Poll

If you were stranded on a deserted island only inhabited by wild hogs and poison ivy that will make you shit blood, which would you eat?

Wil Hog
20 (95.2%)
Poison Ivy
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...  (Read 3466 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: For Non-Pork Eaters Only...
« Reply #165 on: September 17, 2009, 01:28:31 PM »
If NIK licked Floyds pussy..is he going to hell for eating pork?

why crack jokes on the internet you'd never make in real life? LOL. bitch shit

Thats pretty funny comin from you man. Youve had each of your friends come on here and say that in person youre this really nice, kind guy. That youre nothing like how u act on here...even tho u try your hardest to act like an asshole on here lol.  Bringing your lil friends on here only made you look worse.

As far as the joke, I dont even have any issues with Floyd. Its all just comedy. You talk shit about Queen all the time even tho u dont have a real problem with her.

never once has any of my homes on here said that LOL..the fact of the matter is, you wouldnt have made that joke sitting in front of me and floyd, and you're just tryna avoid that fact by makin up some dumb shit, as usual.

why wouldnt I say it NIK? lol

you just wouldnt LOL...guaranteed

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2009, 03:59:17 PM »

Thats pretty funny comin from you man. Youve had each of your friends come on here and say that in person youre this really nice, kind guy. That youre nothing like how u act on here...even tho u try your hardest to act like an asshole on here lol.  Bringing your lil friends on here only made you look worse.

As far as the joke, I dont even have any issues with Floyd. Its all just comedy. You talk shit about Queen all the time even tho u dont have a real problem with her.

never once has any of my homes on here said that LOL..the fact of the matter is, you wouldnt have made that joke sitting in front of me and floyd, and you're just tryna avoid that fact by makin up some dumb shit, as usual.

is it because youre a tough guy?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2009, 04:09:45 PM »
FUCK JEW RAT BASTARDS

Muhfukka

« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2009, 04:11:31 PM »

THEY STINK AND I HATE EM

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2009, 04:58:21 PM »

nothing to do with being a tough guy, any normal dude wouldnt make a joke like that in front of another normal dude, point blank PERIOD

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2009, 05:15:11 PM »

hahahah a priceless quote +1

ikke

« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2009, 09:01:02 AM »

nothing to do with being a tough guy, any normal dude wouldnt make a joke like that in front of another normal dude, point blank PERIOD
depends, If you are of no use to me in the future or if I won't have to see you everyday at school or something I wouldd probally say it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #172 on: September 21, 2009, 11:09:15 AM »

depends, If you are of no use to me in the future or if I won't have to see you everyday at school or something I wouldd probally say it

you're 16....id stomp on your head if it were legal

Sikotic™

« Reply #173 on: September 24, 2009, 09:15:57 PM »
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x72mye&amp;related=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x72mye&amp;related=0</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #174 on: September 25, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »

you're 16....id stomp on your head if it were legal
you're making up laws now?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2009, 11:43:29 AM »
well if someone were to stomp the shit outta you there would be legal action taken lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2009, 01:04:20 PM »
well if someone were to stomp the shit outta you there would be legal action taken lol

That's the problem with society today.....nobody can take a beat down as a lesson learned anymore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #177 on: September 29, 2009, 04:57:41 AM »

ofcourse, but he wouldn't get extra jailtime for beating me up instead of you for example.

It's his shame

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #178 on: September 29, 2009, 05:43:08 AM »

there would be action taken...but not legal