Author Topic: that slaughterhouse cd sucked  (Read 1725 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: that slaughterhouse cd sucked
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 08:39:33 PM »
WORST POST OF THE YEAR 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 08:42:26 PM »
I don't know, I always like some good hip hop, but an album of a bunch of lackluster dudes with hardcore 14 year old fans is annoying. 

Fuck Slaughterhouse.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Big B

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2009, 08:46:17 PM »
I don't know, I always like some good hip hop, but an album of a bunch of lackluster dudes with hardcore 14 year old fans is annoying. 

Fuck Slaughterhouse.
i concur

btw, the videos up

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2009, 08:47:09 PM »

Fuck Slaughterhouse.

HORRIBLE POST
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2009, 08:48:21 PM »
lol @ hack goin down the list 1 by 1
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Moe

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2009, 08:54:13 PM »
lol, i like the george michael sample.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 08:55:05 PM »
i didn't like it much.

THATS BCUZ YOUR BUBBLE GUM EARS DONT LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC U LISTEN TO BRITTANY SPEARS AND BACKSTREET BOYS1@!@!@

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 08:58:13 PM »

Fuck Slaughterhouse.

HORRIBLE POST

break down whats horrible instead of bein emo and throwin out ad hominems....you wouldn't be offended if I wasn't speakin the truth...seriously crook and royce were decent 10 years ago, budden is god awful, joell ortiz is vanilla.  This is like the most boring group ever assembled.  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009, 09:00:08 PM »
damn jrome you really not feelin slaughterhouse huh?
you feelin la coka nostra at all? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Big B

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2009, 09:03:07 PM »
jrome i agree whole heatedly. i went into that cd with an open mind and listened to it for about 2 weeks in the car. its rubbish

also, the new version of windows movie maker is awesome. it allows direct uploading to youtube. get it here review here

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2009, 09:03:49 PM »
Jrome, we agree on Nas but disagree on Slaughterhouse.  Weird.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 09:06:59 PM »
jrome i agree whole heatedly. i went into that cd with an open mind and listened to it for about 2 weeks in the car. its rubbish

also, the new version of windows movie maker is awesome. it allows direct uploading to youtube. get it here review here

Big B I know if anyone understands it would be you.   :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2009, 09:11:32 PM »
Jrome, we agree on Nas but disagree on Slaughterhouse.  Weird.

Nah.  Slaughterhouse as a collective is cool.  They're much better than their contemporaries, unfortunately their contemporaries suck ass.  But they got some dillusional peeps on here that need to be brought back to reality.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2009, 09:34:25 PM »

Fuck Slaughterhouse.

HORRIBLE POST

break down whats horrible instead of bein emo and throwin out ad hominems....you wouldn't be offended if I wasn't speakin the truth...seriously crook and royce were decent 10 years ago, budden is god awful, joell ortiz is vanilla.  This is like the most boring group ever assembled.  

speaking of which, Mr. Hypocrite; how about you break what you mean instead of just saying "they're bad & their fans are annoying" lmao.

you've never broken down music here ever & you hate on a majority of things posted, you just come in, say it's wack, the artist is wack & whatever you say is OBVIOUSLY right because your opinion is more credible than anybody elses. :laugh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2009, 09:36:14 PM »
talk bout joe budden and get slaughterhoused by the SLAUGHTER-HOUSER'S lol
Cube