Author Topic: your last day on the job...ever fuck up on purpose?  (Read 562 times)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Re: your last day on the job...ever fuck up on purpose?
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2009, 08:29:18 AM »
The managers pissed me the hell off for the last time at my last job so I sent out a memo to all of them saying I quit and gave the reason. Pressed 200 copies for the banner printing machine, waited for at least 20 to start fallin' on the floor then left and threw my badge at the co-store manager.  My co-workers called me sayin' the managers didn't know what to do and was in the label making room lookin' dumb and lost.
That is fuckin' awesome.
Time for a change...bring it!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2009, 06:23:48 PM »
I never had fun, never could, always needed them for references.  And now I gotta wait another 29 years until I have another last day at a job. 
how so dog

Gotta put in 30 years to get my pension and I'm not leaving where I am.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2009, 07:13:24 PM »
i did nothing and ate 100$ of food and when my boss came in the morning (i was working night shift) i told him that he can shove the job up his ass and went home

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2009, 07:15:55 PM »
I've only had two jobs, and in both of them the people there were pretty cool. I'd feel guilty fucking up and then leaving. Even though its been a year since I quit my first job, I still go to their parties and kick it with a few of them.