Poll

If you were stranded on a deserted island only inhabited by wild hogs and poison ivy that will make you shit blood, which would you eat?

Wil Hog
20 (95.2%)
Poison Ivy
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...  (Read 3458 times)

Floydness

Re: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2009, 10:04:35 AM »
its not frowned upon unless ure a orthodoxed jew ^ lol..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2009, 11:40:09 AM »
i dont get how religion can stop you from eating something as good as pork
Its funny how most religions want you to stay away from pre-marital sex, BUUUUUT everybody breaks that religious code lol

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

lol so true. I used to work with some Muslin dudes...they were Egyptian. They used to gamble, go to strip clubs, fuck with hookers, drugs, etc.....but never touched the pork. lol
LOL it really is the funniest shit ever.

I dated a girl that was 7th Day Adventist and they're pretty much Christians that eat exactly like Jews. Never got her to eat bacon, drink liquor or drink caffeine but fucking was A-OK.

Actually.......I did make her eat pork. I just never told her. I guess she'll join me in hell.

much easier to give up bacon, liquor, and caffeine then sex lol

sex is healthy...bacon isn't 8)
But premarital sex is frowned upon, yet you still partake in that act. Hypocrite.

BTW, I had this sandwich with swiss cheese and black forest ham and it was phenomenal.

Mustard or Mayo?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2009, 02:34:56 PM »
Then why do you go to Sexaholic Anonymous meetings?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2009, 02:51:22 PM »

its Chronic Masterbators Anonymous, i heard you were gonna give a speech and talk about your life experience at their next meeting, Sik...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2009, 10:53:54 PM »
Its funny how most religions want you to stay away from pre-marital sex, BUUUUUT everybody breaks that religious code lol

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

lol so true. I used to work with some Muslin dudes...they were Egyptian. They used to gamble, go to strip clubs, fuck with hookers, drugs, etc.....but never touched the pork. lol

I dated a girl that was 7th Day Adventist and they're pretty much Christians that eat exactly like Jews. Never got her to eat bacon, drink liquor or drink caffeine but fucking was A-OK.

Actually.......I did make her eat pork. I just never told her. I guess she'll join me in hell.

But premarital sex is frowned upon, yet you still partake in that act. Hypocrite.

BTW, I had this sandwich with swiss cheese and black forest ham and it was phenomenal.

good for you...pork is worse than sex, regardless

Sikotic™

« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2009, 07:59:06 PM »

its Chronic Masterbators Anonymous, i heard you were gonna give a speech and talk about your life experience at their next meeting, Sik...
and a hands-on demonstration

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

Well yeah, not too many things better than sex.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2009, 08:17:58 PM »

and a hands-on demonstration

Same with gambling.

But pork is a no-no.

Well yeah, not too many things better than sex.

still..it kinda depends on who you're fuccin. i've had some nasty hoodrats in my life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2009, 08:59:02 PM »
I know. There have been times where I thought I may have been fuckin a pig. Damn beer goggles.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2009, 10:03:48 PM »
I know. There have been times where I thought I may have been fuckin a pig. Damn beer goggles.

well there have been times when I literally KNEW I was fuccin a pig...but even though that's bad..it's nothing compared to them damn rhinos.

unless u have a baby rhino

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2009, 05:27:23 PM »
pork is still one of the worst inventions
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2009, 10:31:24 AM »
If NIK licked Floyds pussy..is he going to hell for eating pork?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2009, 10:34:43 AM »

why crack jokes on the internet you'd never make in real life? LOL. bitch shit

« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2009, 10:49:26 AM »

Thats pretty funny comin from you man. Youve had each of your friends come on here and say that in person youre this really nice, kind guy. That youre nothing like how u act on here...even tho u try your hardest to act like an asshole on here lol.  Bringing your lil friends on here only made you look worse.

As far as the joke, I dont even have any issues with Floyd. Its all just comedy. You talk shit about Queen all the time even tho u dont have a real problem with her.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2009, 10:55:30 AM »

Thats pretty funny comin from you man. Youve had each of your friends come on here and say that in person youre this really nice, kind guy. That youre nothing like how u act on here...even tho u try your hardest to act like an asshole on here lol.  Bringing your lil friends on here only made you look worse.

As far as the joke, I dont even have any issues with Floyd. Its all just comedy. You talk shit about Queen all the time even tho u dont have a real problem with her.

never once has any of my homies on here said that LOL..the fact of the matter is, you wouldnt have made that joke sitting in front of me and floyd, and you're just tryna avoid that fact by makin up some dumb shit, as usual.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 01:28:48 PM by Now_I_Know »

« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2009, 12:23:50 PM »

never once has any of my homes on here said that LOL..the fact of the matter is, you wouldnt have made that joke sitting in front of me and floyd, and you're just tryna avoid that fact by makin up some dumb shit, as usual.

why wouldnt I say it NIK? lol