Poll

Which one do YOU like more?

OB4CL II
40 (74.1%)
Slaughterhouse
14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: OB4CL II or Slaughterhouse  (Read 931 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: OB4CL II or Slaughterhouse
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2009, 02:37:50 AM »
Slaughterhouse album is rushed tho its a good one if we consider it was made in one week LOL, i still bump tracks like Lyrical, Microphone, Onslaught, Rain Dropz, Cut You...

Rae album was in the making for a decade, so its hard to compare...its a great album tho.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 05:15:40 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2009, 05:00:32 AM »
If I picked up both albums from a store and bumped them without knowing anything about the albums... hands down OB4CL II

But respect to Slaughterhouse for making a very good album in such a short period of time

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2009, 05:08:12 AM »
SLAUGHTERHOUSE

because They Recorded the album in one week and itīs still dopeness. how many years rea is worked for that album??? 4-5 years??
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 05:14:26 AM by YoungCrookedI »

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2009, 05:50:19 AM »
SLAUGHTERHOUSE

because They Recorded the album in one week and itīs still dopeness. how many years rea is worked for that album??? 4-5 years??
yes, an album made in 6 days HAS TO BE GOOD!? you're honestly telling me, you don't wish they had spent a few extra weeks (or months) working on it, and making a lot better?  
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 06:37:40 AM by NillerTheKid »
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2009, 05:53:15 AM »
both good albums need a bit more time with raes before i make a decision tho...longevity has to be a factor

Paul

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2009, 06:55:13 AM »
SLAUGHTERHOUSE

And it shows, hes put together a great album, Slaughterhouse made thers in 6 days and it shows, sounds like a mixtape
funkyfreshintheflesh

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2009, 07:45:02 AM »
Slaughterhouse was my album of the year, until OB4CL II dropped.

I've bumped OB4CL II a couple times, and that shit is incredible.

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2009, 09:22:28 AM »
I bought the Slaughterhouse album and plan on buying Raekwon's as well

OB4CL II > Slaughterhouse  8)

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2009, 01:20:18 PM »
SLAUGHTERHOUSE

yes, an album made in 6 days HAS TO BE GOOD!? you're honestly telling me, you don't wish they had spent a few extra weeks (or months) working on it, and making a lot better?  

lol the recordins session was in one week, of course they all wrote dope lines. of course rea dropped a bomb record when youīre workin for 5 years on it why not?

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2009, 01:22:03 PM »
SLAUGHTERHOUSE

And it shows, hes put together a great album, Slaughterhouse made thers in 6 days and it shows, sounds like a mixtape

mixtape my ass Sound Off,Onslaught 2 & Rain Drops are you fucking kidding me?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2009, 01:38:59 PM »
damn tuff one
i wasnt feelin the entire slaughterhouse album but i know for sure if the rae album sticks as is...IMO rae's album Ima prolly feel more...altho its got some traxx im not feelin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2009, 05:50:43 PM »
Gotta check this Rae album before I can say anything.

kemizt

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2009, 10:54:57 PM »
SLAUGHTERHOUSE

lol the recordins session was in one week, of course they all wrote dope lines. of course rea dropped a bomb record when youīre workin for 5 years on it why not?
but it shouldn't be a quality stamp that its made in a week... it could've been a lot better
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2009, 05:01:12 AM »
not a question, Raekwon takes this

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2009, 06:31:27 AM »
SLAUGHTERHOUSE

but it shouldn't be a quality stamp that its made in a week... it could've been a lot better

hey but thatīs their 1st time to do a lp together, rae did it with wu-tang and dropped solo lps...okay, royce, joey,Joell & crooked droped some procets but the wu dropped more so that means that the wu has automatcily more experiance than slaughterhouse.