Poll

^

Yes
21 (87.5%)
No
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Do you believe in evolution?  (Read 1580 times)

herpes

Re: Do you believe in evolution?
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2009, 06:58:30 PM »
Everyone voted Yes so I will vote No just to be different.  God will strike all you heathen non believers down.  It's right there in the bible people God made Adam and Eve and the whole forbidden apple.  If you think about it though Adam and Eve lived in paradise, Eve's pussy must of been on some next level shit.  God said don't eat the apple and Eve still talked Adam into it.
it wasn't even an apple lol.

When transelating the bible into latin they thought it would be a nice pun because latin for apple is malus which also means evil.

Don't be talking bad about Eve's pussy, you know you would be sprung just by sticking the tip in.  I bet her pussy taste like honey.

you know they didnt have showers or douche back then right?

Nah they lived on some magical island resort, her box was 110 % at all times.  But like all women Eve wanted more and had to fuck that up.  This is why they need to teach the bible in school.

They also didnt have razors.  Eve would have had to look like one of the Geico cavemen.

Are you dense ?  They bible said they lived on some magical resort.  All Adam had to do was snap his fingers and Eve could have the flight strip, complete shave job, or the au naturale look.  You need to read the bible man

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2009, 07:30:20 PM »
Everyone voted Yes so I will vote No just to be different.  God will strike all you heathen non believers down.  It's right there in the bible people God made Adam and Eve and the whole forbidden apple.  If you think about it though Adam and Eve lived in paradise, Eve's pussy must of been on some next level shit.  God said don't eat the apple and Eve still talked Adam into it.

When transelating the bible into latin they thought it would be a nice pun because latin for apple is malus which also means evil.

Don't be talking bad about Eve's pussy, you know you would be sprung just by sticking the tip in.  I bet her pussy taste like honey.

Nah they lived on some magical island resort, her box was 110 % at all times.  But like all women Eve wanted more and had to fuck that up.  This is why they need to teach the bible in school.

They also didnt have razors.  Eve would have had to look like one of the Geico cavemen.

Are you dense ?  They bible said they lived on some magical resort.  All Adam had to do was snap his fingers and Eve could have the flight strip, complete shave job, or the au naturale look.  You need to read the bible man

Magical Resort? Like Disneyworld? Knowing that the Adam and Eve story is complete nonsense...do you really think if the original two people existed on Earth that long ago...they were taking ANY time out to shave Eve? lol C'mon Tom...I expect more out of you man.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2009, 08:01:17 PM »

Magical Resort? Like Disneyworld? Knowing that the Adam and Eve story is complete nonsense...do you really think if the original two people existed on Earth that long ago...they were taking ANY time out to shave Eve? lol C'mon Tom...I expect more out of you man.

Shave pssssssh all Adam had to do was snap his fingers and Eve had whatever look he wanted her to have down there.  It's all there in Rufus 3:16 or something.

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2009, 08:06:27 PM »

Shave pssssssh all Adam had to do was snap his fingers and Eve had whatever look he wanted her to have down there.  It's all there in Rufus 3:16 or something.

lol 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2009, 01:10:16 AM »
I BELIEVE IN IT...
ALSO I BELIEVE IN RELIGION
I know a lot of people like that, but I don't understand why it is the minority among people of faith.

There is no conflict between evolution and religion, but religious people try to make one.

doesnt evolution conflict with the whole Adam and Eve thing?

If you read the bible in the literal form yes.

But Genesis is a plagiarized metafor for several things

metaphors shmetaphors...Christians actually believe Noah had an ark lol
Oh man, you have no idea how many times I've had this conversation with some Christians who really believe everything in the Bible is literal. Like, even though I think 70% of the stuff in that book is horse shit, I'd at least respect people more who read about Noah and Moses and get something from the overall moral or message of the story. But these god damned people that really think Noah had two of every single animal on the planet will not back down from believing it literally happened.

I seriously wanted to slap the shit out of a few of them I've talked to.

lol  Ive even asked the question before about the different animals getting along on the ark.  Like how are the lions getting along with the gazelles?  The response was, "the animals were afraid, so they did not attack eachother". LOL!!. Because everyone knows...that when wild animals are afraid, they are far less likely to attack you.

