Poll

Which one do YOU like more?

OB4CL II
40 (74.1%)
Slaughterhouse
14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: OB4CL II or Slaughterhouse  (Read 933 times)

Elano

Re: OB4CL II or Slaughterhouse
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009, 10:42:50 PM »
good thread, but poor thread lol.

you will never get a true response lol.

Well, the question is which one you like more, i don't think that one is too hard to answer :D ;D

if you are chamillitary click,is really hard.
dude is slow  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2009, 10:47:38 PM »

Well, the question is which one you like more, i don't think that one is too hard to answer :D ;D

explains why in every single thread, you follow me in, i force you into responding with a personal comment... :stupid:

anyway, Karma To Burn is a perfect example of why a thread like this is dumb, because he doesn't even listen to music; didn't hear either album, but will vote OB4CL2 because he is so anti-Slaughterhouse he has a hysterical outbreak everytime he sees somebody speak positively about their music.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009, 10:52:10 PM »

i know, but i gaurentee you OB4CL2 is a "hands down classic" just because of the problems between SH & Wu.

a solo release vs a group release

can you truly call Rae's a "solo release"? :laugh:

Not to make a excuse but I do not count Wu Tang members as your run of the mill "guest appearance". That is fam right there. NO different then DPGC appearances on albums. I actually think that is where they fail where Wu excells. They do not have family on alot of there releases. For Wu it works, but on this album Rae more than held his own on it.

i suppose fam is better than random guests, but regardless; it's not Rae holding down every song on his own, holding down the entire album.

it's dope, i can't complain about the music, but i mean that was something Game got shitted on for & this gets overlooked.

dope shit though. 8)

I have seen that arguement about Game and to be honest, LAX made 50 looks like a genius. He said Game was not a great songwriter and with him having so many guests on hooks for that, it made him look like he was right. Every Wu solo has Wu members on tracks, even the first OBFACL. In just listening to the albums front to back as just that, albums, I just feel like OBFACL2 is a better overall album. It is a borderline classic for me. Doggystyle, All Eyez On Me, The Chronic, Life After Death, all classic to me and have alot of guests. For me it is how the main attraction holds their own on their own album and for the most part, barring a couple scene stealing verses, Rae did that. Take nothing away from Slaughterhouse that is a dope ass album.

Elano

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 10:53:50 PM »

explains why in every single thread, you follow me in, i force you into responding with a personal comment... :stupid:

anyway, Karma To Burn is a perfect example of why a thread like this is dumb, because he doesn't even listen to music; didn't hear either album, but will vote OB4CL2 because he is so anti-Slaughterhouse he has a hysterical outbreak everytime he sees somebody speak positively about their music.

typical lame chamillitary click reply.
YOU ARE BORING,GIRL
and this thread is not about you,so i'm not following you,you are not so important marianne

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2009, 10:58:35 PM »

i know, but i gaurentee you OB4CL2 is a "hands down classic" just because of the problems between SH & Wu.

Not to make a excuse but I do not count Wu Tang members as your run of the mill "guest appearance". That is fam right there. NO different then DPGC appearances on albums. I actually think that is where they fail where Wu excells. They do not have family on alot of there releases. For Wu it works, but on this album Rae more than held his own on it.

i suppose fam is better than random guests, but regardless; it's not Rae holding down every song on his own, holding down the entire album.

it's dope, i can't complain about the music, but i mean that was something Game got shitted on for & this gets overlooked.

dope shit though. 8)

I have seen that arguement about Game and to be honest, LAX made 50 looks like a genius. He said Game was not a great songwriter and with him having so many guests on hooks for that, it made him look like he was right. Every Wu solo has Wu members on tracks, even the first OBFACL. In just listening to the albums front to back as just that, albums, I just feel like OBFACL2 is a better overall album. It is a borderline classic for me. Doggystyle, All Eyez On Me, The Chronic, Life After Death, all classic to me and have alot of guests. For me it is how the main attraction holds their own on their own album and for the most part, barring a couple scene stealing verses, Rae did that. Take nothing away from Slaughterhouse that is a dope ass album.

i have no complaints with the features though. i mean even though it was my point, Game used features for sales; Ne-Yo, Wayne, etc.

i have no problem with Ghost killin' all his apperances on Rae's album, because i know that Rae has him on there because that's his fam.

top release of 2009, i need more listens to put it over Slaughterhouse; but it has potential.

but after one spin, i have to say that OB4CL >>> 2.

YOU ARE BORING,GIRL
and this thread is not about you,so i'm not following you,you are not so important marianne

typical response from you lmao.

i made a VERY true & valid point about you, you ignored it & attempted to act cool & call me a girl.

:loser:

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 11:01:37 PM »
lmao so were comparing OBFCL2 an album that came out less than 10 hrs ago to an album that came out not even a month ago?!

some people on this board are sick lol

karma to burn= Lamest person on an internet forum ever

Elano

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2009, 11:11:39 PM »
lmao so were comparing OBFCL2 an album that came out less than 10 hrs ago to an album that came out not even a month ago?!

some people on this board are sick lol

karma to burn= Lamest person on an internet forum ever

YOU ?
ah ah lol

Elano

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2009, 11:13:37 PM »

i made a VERY true & valid point about you, you ignored it & attempted to act cool & call me a girl.

go on marianne you are so funny. :loser:
are you on that period ?  :D

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2009, 11:14:14 PM »

dope shit though. 8)

i have no complaints with the features though. i mean even though it was my point, Game used features for sales; Ne-Yo, Wayne, etc.

i have no problem with Ghost killin' all his apperances on Rae's album, because i know that Rae has him on there because that's his fam.

top release of 2009, i need more listens to put it over Slaughterhouse; but it has potential.

but after one spin, i have to say that OB4CL >>> 2.

YOU ARE BORING,GIRL

Granted I have listened to Slaughterhouse alot more then this new Rae but we will see over time. 2009 has been a good year for dope releases, whatever anyones preference is IMO.

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 12:08:15 AM »

LEARN ENGLISH, FAGGOT

Elano

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2009, 12:15:39 AM »

LEARN ENGLISH, FAGGOT
you don't even know how to write/speak english,STFU and get off my nuts

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 12:35:25 AM »
rae takes it hands down 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2009, 12:38:27 AM »

LEARN ENGLISH, FAGGOT
hahaha youre write i cant speak english

Elano

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2009, 12:46:19 AM »

LEARN ENGLISH, FAGGOT
hahaha youre write i cant speak english

you are off topic,as usual  :sshh:

thisoneguy360

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2009, 01:02:13 AM »
I gotta say Rae, his shit sounds much more well put together to me. Both albums were dope, just served different purposes.