more accepted that way, so he plays it off with sarcasm LOL
what the fuck are you talking about? I HATE DIRTY STINKIN JEW RATS THEY ARE LOW, GREEDY, MANIPULATIVE, 2 FACES, BACKSTABBING VERMIN. how am i "playing it off"?

Blasphemy

« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2009, 01:24:45 PM »

damn youre dumb

LOL ok, pussy

That makes more sense now.  There definately is a difference between truely hating Jews and just saying you hate Jews to piss off a person of Jewish decent.  Clarification is indeed helpfully when it comes to this subject.  Thanks.

But the subject is still retarded, its like he wants a gold medal to prove He doesn't really hate jews. Who gives a shit? (besides him). This is about as stupid as people of religion trying to convert a hardcore Atheist. It won't ever get resolved cause both parties won't stand down. He won't ever say "Actually your right I don't hate em" and he'll keep trying to prove his worthless point.

Its like some retarded ass debate that doesn't make any sense. He say's he doesn't like jews but it doesn't go through your head so you keep trying to prove. You're officially as stupid as a retard. He stated his grounds, yet you constantly keep trying to prove him wrong. It be like saying 2 Hack Wilson "I know you really don't like Slaughter House" yet he really does. Honestly no real reason this thread should even exist. Its nothin but flamebait for both parties.

who said i want a gold medal? this forum was created to discuss topics. the topic at hand is what people think of muhfukka's antics. simple as that.

No This thread contains 2 topics. The 1 in the title and Is he faking it or not (seems to be your main topic). This entire thread is needless bullshit. Doesn't do a fuckin thing, even the topic discussion isn't even worth it. Hell I'm done posting in this 1. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2009, 01:31:17 PM »

damn youre dumb

LOL ok, pussy

No This thread contains 2 topics. The 1 in the title and Is he faking it or not (seems to be your main topic). This entire thread is needless bullshit. Doesn't do a fuckin thing, even the topic discussion isn't even worth it. Hell I'm done posting in this 1. 8)

i have no doubt that he hates on jews with all seriousness......it's other muthafuckaz who keep claimin hes doin it to get to me (which, if were true, would be a waste of persona, because it doesn't even come close to bothering me LOL)...........really, though, who's to say what is and what isn't worth discussing? this made for a pretty interesting topic, imo

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2009, 01:34:22 PM »

damn youre dumb

LOL ok, pussy

what the fuck are you talking about? I HATE DIRTY STINKIN JEW RATS THEY ARE LOW, GREEDY, MANIPULATIVE, 2 FACES, BACKSTABBING VERMIN. how am i "playing it off"?

by allowing people to think that you're doing it just to piss me off and not confronting them to let them know theyre wrong...u enjoy any negative attention i get on this board, so u just let it go on without having the balls to clearly state what u truly feel LOL

Muhfukka

« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2009, 01:51:47 PM »
dam how fucking clear do i have to make it? get that shit through your kike skull

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2009, 01:54:05 PM »
Muhfukka
im jus wonderin has a jewish person done you wrong to where you hate em?
or can you explain why exactly you hate em i mean besides what you describe:

I HATE DIRTY STINKIN JEW RATS THEY ARE LOW, GREEDY, MANIPULATIVE, 2 FACES, BACKSTABBING VERMIN

as in there is a specific reason you hate em?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2009, 01:55:08 PM »
NIK, just drop it homie.

Even if he really hates Jews and he's doing it to be "cool", so what? It seems like you're trying to gain more "cool points" by exposing him.

It seems to me like you're offended not only by Muhfukkas sig, but by DubCC because nobody gives a rat's ass about how he feels about Jews.

I still think he's doing it to fuck with you, but even if he genuinely hates all Jews, nobody is gonna change his viewpoints. If I concerned myself with every racist or prejudiced person, I would never get anything done. But I don't and besides, they have every right to hate whomever they want.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2009, 01:59:59 PM »
NIK, just drop it homie.

Even if he really hates Jews and he's doing it to be "cool", so what? It seems like you're trying to gain more "cool points" by exposing him.

It seems to me like you're offended not only by Muhfukkas sig, but by DubCC because nobody gives a rat's ass about how he feels about Jews.

I still think he's doing it to fuck with you, but even if he genuinely hates all Jews, nobody is gonna change his viewpoints. If I concerned myself with every racist or prejudiced person, I would never get anything done. But I don't and besides, they have every right to hate whomever they want.

Drop what? there is no issue here LOL..the only issue is what u make of it. Muhfukka is a depressed jew hater, end of story. i wanted to know the boards opinion on that. stop acting like theres something else going on, it is what it is. oh, and stop leaving me lonely voicemails at 3 am on a saturday night :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2009, 02:01:15 PM »
Muhfukka
im jus wonderin has a jewish person done you wrong to where you hate em?
or can you explain why exactly you hate em i mean besides what you describe:

I HATE DIRTY STINKIN JEW RATS THEY ARE LOW, GREEDY, MANIPULATIVE, 2 FACES, BACKSTABBING VERMIN

as in there is a specific reason you hate em?

his family got raped and killed by a mob of jews..part of the reason why he's lonely, depressed, and lacking love in his life

Muhfukka

Sikotic™

« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2009, 02:08:34 PM »
NIK, just drop it homie.

Drop what? there is no issue here LOL..the only issue is what u make of it. Muhfukka is a depressed jew hater, end of story. i wanted to know the boards opinion on that. stop acting like theres something else going on, it is what it is. oh, and stop leaving me lonely voicemails at 3 am on a saturday night :D
He's fucking with you and you're falling for it. I was only trying to help.

and LOL, I never left you any messages. Just Lights.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2009, 02:24:36 PM »
NIK, just drop it homie.

He's fucking with you and you're falling for it. I was only trying to help.

and LOL, I never left you any messages. Just Lights.

i still highly doubt he's saying it just to "fuck with me"... and if he did dedicate his whole persona to pissing me off to no avail, then that's even more pathetic LOL

Roccy

« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2009, 02:48:28 PM »
I'm not a jew and i think its pathetic...

childs play, Muhfukka needs to man up like his cousin raveyone used to say.
how it really goes down..