I feel you on the whole ark thing though.  Not just THAT story. But man, anyone Ive met who believes in the Bible really does believe that of these stories REALLY happened.  The Bible isnt a book of morals, its a history book. lol wtf.  Like Ive said, Im completely tolerant of others beliefs and whatever they wanna believe...go for it. But sometimes you just gotta say....wtf?! I think Im gonna buy a million copies of The Neverending Story and see if I can start my own religion based on that movie.
If L. Ron Hubbard could do it with Scientology, so can you.

No joke, my dad used to know this guy that bought a church and did some fake ass sermons or whatever you call them once a week. He lived off the donations of the people. He bought a Lambo, lived in a mansion, and would fuck all the women in his church that had problems with their husbands. He would just tell them not to tell their husbands what he was doin LOL.

SOmetimes I wonder why I'm tryin to do shit legit and why I'm not up on a stage screaming about God and making money off of fools.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2009, 10:34:20 AM »
I BELIEVE IN IT...
I know a lot of people like that, but I don't understand why it is the minority among people of faith.

There is no conflict between evolution and religion, but religious people try to make one.

Oh man, you have no idea how many times I've had this conversation with some Christians who really believe everything in the Bible is literal. Like, even though I think 70% of the stuff in that book is horse shit, I'd at least respect people more who read about Noah and Moses and get something from the overall moral or message of the story. But these god damned people that really think Noah had two of every single animal on the planet will not back down from believing it literally happened.

lol  Ive even asked the question before about the different animals getting along on the ark.  Like how are the lions getting along with the gazelles?  The response was, "the animals were afraid, so they did not attack eachother". LOL!!. Because everyone knows...that when wild animals are afraid, they are far less likely to attack you.

I feel you on the whole ark thing though.  Not just THAT story. But man, anyone Ive met who believes in the Bible really does believe that of these stories REALLY happened.  The Bible isnt a book of morals, its a history book. lol wtf.  Like Ive said, Im completely tolerant of others beliefs and whatever they wanna believe...go for it. But sometimes you just gotta say....wtf?! I think Im gonna buy a million copies of The Neverending Story and see if I can start my own religion based on that movie.
If L. Ron Hubbard could do it with Scientology, so can you.

No joke, my dad used to know this guy that bought a church and did some fake ass sermons or whatever you call them once a week. He lived off the donations of the people. He bought a Lambo, lived in a mansion, and would fuck all the women in his church that had problems with their husbands. He would just tell them not to tell their husbands what he was doin LOL.

SOmetimes I wonder why I'm tryin to do shit legit and why I'm not up on a stage screaming about God and making money off of fools.

its pimpin Pimpin  :pimp:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2009, 03:32:58 AM »
I BELIEVE IN IT...

fuck the animals getting along, how would you get them on the boat to begin with? You know how big of a boat that would take? Shit couldn't be pulled off today, probably not even in another thousand years.

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2009, 02:08:11 PM »
its funny when i see ppl argue over evolution & religion... please dont say religion, cuz its a christian society phenomenon....

jallaludin rumi explained it in 1500s and was never held as an anti-religion in olden muslim world... and who knows other civilizations may have explained it as well if we still had their manuscripts

and its obvious that our genes are programmed to evolve (adapt) to different situations...

one of you cats already explained the problem with macroevolution.. like subtheories of punctuated equilibrium... & irreducible complexity...

thats not something that can be explained by the darwinian theory under a mathematical probability model, but on faith you can accept it to be true if your dogma lies in academia...

my 2 cents, causin nuisance
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2009, 06:35:49 PM »
A+ 8)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2009, 05:36:18 AM »
Time for a change...bring it!

tempo2

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2009, 07:15:52 AM »
Well im a very open minded person. If were talking about evoloution in general then of course it existis and of course it is true, i think you would have to be a complete numpty not to believe it. There used to be a species of moth that lived in Europe around 200 years ago and was light grey in colour, it was light grey in colour for camoflauge and hence survival purposes so that it could blend in with its surrounding i.e. trees. Then around this time a period known as the industrial revoloution started and subsequentley a shit load of polloution was caused and all surrounding areas where covered in soot and ash and smoke, therfore the moth had to adapt to allow it to sustain its camoflauge and survival. The moth did actually evolve and change colour and the moth became black in colour. This is scientifically proven and is well documented and is indeed fact.........

