Poll

If you were stranded on a deserted island only inhabited by wild hogs and poison ivy that will make you shit blood, which would you eat?

Wil Hog
20 (95.2%)
Poison Ivy
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...  (Read 3461 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 12:47:35 AM »
give me the green.. that shit looks soooo gross.. especially if I had to hunt it myself lmao.. id take the leaves anyday, its probably healthier for u and plus i could stand to shed a few more lbs..  ;)
kyank think of the BABY BACK RIBS

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 03:13:45 AM »
Hahahaha, go ahead eat Poison Ivy. hahaha

kemizt

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 04:42:16 AM »
dope thread sik

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 08:36:31 AM »
you'd have to be LIGHTS retarded to eat poison ivy

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 08:45:49 AM »
lol my bad I didnt even read what it is.. I just thought it was a pic of random plants, I didnt even vote.. I guess id go hunting for some fish. In any case, nobody on the dub could actually catch that wild hog and eat it.. other than AG maybe.

Cali Climate

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009, 11:06:48 AM »
Refusing to eat pork in 2009 is pathetic. That old superstition about it not being a clean meat doesn't really apply anymore, pork is actually one of the least polluted meats you can get now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 11:45:12 AM »
Refusing to eat pork in 2009 is pathetic. That old superstition about it not being a clean meat doesn't really apply anymore, pork is actually one of the least polluted meats you can get now.

you're an idiot

Cali Climate

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 11:48:11 AM »

you're an idiot

good one elior. I feel sorry for your mother.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2009, 12:07:08 PM »
nobody on the dub could actually catch that wild hog and eat it.. 

Im sure thats what NIKs friends were sayin before you guys hooked up lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 12:09:02 PM »

:puke:
how it really goes down..

Cali Climate

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2009, 12:10:34 PM »
nobody on the dub could actually catch that wild hog and eat it.. 

Im sure thats what NIKs friends were sayin before you guys hooked up lol

oh shit LMFAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 12:14:31 PM »

you're an idiot

good one elior.

what's so good about being an idiot?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2009, 12:15:18 PM »

stop trippin, everyone knows pork in 2009 is healthy

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2009, 12:20:23 PM »

stop trippin, everyone knows pork in 2009 is healthy

its the other white meat!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2009, 12:23:32 PM »
Pork is just as healthy as any other meat as long as it's cooked properly.

All animals carry germs that are killed by cooking, chickens invariably carry salmonella for instance, which is harder to kill than the parasites normally associated with pork

Pigs can rarely now carry tape worms and Trichinosis, both of which are killed in the cooking process.

Many religions ban the eating of pork, this is not really fair in this day and age, many religious doctrines are based on sensible medical grounds, pigs will eat anything this is true, so if you feed your pig raw garbage, it is you who are to blame for any diseases they may pick up.

Pigs have been called unclean, this is because they have no sweat glands, they will roll around in mud just to keep cool.

Modern farming methods produce leaner pigs, and healthier pigs, so go and enjoy your pork, it is the most commonly eaten meat in the world.

So it's no surprise that only the religious kooks get all upset about pork. Your lives are a lie.