Author Topic: that slaughterhouse cd sucked  (Read 1718 times)

Moe

Re: that slaughterhouse cd sucked
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2009, 06:09:09 PM »
yeah dipset west...is poppin off son!!! hahahahahahahaha in your dreams.
huh?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2009, 08:49:14 PM »
classic? ground breaking? nah. but its heads and shoulders above the shit that radio plays and is solid from top to bottom IMO. also its not only the SH fans that make the threads or keep them alive....strange huh?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2009, 09:35:48 PM »
Cam'Ron is dope at what he does.  Crime Pays is slept on.
he WAS good  - in the CITC days

Children in the Corn?

COC dude

LOL I think he got confused with DITC...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2009, 09:53:48 PM »
I don't know, I always like some good hip hop, but an album of a bunch of lackluster dudes with hardcore 14 year old fans is annoying. 

Fuck Slaughterhouse.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HORRIBLE POST

break down whats horrible instead of bein emo and throwin out ad hominems....you wouldn't be offended if I wasn't speakin the truth...seriously crook and royce were decent 10 years ago, budden is god awful, joell ortiz is vanilla.  This is like the most boring group ever assembled.  

speaking of which, Mr. Hypocrite; how about you break what you mean instead of just saying "they're bad & their fans are annoying" lmao.

you've never broken down music here ever & you hate on a majority of things posted, you just come in, say it's wack, the artist is wack & whatever you say is OBVIOUSLY right because your opinion is more credible than anybody elses. :laugh:

You talk outta your ass a lot brotha.  I never broke down music on here huh?  Is that why I had Rud asking me to write articles and shit for dubcnn a few years back?  I got this shit poppin long before your lil ass started blazin up your post count here.  See the thing is, there are only a handful of people worth discussing shit with.  Most of yall cats don't inspire me, you bore me.  So you'll have to forgive my sarcasm and my tongue in cheek mocking posts.  I've gotta entertain myself somehow.

Muhfukka

« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2009, 10:06:21 PM »
I don't know, I always like some good hip hop, but an album of a bunch of lackluster dudes with hardcore 14 year old fans is annoying. 

Fuck Slaughterhouse.

HORRIBLE POST

break down whats horrible instead of bein emo and throwin out ad hominems....you wouldn't be offended if I wasn't speakin the truth...seriously crook and royce were decent 10 years ago, budden is god awful, joell ortiz is vanilla.  This is like the most boring group ever assembled.  

speaking of which, Mr. Hypocrite; how about you break what you mean instead of just saying "they're bad & their fans are annoying" lmao.

you've never broken down music here ever & you hate on a majority of things posted, you just come in, say it's wack, the artist is wack & whatever you say is OBVIOUSLY right because your opinion is more credible than anybody elses. :laugh:

You talk outta your ass a lot brotha.  I never broke down music on here huh?  Is that why I had Rud asking me to write articles and shit for dubcnn a few years back?  I got this shit poppin long before your lil ass started blazin up your post count here.  See the thing is, there are only a handful of people worth discussing shit with.  Most of yall cats don't inspire me, you bore me.  So you'll have to forgive my sarcasm and my tongue in cheek mocking posts.  I've gotta entertain myself somehow.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2009, 10:19:30 PM »
classic? ground breaking? nah. but its heads and shoulders above the shit that radio plays and is solid from top to bottom IMO. also its not only the SH fans that make the threads or keep them alive....strange huh?

The radio plays shit tho. Aside from Slaughterhouse and a select few other rappers, most artists talked about on here are mainstream.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2009, 10:38:06 PM »

Fuck Slaughterhouse.

HORRIBLE POST

been here since August 2007, had no idea who you were until...i don't know, a few months ago? & i'm not diggin' up your old posts to find out your history.

so naturally the only thing i can tell about you from recent months is that you just pick a side say "good" or "bad", "he's cool" or "he's a wack nigga" & just go against the opposing side with the reasonings of "your opinion >>> mine". lmao.

so as far as i am concerned you do not break down music, ever lol.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2009, 10:41:05 PM »

Fuck Slaughterhouse.

HORRIBLE POST

been here since August 2007, had no idea who you were until...i don't know, a few months ago? & i'm not diggin' up your old posts to find out your history.

so naturally the only thing i can tell about you from recent months is that you just pick a side say "good" or "bad", "he's cool" or "he's a wack nigga" & just go against the opposing side with the reasonings of "your opinion >>> mine". lmao.

You and Jrome need your own show.  Swear to God I just popped up some popcorn and I just sit back and read yall posts. Entertainment as its finest.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2009, 10:48:07 PM »

Fuck Slaughterhouse.

HORRIBLE POST

You and Jrome need your own show.  Swear to God I just popped up some popcorn and I just sit back and read yall posts. Entertainment as its finest.

i am down! 8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2009, 11:01:41 PM »

Fuck Slaughterhouse.

HORRIBLE POST

I guess this makes sense coming from the kid who thinks all hip hop passed 5 years old is meaningless.  It's like you think nothing mattered or even existed prior to your discovering of it.  But yeah 2007 was well past the time that this board fell the fuck off, so myself and numerous other posters rarely posted in here by then.

I mean Jesus, it's like you have zero basis for your opinions because you're admittedly extremely ignorant when it comes to anything prior to 2005.  You just need to understand that you lose a lot of credibility because of how happily you shit on music that you 1) didn't come up on so your perspective is skewed 2) Obviously haven't heard a lot of essentials from the 80's and 90's.  And there's nothin wrong with not knowin, we all gotta start somewhere.  You lose because you shit on OG's, and you get personally offended when somebody says they aren't feelin Joe Budden.     

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2009, 11:11:45 PM »
^LOL what a moron, where did i say anything pre-2005 was meaningless?

it's obvious you still hold grudge about that Joe Budden/Wu-Tang thing & my point was that you & others kept going on about how they made classics back in the 90's.

how can you say that Wu-Tang members are better than a kid in his prime in 2009? i never took away their prior accomplishments, but Joe Budden is putting out better music today than Wu, in my opinion.

all time Wu-Tang has put out better music, but today is a different story, you're just staying ignorant to that.

50 Cent made some great music back in his day, would you say 50 Cent >>> Joell Ortiz (today) because Get Rich or Die Tryin' & Power Of A Dollar are better than anything Joell has made so far? *btw, not a comparison saying Wu fell off that bad; just an example*.

i don't know if you just enjoy disagreeing with me & get some thrill out of the argument, don't understand me or just "being sarcastic", but for an argument that was about who is making better music today & you're throwing in albums from 1996; i didn't understand your point.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2009, 01:24:26 PM »
People who not like the slaughterhouse album, donīt know the word real hiphop.

Al Bundy

« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2009, 01:32:04 PM »

groupie alert

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2009, 01:35:23 PM »
lol^^^^^

damn im really suprised at how many people arent worshippin this album, extremely suprised cuz i thought most would be bowin down to em no matter what they drop but jus cuz they dropped and respect em
but damn thats interestin that not everyone was feelin the album and their admittin it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Invincible

« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2009, 01:41:32 PM »

groupie alert

One of the worst posters on here.