.......on the other hand if were talking about human evoloution then this is much more debatable and is well worth keeping an open mind too. The suggestion of de-voloution is also possible and is equally suggestible as evoloution. What if humans de-volved and became primates in certain parts of the world? What if humans who once lived in Africa didnt need all the characterists of humans that we know today? For example humans today no longer need the appendix organ, who is to know that in 2,000 years time the appendix will completley disappear from the human body, then if you multiply this by 2,000,000 years then isnt this theory also possible?

There is very very little evidence to suggest that we did indeed evolve from primates i.e. gorillas. There is a lot of THEORY not evidence. If we did indeed evolve then why do these primates still exist in different areas of the world? In fact ive read and watched various studies that disproves evoloution. These scientists are black balled by all televeision media and are given very little voice in the scientific community and the media because of the anti establishment views. In fact all of our kids are teached on a daily basis on the THEORY of human evolouiton but are never given alterative theories so therfore when they hear an opinion on the contray there automatically think ther "loonies" because they have a different view. The governement and other establishments have lied so many times i nolonger believe what are considered absoloute facts, im open minded and believe in neither  one or the other im open to all theories and can then decided for myself. Its when different theories are lambasted and not given an equal voice which i find disturbing.

There is evidence on the North American continent which suggest humans were indeed there long before the time that the scientific community has long said.

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2009, 11:11:26 PM »
the goddamn jews think a single candle lasted 8 days or some shit

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2009, 11:21:31 PM »
smh...we didn't evolve from gorillas.

Fraxxx

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2009, 06:15:29 AM »

There is very very little evidence to suggest that we did indeed evolve from primates i.e. gorillas. There is a lot of THEORY not evidence. If we did indeed evolve then why do these primates still exist in different areas of the world? In fact ive read and watched various studies that disproves evoloution. These scientists are black balled by all televeision media and are given very little voice in the scientific community and the media because of the anti establishment views. In fact all of our kids are teached on a daily basis on the THEORY of human evolouiton but are never given alterative theories so therfore when they hear an opinion on the contray there automatically think ther "loonies" because they have a different view.

There is evidence on the North American continent which suggest humans were indeed there long before the time that the scientific community has long said.

The theory doesn't say that we came from Gorilla. It says that millions of years ago there where many different types of primates that evolved into higher forms. Some turned out to be Gorilla, some to be human (not always easy to tell apart ;D).
Somewhere in history we had similar ancestors.

But like you said it's a theory and simple 'believers' won't allow alternatives.

The thing about North American people is interesting, I'll look it up.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ikke

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2009, 07:32:12 AM »
Well im a very open minded person. If were talking about evoloution in general then of course it existis and of course it is true, i think you would have to be a complete numpty not to believe it. There used to be a species of moth that lived in Europe around 200 years ago and was light grey in colour, it was light grey in colour for camoflauge and hence survival purposes so that it could blend in with its surrounding i.e. trees. Then around this time a period known as the industrial revoloution started and subsequentley a shit load of polloution was caused and all surrounding areas where covered in soot and ash and smoke, therfore the moth had to adapt to allow it to sustain its camoflauge and survival. The moth did actually evolve and change colour and the moth became black in colour. This is scientifically proven and is well documented and is indeed fact.........

.......on the other hand if were talking about human evoloution then this is much more debatable and is well worth keeping an open mind too. The suggestion of de-voloution is also possible and is equally suggestible as evoloution. What if humans de-volved and became primates in certain parts of the world? What if humans who once lived in Africa didnt need all the characterists of humans that we know today? For example humans today no longer need the appendix organ, who is to know that in 2,000 years time the appendix will completley disappear from the human body, then if you multiply this by 2,000,000 years then isnt this theory also possible?

There is very very little evidence to suggest that we did indeed evolve from primates i.e. gorillas. There is a lot of THEORY not evidence. If we did indeed evolve then why do these primates still exist in different areas of the world? In fact ive read and watched various studies that disproves evoloution. These scientists are black balled by all televeision media and are given very little voice in the scientific community and the media because of the anti establishment views. In fact all of our kids are teached on a daily basis on the THEORY of human evolouiton but are never given alterative theories so therfore when they hear an opinion on the contray there automatically think ther "loonies" because they have a different view. The governement and other establishments have lied so many times i nolonger believe what are considered absoloute facts, im open minded and believe in neither  one or the other im open to all theories and can then decided for myself. Its when different theories are lambasted and not given an equal voice which i find disturbing.

LMAO @ This post