Author Topic: 'Bad Boys 3' in the works  (Read 1642 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 'Bad Boys 3' in the works
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 09:29:14 AM »
At a party, there was this really hot girl after me, holding my hands hugging me - she said "hey, what will it take for you to buy me a drink - I'll do anything" in a really slutty way. But of course being the "nice guy" I just bought her one for free.

I was going to ask this absolutely gorgeous girl to a dance, I'd heard she fancied me. But because she was having a deep looking conversation with one of her best mates, I didn't do it. The next time I saw her, I'd promised myself I would do it - by then though - the girl had changed her mind, and I went to the dance alone.
JML | Learning Resources

lol

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 05:21:26 PM »
they're too old for this shit, im sick of hollywood trying to make old ass washed up niggas look cool  ::)

Paul

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 01:32:21 PM »
At a party, there was this really hot girl after me, holding my hands hugging me - she said "hey, what will it take for you to buy me a drink - I'll do anything" in a really slutty way. But of course being the "nice guy" I just bought her one for free.

I was going to ask this absolutely gorgeous girl to a dance, I'd heard she fancied me. But because she was having a deep looking conversation with one of her best mates, I didn't do it. The next time I saw her, I'd promised myself I would do it - by then though - the girl had changed her mind, and I went to the dance alone.
JML | Learning Resources

Possibly my favourite post ever.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Fraxxx

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 01:41:42 PM »
Both parts were fuckin bad movies from a disgusting director. No need for a third part. :banana_dss:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 03:32:39 PM »
I will be passing on this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 06:08:45 PM »

JML | Learning Resources

Is it just me or are these bots contributing more interesting things to this forum than half the posters?

Anunikke

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 11:30:29 AM »

JML | Learning Resources

Is it just me or are these bots contributing more interesting things to this forum than half the posters?
My thoughts exactly.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2010, 07:08:06 PM »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh