Poll

If you were stranded on a deserted island only inhabited by wild hogs and poison ivy that will make you shit blood, which would you eat?

Wil Hog
20 (95.2%)
Poison Ivy
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...  (Read 3552 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2009, 06:10:06 PM »
Hahahaha, go ahead eat Poison Ivy. hahaha

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2009, 06:45:30 PM »
I got a hat made outta Pomeranian nigga. Betta recognize.

hahah...now thats comedy

ikke

« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2009, 02:26:40 AM »
Didn't the jews not eating pork save them from 1 of the 10 plagues or something.

Egyptian first born died because they had the most pork and the pork contained diseases.

Or was that another type of food?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2009, 12:35:22 AM »
it's not only pork that we cant eat...jews can only eat animals that are considered ruminant
Why do you limit yourself?

asks the guy who's never tried weed
I'm not superstitious about weed, like you are with pork. I don't make-up shit about how marijuana isn't good for you when it actually has benefits. You do that with pork.

Where I work drug tests. If I get caught with any illegal substance, I can't get a medical license in the state of California. This is why I don't do coke or any other illegal drugs. If alcohol was illegal, I wouldn't drink it either. What is so hard to understand? We've been through this before.

I can't believe I'm comparing pork and marijuana now lol.

Now stop avoiding the question, NIK.

pork is not good for you, stats show that people who eat pork live shorter lives...on top of that, it is forbidden by my religion. that is why i dont eat it. and dont lie and make up excuses LOL you didnt smoke weed even back before you worked at a place that drug tests. your former excuse was that u have addictive personality and that you're scared smoking weed will become a habbit. :-X

Cali Climate

« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2009, 12:44:36 AM »
And Elior continues to make a buffoon out of himself...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2009, 12:47:46 AM »

anyone ever tell you you're a homo?

Roccy

« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2009, 12:52:17 AM »

anyone ever tell you you're a homo?

i have, he said he knew.
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2009, 09:16:30 AM »
it's not only pork that we cant eat...jews can only eat animals that are considered ruminant

I'm not superstitious about weed, like you are with pork. I don't make-up shit about how marijuana isn't good for you when it actually has benefits. You do that with pork.

Where I work drug tests. If I get caught with any illegal substance, I can't get a medical license in the state of California. This is why I don't do coke or any other illegal drugs. If alcohol was illegal, I wouldn't drink it either. What is so hard to understand? We've been through this before.

pork is not good for you, stats show that people who eat pork live shorter lives...on top of that, it is forbidden by my religion. that is why i dont eat it. and dont lie and make up excuses LOL you didnt smoke weed even back before you worked at a place that drug tests. your former excuse was that u have addictive personality and that you're scared smoking weed will become a habbit. :-X
HA! I'd like to see those stats.

And yes, NIK, as I have said before I don't smoke weed. LOL @ because I'm scared. It's not just because of my work, I just choose not to: plain and simple. Why does this bother you so much? Just because weed is a necessity in your life doesn't mean everyone else follows suit. I don't hide behind superstition as an excuse like you do. I don't fear pigs.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: September 09, 2009, 09:21:48 AM »

And yes, NIK, as I have said before I don't smoke weed. LOL @ because I'm scared. It's not just because of my work, I just choose not to: plain and simple. Why does this bother you so much? Just because weed is a necessity in your life doesn't mean everyone else follows suit. I don't hide behind superstition as an excuse like you do. I don't fear pigs.

it doesnt bother me that you dont smoke weed, man LOL...it's just hypocritical for you to try and bag on someone for not trying something when you do the exact same shit.

keeping swine out your diet is not a superstition...fact of the matter is, even doctors acknowledge that pork is the least healthiest of all meats.. and the fact that my religion tells me that it's forbidden is already enough reason for me to not to eat it, considering i believe in God and in the laws of my religion...but the fact that it IS deemed unhealthy only adds to it...plus, the thought of eating an animal that bathes in mud and eats its own shit simply seems nasty...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #114 on: September 09, 2009, 09:27:18 AM »

it doesnt bother me that you dont smoke weed, man LOL...it's just hypocritical for you to try and bag on someone for not trying something when you do the exact same shit.

keeping swine out your diet is not a superstition...fact of the matter is, even doctors acknowledge that pork is the least healthiest of all meats.. and the fact that my religion tells me that it's forbidden is already enough reason for me to not to eat it, considering i believe in God and in the laws of my religion...but the fact that it IS deemed unhealthy only adds to it...plus, the thought of eating an animal that bathes in mud and eats its own shit simply seems nasty...PeACe
Like I said: pork loin is healthier than most cuts of meat on a cow or chicken.

Challenge: If you eat a pork chop, I'll smoke some weed.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2009, 09:30:05 AM »

who cares about what part of the pork were talking about? pork, in general, is unhealthier than other meats. meaning that people who consume pork are more likely less healthy than people who dont. it's not rocket science.

i'm not gunna forbid my religion for you to stop being a pussy LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2009, 09:35:54 AM »

who cares about what part of the pork were talking about? pork, in general, is unhealthier than other meats. meaning that people who consume pork are more likely less healthy than people who dont. it's not rocket science.

No dude, overall pork is not less healthy than other meats. It depends on the particular cut and preparation. Keep making shit up to justify your fear of the pig.

You won't take me up on my challenge so who's really the pussy  :D

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2009, 09:37:55 AM »
hes a pussy for not smokin weed??...i know a gang of fools who dont smoke weed. none of em are soft. its funny you keep mentioning how unhealthy pork meat is when everybody wiith half a brain know smokin weed isn't exactly like taking your vitamins.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2009, 09:43:51 AM »
hes a pussy for not smokin weed??...i know a gang of fools who dont smoke weed. none of em are soft. its funny you keep mentioning how unhealthy pork meat is when everybody wiith half a brain know smokin weed isn't exactly like taking your vitamins.

he's not a pussy for not smoking weed, he's simply pussying out on trying it. and also, pork meat is less healthy for your body than thc.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2009, 09:46:09 AM »

No dude, overall pork is not less healthy than other meats. It depends on the particular cut and preparation. Keep making shit up to justify your fear of the pig.

You won't take me up on my challenge so who's really the pussy  :D

http://www.askmen.com/sports/foodcourt_150/183_eating_well.html

strange that 3 of the 5 listed unhealthiest meats are pork :laugh: