Author Topic: that slaughterhouse cd sucked  (Read 1720 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: that slaughterhouse cd sucked
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 09:41:14 PM »
talk bout joe budden and get slaughterhoused by the SLAUGHTER-HOUSER'S lol

if you thought it could have been better, that's one thing.

but to make a thread "it sucked" & somebody is co-signing it like it was truly trash, when on a lyrical level it's better than most albums dropped in the last 3-5 years is just a huge "SMH" lol.

not really feelin' the beats? thought they could be better? yeah, agreed.

think Joe Budden was a step below the other three for the most part? yeah, agreed.

did some verses get off topic during the album? yeah, i suppose a few weren't on topic.

but the entire album was trash/sucked/awful? why are you even wasting your time? :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 09:44:30 PM »
yeah i feel what your sayin
wasnt feelin the entire album...but it was a good hip hop album but overall real talk I thought they were goin to trash the world wit one of the best releases in a long time
i guess overall the production could have been better
their lyrics>>>>production
but im mad they didnt put the best traxx on their...in which many believe should have made the final cut
and like i said especially after all that hype we had goin on wit the la coka nostra vs slaughterhouse and then both albums werent as good as i hoped

but to make a thread "it sucked" & somebody is co-signing it like it was truly trash, when on a lyrical level it's better than most albums dropped in the last 3-5 years is just a huge "SMH" lol.

think Joe Budden was a step below the other three for the most part? yeah, agreed.

did some verses get off topic during the album? yeah, i suppose a few weren't on topic.

but the entire album was trash/sucked/awful? why are you even wasting your time? :D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 09:47:20 PM »
wasnt feelin the entire album...but it was a good hip hop album but overall real talk I thought they were goin to trash the world wit one of the best releases in a long time
but im mad they didnt put the best traxx on their...in which many believe should have made the final cut
and like i said especially after all that hype we had goin on wit the la coka nostra vs slaughterhouse and then both albums werent as good as i hoped

if Warriors, Move On & Fight Club made the album overall, it would have been pushing real lengths of greatness.

i mean, it wouldn't have changed the opinions of people in this thread & it still would have been made regardless; but this album would have been beyond amazing with those three tracks i named above. :o

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2009, 09:50:05 PM »
yeah thats all im askin is go all out nah mean?
dont short change me...lol
i dont want to have to get another cd cuz your cd is too short or got skits etc...
but i agree wit the stuff you said
id still take it over anything
wayne, jim jones, juelz, plies, rick ross etc... have done pretty much in their entire career
so IMO that counts for somethin...lol

if Warriors, Move On & Fight Club made the album overall, it would have been pushing real lengths of greatness.

i mean, it wouldn't have changed the opinions of people in this thread & it still would have been made regardless; but this album would have been beyond amazing with those three tracks i named above. :o
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2009, 09:55:13 PM »
i dont want to have to get another cd cuz your cd is too short or got skits etc...
wayne, jim jones, juelz, plies, rick ross etc... have done pretty much in their entire career

i wouldn't be surprised if some people in this very thread thought Jim Jones & Juelz were better rappers lol.

they were affiliated with Cam'Ron, who apparently is some GOAT on this board lmao.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2009, 09:59:07 PM »
killa cam has dropped some dope traxx but thats bout it outta all them rappers and many more
but its pretty much night n day especially for last...well for many years
that joe buddens hustle is better and stronger than all them let alone his work and muzik he puts out
but thats blasphemy to say anything theyve done is better than anyone in slaughterhouse period

i wouldn't be surprised if some people in this very thread thought Jim Jones & Juelz were better rappers lol.

they were affiliated with Cam'Ron, who apparently is some GOAT on this board lmao.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2009, 10:02:32 PM »
Cam'Ron is dope at what he does.  Crime Pays is slept on.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 10:05:39 PM »
he WAS good  - in the CITC days
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 10:07:18 PM »
It's still in my rotation

And lol @ people calling out jrome.  Dude is one of the best hip hop heads on this board.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 10:07:45 PM »

sure, but top rapper? get out of here lol.

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2009, 10:08:22 PM »
he WAS good  - in the CITC days

Children in the Corn?

COC dude

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2009, 10:11:54 PM »
And lol @ people calling out jrome.  Dude is one of the best hip hop heads on this board.

you must not check many Slaughterhouse/Joe Budden related threads lol.

Matty

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2009, 10:14:33 PM »
for an album made in 6 days it was very good. i enjoyed it. just hope if there is a next one that they keep the best tracks for it and have some stuff from premier.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2009, 10:16:47 PM »
for an album made in 6 days it was very good. i enjoyed it. just hope if there is a next one that they keep the best tracks for it and have some stuff from premier.

i wonder.

i mean, if i had to bet, i would say the lyrics were being written for more than 6 days, but recording, mastering & the rest of "making" the album was probably done in 6 days.

westside159

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2009, 11:01:54 PM »
Slaughterhouse cd did succ it was hot garbage just like joe budden .... no surprise