Author Topic: go buy THE CHRONIC RELIT today everybody!  (Read 1970 times)

dunluvmeeh

• Lil Geezy
Re: go buy THE CHRONIC RELIT today everybody!
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2009, 11:46:54 PM »
do bestbuy and other electronic stores sell these too or just online?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2009, 12:11:23 AM »
i think half of yall would suck somebodys dick for death row material. everybodys fuckin whipped because wideawake might or might not release unreleased material we actually want. fuck that shit. i'm buying raekwon and ghostface and MOP not this.

then get the fuck off a westcoast website idiot

i'll buy west coast albums that i dont already own. i think wideawake is lucky theres a lot of suckers but i buy albums i want. when wideawake releases crooked or something i want i'll buy it. until then i'm not buying albums in hopes of them releasing better albums. do you realize how pathetic that is? and look at everybody going crazy buy relit buy relit. some rich white bitch is getting a fat check and suckering you with crafty marketing techniques. people are more concerned with supporting this greedy corporate bitch then actual artists releasing their own albums.
yo, i respect that you're not going to buy it.

but you can't deny that this new company definitely isn't pulling the same trick that Capitol/Priority is doing with NWA.
besides, the price isn't high at all.
also, what's your problem with the new owner?

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2009, 02:39:24 AM »
Or you could support the "new" west instead and buy You're a Jerk ten times from the Itunes with the re-lit money.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2009, 05:11:39 AM »
I bought my cop from bestbuy, is it any different with the wal-mart copy ???
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

midwestryder

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2009, 05:19:29 AM »
I bought my cop from bestbuy, is it any different with the wal-mart copy ???
the wal mart one is edited aka censored & has the bonus track by snoop doggy dogg - smoke on. while the best buy does not have smoke on

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2009, 05:50:02 AM »
Back to what I was saying, the engineer at wide awake need his ass kicked. And and my sound system is pretty decent. Ive got a 1999 lexus es 300 wit stock stereo. Premium Lexus sound. Turned the cd all the way up yesterday and my tweeters were bleeding. Compare the new digital mix to the chronic 2001 mix. Man you can turn a dre record up and it will be no distortion. Turn up this new chrnic mix and all you will hear is distortion. Shame on them nuggaz for a shitty mixing job and for having the reels and not doing them justice ??? :'(
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Okka

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2009, 05:56:47 AM »
What is on the DVD? What y'all talkin' about a "Robbery Scene", is it the same that's on the "Up In Smoke" DVD?

midwestryder

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2009, 05:59:12 AM »
Back to what I was saying, the engineer at wide awake need his ass kicked. And and my sound system is pretty decent. Ive got a 1999 lexus es 300 wit stock stereo. Premium Lexus sound. Turned the cd all the way up yesterday and my tweeters were bleeding. Compare the new digital mix to the chronic 2001 mix. Man you can turn a dre record up and it will be no distortion. Turn up this new chrnic mix and all you will hear is distortion. Shame on them nuggaz for a shitty mixing job and for having the reels and not doing them justice ??? :'(
so i see what you saying . so what is best version of the original chronic, the 92 version, 2001 remastered , or wide awake remastered?

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2009, 06:59:35 AM »
so i see what you saying . so what is best version of the original chronic, the 92 version, 2001 remastered , or wide awake remastered?

Of course the og, dre had his hands on that mix 8)

Okka

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2009, 07:03:24 AM »
What is on the DVD? What y'all talkin' about a "Robbery Scene", is it the same that's on the "Up In Smoke" DVD?

Blasphemy

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2009, 07:25:59 AM »

Of course the og, dre had his hands on that mix 8)

lol Remastered 1 is ok, but I heard the OG has that Tap scratch even on the CD (true?)

jeanmiche777

« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2009, 08:33:53 AM »
I'm gonna buy if I find it (I live in Canada)

I don't even think it's available here in the netherlands :-\
welll you guys can always get it from amazon.com, cduniverse.com & cdpacific.com

I hate to pay for something I'll get later

Klue

« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2009, 08:48:28 AM »
shh. need to wait september 28th to recieve it in europe..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2009, 09:24:13 AM »
i think half of yall would suck somebodys dick for death row material. everybodys fuckin whipped because wideawake might or might not release unreleased material we actually want. fuck that shit. i'm buying raekwon and ghostface and MOP not this.

then get the fuck off a westcoast website idiot

LMAO  he sounds like my ex room mate

a huge NY rap groupie who tries to discredit the west

me i love all of them

let me get this straight i'm a ny rap groupie for supporting promising, new east coast albums over a rip off rerelease of a 17 year old album. okay guy sure

hey butt rapist dont come to A WEST COAST RAP FORUM
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Don Seer

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2009, 09:33:46 AM »

amazon uk say they shipped mine today :)