Poll

If you were stranded on a deserted island only inhabited by wild hogs and poison ivy that will make you shit blood, which would you eat?

Wil Hog
20 (95.2%)
Poison Ivy
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...  (Read 3569 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...
« Reply #135 on: September 11, 2009, 02:53:25 AM »
Didn't the jews not eating pork save them from 1 of the 10 plagues or something.

Egyptian first born died because they had the most pork and the pork contained diseases.

Or was that another type of food?
i dono dude... what you're saying sounds kinda off... hmmm

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #136 on: September 11, 2009, 02:56:46 AM »
i dont get how religion can stop you from eating something as good as pork
Its funny how most religions want you to stay away from pre-marital sex, BUUUUUT everybody breaks that religious code lol

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

lol so true. I used to work with some Muslin dudes...they were Egyptian. They used to gamble, go to strip clubs, fuck with hookers, drugs, etc.....but never touched the pork. lol
LOL it really is the funniest shit ever.

I dated a girl that was 7th Day Adventist and they're pretty much Christians that eat exactly like Jews. Never got her to eat bacon, drink liquor or drink caffeine but fucking was A-OK.

Actually.......I did make her eat pork. I just never told her. I guess she'll join me in hell.
dogg... i have done that before to my persian hommie roccy...
i told him at my house it was lamb not pork...
he was like damnnnn i like lamb in  Iran they eat a lot of it... its Clean you know
lol... that shit is classic... my girl in seattle had done that to her Bosnian friends too...
I guess its a wierd Armo thing lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #137 on: September 11, 2009, 09:03:48 AM »
Its funny how most religions want you to stay away from pre-marital sex, BUUUUUT everybody breaks that religious code lol

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

lol so true. I used to work with some Muslin dudes...they were Egyptian. They used to gamble, go to strip clubs, fuck with hookers, drugs, etc.....but never touched the pork. lol

I dated a girl that was 7th Day Adventist and they're pretty much Christians that eat exactly like Jews. Never got her to eat bacon, drink liquor or drink caffeine but fucking was A-OK.

Actually.......I did make her eat pork. I just never told her. I guess she'll join me in hell.
he was like damnnnn i like lamb in  Iran they eat a lot of it... its Clean you know
lol... that shit is classic... my girl in seattle had done that to her Bosnian friends too...
LMAO!!!!

My girl asked me what this one hot dog was made out of and I told her it was all beef when it was like 50/50 beef and pork. I wanted see if she took a bite out of it, would she melt or explode or choke to death or what since pork is so evil. Turns out she loved it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #138 on: September 11, 2009, 09:23:58 AM »

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

LMAO!!!!

My girl asked me what this one hot dog was made out of and I told her it was all beef when it was like 50/50 beef and pork. I wanted see if she took a bite out of it, would she melt or explode or choke to death or what since pork is so evil. Turns out she loved it.
Funny how that works, ain't it.  There are so non-pork-eaters that act like eating pork will damn them to hell, when in reality it just becomes there new favorite food.
Time for a change...bring it!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #139 on: September 11, 2009, 10:33:21 AM »

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

jews can drink liquor and caffeine

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #140 on: September 11, 2009, 10:37:04 AM »

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

much easier to give up bacon, liquor, and caffeine then sex lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #141 on: September 11, 2009, 10:38:21 AM »

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

sex is healthy...bacon isn't 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2009, 10:40:45 AM »

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

you live in LA, you should know better....not all sex is healthy  :-\
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #143 on: September 11, 2009, 11:12:02 AM »
bacon makes the world go around

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2009, 11:12:52 AM »
bacon makes the world go around
Breakfast just ain't breakfast without that shit.
Time for a change...bring it!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2009, 02:06:16 PM »

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

you live in LA, you should know better....not all sex is healthy  :-\

true...but u get the point

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: September 11, 2009, 10:04:44 PM »
damn still dont get how anyone can eat pork/bacon
pay me and i wont eat it lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #147 on: September 11, 2009, 10:25:24 PM »
damn still dont get how anyone can eat pork/bacon
pay me and i wont eat it lol

i'd eat it after it's been digested..thats how good it is

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: September 11, 2009, 10:26:16 PM »
damn im glad i already ate and next time ima be eatin is not within hours...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2009, 01:00:15 AM »

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

But premarital sex is frowned upon, yet you still partake in that act. Hypocrite.

BTW, I had this sandwich with swiss cheese and black forest ham and it was phenomenal.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE