Poll

^

Yes
21 (87.5%)
No
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Do you believe in evolution?  (Read 1583 times)

ikke

Do you believe in evolution?
« on: September 01, 2009, 12:11:30 PM »
I was wondering if there actually are people who don't believe in it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Do you believe in evolution?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 12:38:16 PM »
your such a fool, u act like the people that dont believe in it are ignorant.  theories like evolution is going to be argued over till the end of time or until we can atleast explore the entire universe at ease (which would be millions of years from now if we're still here)

obviously if its not a law theres not enough scientific fact and evidence to prove it. like i said before theres many thigns out there that defy that laws of physics.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 12:46:16 PM »
your such a fool, u act like the people that dont believe in it are ignorant.  theories like evolution is going to be argued over till the end of time or until we can atleast explore the entire universe at ease (which would be millions of years from now if we're still here)

obviously if its not a law theres not enough scientific fact and evidence to prove it. like i said before theres many thigns out there that defy that laws of physics.
don't be silly.
People who don't believe in it are completley retarded.

I don't think you can argue about it, I mean people have gotten taller and smarter over the past 2000 years.

When einstein first published his theories nobody was able to comprehend them, now it's common knowledge for the most people

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 12:46:17 PM »
Evolution is fact.  It's the explanations for it that's the theory.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 01:13:57 PM »
Evolution is fact.  It's the explanations for it that's the theory.

that's very true and that's why the theory carries a whole lot of weight. it's more than just a theory. but hey...i never get tired of hearing what the retards have to say about it. so speak up niggas.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 01:29:26 PM »
People that don't believe in evolution purposely avoid its overwhelming evidence in order to hold true to their own closed-minded beliefs.

Why is it that Christians go out of their way to diss evolution because they feel its anti-God, however, the theory of evolution doesn't even acknowledge religion or go out of its way to disprove it? Do Christians and other religions folk have a guilty conscience? Doubt possibly in their faith that they continue to deny? Who's to say your God didn't have a hand in setting up evolution to begin with?

Theory of evolution, natural selection and the idea of common descent have overwhelming evidence to back them up that can be seen each and every day........All you Bible thumpers got is a 3,000 year old book.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 01:40:04 PM »
People that don't believe in evolution purposely avoid its overwhelming evidence in order to hold true to their own closed-minded beliefs.

Why is it that Christians go out of their way to diss evolution because they feel its anti-God, however, the theory of evolution doesn't even acknowledge religion or go out of its way to disprove it? Do Christians and other religions folk have a guilty conscience? Doubt possibly in their faith that they continue to deny? Who's to say your God didn't have a hand in setting up evolution to begin with?

Theory of evolution, natural selection and the idea of common descent have overwhelming evidence to back them up that can be seen each and every day........All you Bible thumpers got is a 3,000 year old book.

well said for the most part...but god had no hand in evolution. but this all comes down to how u define this thing called god. if god is the laws of nature then i'm wit u but an almighty being that can do anything? that not only sounds ridiculous it sounds childish and borderline retarded.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 01:47:27 PM by C-BLUE »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 01:41:35 PM »
I believe in micro-evolution, but I truly believe in an atheistic view of intelligent design. Irreducible complexity.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 12:52:39 AM »
I BELIEVE IN IT...
ALSO I BELIEVE IN RELIGION

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 04:39:13 AM »
I BELIEVE IN IT...
Time for a change...bring it!

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 03:17:42 PM »
I BELIEVE IN IT...
I know a lot of people like that, but I don't understand why it is the minority among people of faith.

There is no conflict between evolution and religion, but religious people try to make one.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 11:21:05 AM »
If you don't believe in it you are a waste of space. It would be wise for you to submit yourself to your God's kingdom that you believe in so whole heartedly and kill yourself.

ikke

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 11:47:09 AM »
LMAO 2 people voted No.

so far 2/11 people on dubcc are retarded

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 12:48:28 PM »
I BELIEVE IN IT...
I know a lot of people like that, but I don't understand why it is the minority among people of faith.

There is no conflict between evolution and religion, but religious people try to make one.

doesnt evolution conflict with the whole Adam and Eve thing?

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 12:52:28 PM »
I BELIEVE IN IT...

doesnt evolution conflict with the whole Adam and Eve thing?

If you read the bible in the literal form yes.

But Genesis is a plagiarized metafor for several things