Poll

If you were stranded on a deserted island only inhabited by wild hogs and poison ivy that will make you shit blood, which would you eat?

Wil Hog
20 (95.2%)
Poison Ivy
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...  (Read 3546 times)

ikke

Re: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2009, 12:20:08 PM »
it's not only pork that we cant eat...jews can only eat animals that are considered ruminant
there were no ways to conserve food back then, that's why you couldn't eat them, you got sick of allot of food

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2009, 12:22:57 PM »
^thats not the reason, son...read up on it

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2009, 12:38:46 PM »
There's something seriously wrong with people who don't eat meat.
We should kill them...

Jews who still don't eat pork are retarded....

In old times people got sick from it so they told the jews god said don't eat pork so they didn't eat pork.

My God says that I shouldnt eat Taco Bell late at night or watch Judge Judy...

you're Godless

Thank you

Likewise, I dont believe that crossing my fingers actually works, dont believe in jinx, and Im prefectly fine splitting the pole or stepping on a crack...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2009, 12:48:12 PM »
it's not only pork that we cant eat...jews can only eat animals that are considered ruminant
Why do you limit yourself?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2009, 12:51:10 PM »

Would Judaism tell you that if you were stranded on an island with nothing but a pig, you should die rather then eat it?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »

Would Judaism tell you that if you were stranded on an island with nothing but a pig, you should die rather then eat it?

no...if it's for survival then it's alright.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2009, 01:49:01 PM »
We should kill them...

In old times people got sick from it so they told the jews god said don't eat pork so they didn't eat pork.

you're Godless

Thank you

Likewise, I dont believe that crossing my fingers actually works, dont believe in jinx, and Im prefectly fine splitting the pole or stepping on a crack...

LOL@the retardedness of those comparisons

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2009, 01:49:25 PM »

asks the guy who's never tried weed

Sikotic™

« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2009, 02:11:49 PM »

asks the guy who's never tried weed
I'm not superstitious about weed, like you are with pork. I don't make-up shit about how marijuana isn't good for you when it actually has benefits. You do that with pork.

Where I work drug tests. If I get caught with any illegal substance, I can't get a medical license in the state of California. This is why I don't do coke or any other illegal drugs. If alcohol was illegal, I wouldn't drink it either. What is so hard to understand? We've been through this before.

I can't believe I'm comparing pork and marijuana now lol.

Now stop avoiding the question, NIK.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2009, 02:28:05 PM »
We should kill them...

you're Godless

Thank you

LOL@the retardedness of those comparisons

Definition
  Superstition:

1. a belief or notion, not based on reason or knowledge in or of the ominous significance of a particular thing, circumstance, occurance, proceeding, or the like
2. a system or collection of such beliefs
3. a custom or act based on such a belief
4. irrational fear of what is unknown or mysterious, esp. in connection with religion
5. any blindly accepted belief or notion

Sounds like religion to me. lol

Floydness

« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2009, 03:00:36 PM »
you know honestly, when I look at those 2 they both look like devils.. look at that evil looking white bitch all smiling like a witch. and that guy.. with his beedy asshole eyes.. well, im sure they'll get what the deserve.. people are fucked.. :(

floyd your so retarded on this subject...

those white people prolly just ran up on a lion while it was sleeping cus white people do shit like that...

or it was already dead and they just took a picture by it

i doubt your "witch" and that nigga that looks like loon3ys uncle kill that lion

ur a fucking idiot if u think that lion is sleeping and they took a picture next to it like that LMAOOOO

« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2009, 03:03:20 PM »
you know honestly, when I look at those 2 they both look like devils.. look at that evil looking white bitch all smiling like a witch. and that guy.. with his beedy asshole eyes.. well, im sure they'll get what the deserve.. people are fucked.. :(

floyd your so retarded on this subject...

those white people prolly just ran up on a lion while it was sleeping cus white people do shit like that...

or it was already dead and they just took a picture by it

i doubt your "witch" and that nigga that looks like loon3ys uncle kill that lion

ur a fucking idiot if u think that lion is sleeping and they took a picture next to it like that LMAOOOO

Yeah AG, i think Im gonna say that the lion is dead. I dunno if THEY killed it, youre probably right...it was probably already dead. But they got to be the stupidest people on earth if they just decide to pose with a sleeping lion lol.  If so, I hope the lion woke up and ate both them muthafuckas.

Sikotic™

« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2009, 03:10:10 PM »
Well he looks peaceful.....

RIP.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2009, 03:29:39 PM »
how the fucc niggas say no to bacon or pepperoni or just a nice sweatty porkchop. i eat that shit every week and i aint never fuccin quitting!!! NEVER!!. i dont care if it gives me ebola i will at least die happy.

« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2009, 03:31:57 PM »
how the fucc niggas say no to bacon or pepperoni or just a nice sweatty porkchop. i eat that shit every week and i aint never fuccin quitting!!! NEVER!!. i dont care if it gives me ebola i will at least die happy.

Man, ever had a meat pizza? With Pepperoni, Bacon, Sausage, and Ham....woooh!