Poll

If you were stranded on a deserted island only inhabited by wild hogs and poison ivy that will make you shit blood, which would you eat?

Wil Hog
20 (95.2%)
Poison Ivy
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...  (Read 3467 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...
« Reply #120 on: September 09, 2009, 09:47:43 AM »
Bacon
Few people are immune to the mouthwatering smell of sizzling bacon. Bacon is, however, one of the highest-fat meats on the planet. Additionally, it’s cured with chemicals that have been linked to increased rates of cancer. More specifically, nitrosamines are to blame. These chemicals have been known to be carcinogenic in high quantities. Unfortunately, all bacon contains some of the preservative compound. But keep in mind that those preservatives are added to prevent nasty things like botulism, which is almost always fatal. Also, bacon is usually cooked at high temperatures, which causes even more of the compounds to form.

Damage control: Lay off the bacon. Only eat it on special occasions, just a few times a year. It’s really the only way to mitigate the risk of ingesting cancer-causing agents.

Salami
Salami, and other cured sausage, is probably the worst offender when it comes to meat. It’s loaded with fat and it’s cured with the same chemicals that make bacon carcinogenic. In fact, it can contain even higher doses of nitrosamines than bacon, even though it gets less press than the fatty meats.

Damage control: Next time you’re craving a slice of pepperoni pizza, opt for the veggie instead. And if you’re craving a nice slice of salami, reach for the premium brands and check to see if the manufacturer uses nitrates or nitrosamines as a preservative. Many companies have cut the chemicals from their products altogether.

(Pork) Sausage
OK, so you’re addicted to bratwurst. Or you can’t get through the day without your morning dose of Jimmy Dean’s. Well, we’ve got some bad news for you. Sausage, specifically pork sausage, is loaded with fat. It’s also processed up the wazoo and seasoned with sometimes-suspect spices and chemicals. When it comes to meats, sausage is probably one of the worst offenders. And what’s worse, the European Food Safety Authority recently found that a red food coloring in cheap sausages, called Red 2G, could cause cancer. They’re not sure how much of the dye one can consume before things get critical, but it’s clear that it should be avoided.

Damage control: If you’re going to eat sausage, don’t reach for the cheap brands. They’re more likely to contain cheap dye and suspect meats. Pick up a pack of premium links instead, and reach for the ones that don’t look unnaturally red.

MMMMMMM...HEALTHY

Sikotic™

« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2009, 09:52:26 AM »
Fried chicken, prime rib and beef ribs are terrible for you too and I didn't need to google that shit. AND those aren't manufactured products like salami and sausage so they hold more weight.

So basically, only bacon holds weight in your argument.

pork meat is less healthy for your body than thc.
And for the love of God, can we stop comparing weed with pork?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2009, 10:00:35 AM »
Damage control: Lay off the bacon. Only eat it on special occasions, just a few times a year. It’s really the only way to mitigate the risk of ingesting cancer-causing agents.

hahahaha...i wouldnt lay off the bacon even if it was laced with grandma's cunt juice

Muhfukka

« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2009, 10:32:53 AM »
fuck jews

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2009, 10:41:15 AM »
I have had some bad poison ivy and would stay away from it at all costs.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2009, 06:00:10 PM »
i dont get how religion can stop you from eating something as good as pork

luckily i dont have to go through that lint bullshit Catholics do and give up something and not eat meat for however long....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2009, 06:01:35 PM »
but pork isnt good....otherwise id "break my religion" and eat it lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2009, 06:07:09 PM »
How do you know it isn't good if you haven't eaten it?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2009, 06:13:29 PM »
if you talkin to me:
i have tried it and its not the bidness

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2009, 06:16:05 PM »
You need to keep trying it until you enjoy it then.  :D

if you talkin to me:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2009, 06:17:39 PM »
but not to hurt anyone theres no chance i would ever enjoy pork str8 up
muslims are lucky...they dont have to waste time wit pork since they dont/cant eat it anyway

You need to keep trying it until you enjoy it then.  :D

if you talkin to me:

Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2009, 10:28:18 PM »
Its funny how most religions want you to stay away from pre-marital sex, BUUUUUT everybody breaks that religious code lol

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2009, 12:14:44 PM »
Its funny how most religions want you to stay away from pre-marital sex, BUUUUUT everybody breaks that religious code lol

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

lol so true. I used to work with some Muslin dudes...they were Egyptian. They used to gamble, go to strip clubs, fuck with hookers, drugs, etc.....but never touched the pork. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2009, 10:52:01 PM »

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

lol so true. I used to work with some Muslin dudes...they were Egyptian. They used to gamble, go to strip clubs, fuck with hookers, drugs, etc.....but never touched the pork. lol
LOL it really is the funniest shit ever.

I dated a girl that was 7th Day Adventist and they're pretty much Christians that eat exactly like Jews. Never got her to eat bacon, drink liquor or drink caffeine but fucking was A-OK.

Actually.......I did make her eat pork. I just never told her. I guess she'll join me in hell.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2009, 10:55:20 PM »
aint no swine on this plate. if Black people still eating swing they might as well run back to them cotton fields and start rubbing massa feet
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac