Author Topic: My short review of the Chronic Re-Lit Walmart exclusive edition  (Read 2137 times)

afgmafia

• 'G'
Re: My short review of the Chronic Re-Lit Walmart exclusive edition
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2009, 05:37:40 PM »
i want the track give me the interview too pls

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2009, 05:45:49 PM »
Please upload the bonus track!  :)

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2009, 06:32:18 PM »
Yeah, bonus track please!! I will not buy the Walmart release just to get this song.

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2009, 06:34:39 PM »
wideawake is stupid. they're to concerned with little marketing gimmicks. they shouldve just put the damn thing on the regular version.

snoop

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2009, 06:44:23 PM »

I don't live near a Walmart...someone up Smoke On!

I'm assuming it won't ever be on itunes?

Blasphemy

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2009, 07:13:08 PM »

I don't live near a Walmart...someone up Smoke On!

I'm assuming it won't ever be on itunes?

I kept checking Itunes, all they got is the Clean Remastered version, The Chronic Remastered (dirty) and The Chronic Relit.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2009, 10:19:12 AM »
i don't understand why the song won't be upped. 70% of the people requesting it bought the re-lit

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2009, 11:03:35 AM »
i don't understand why the song won't be upped. 70% of the people requesting it bought the re-lit

I'm sure "Smoke On" will pop up on here soon enough.  I'd rather not post it immediately up here, because i want other people to buy the album too, but i can see not wanting to buy both copies, so in a week or so here, if no one has posted the song yet, i'll post it up.

Patience.....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2009, 11:56:49 AM »
Ordered my version from amazon and its been delayed  ::)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2009, 01:17:04 PM »

Patience.....

doesn't bring more record sales for walmart. i must admit i don't understand your reasons

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2009, 01:24:15 PM »

Patience.....

doesn't bring more record sales for walmart. i must admit i don't understand your reasons

Increases sales for WideAwake.  Good sales = more projects like this, and more unreleased Death Row stuff released.  If you can't wait a week, just buy it.  It's 11.88, it's not like it costs a fortune!

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2009, 01:28:07 PM »

Patience.....

Increases sales for WideAwake.  Good sales = more projects like this, and more unreleased Death Row stuff released.  If you can't wait a week, just buy it.  It's 11.88, it's not like it costs a fortune!

i doubt that the order would arrive in germany before it leaks...i have no problem to spend 12 bucks for one track even dough i already ordered the regular re-lit and own the chronic OG + the dual disc release. i spent thouand of dollars for 2pac stuff so it`s not about the money. maybe you send the track via pm, thx.

Blasphemy

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2009, 02:12:16 PM »

Patience.....

Yeah, but no ones going to rebuy a fucking bullshit version that's been raped by backmask and censorship for 1 track that's also been backmasked and censored. Its bullshit. Honestly the Walmart version wouldn't sell well cause it only has 1 track that's censored. The one that's selling is Dirty version cause it is remastered all the tracks in their good dirtynees (lol?), has way more extra tracks, and it has bonus stuff.

The chances of the walmart selling good are extremly low, only reason a guy would buy it if they want the song bad enough. I mean if I had a choice I'd rebuy the dirty over the clean but hey, you said you'll post it so I'll wait.  all i'm saying is don't expect the clean 2 sell.  8)

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2009, 02:25:58 PM »

Patience.....

yes we must all donate money to wideawake

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2009, 02:30:50 PM »

Patience.....

yes we must all donate money to wideawake

especially since they did such a great job mixing the album ::)
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....