Author Topic: COSTCO.COM  (Read 887 times)

universe

COSTCO.COM
« on: September 02, 2009, 12:30:45 AM »
http://www.costco.com

BEST ONLINE STORE... 8)

Sikotic™

Re: COSTCO.COM
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 12:41:09 AM »
Someone slap me for not having a CostCo card.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 12:43:43 AM »
NO WAY! THEY SELL CASKETS!  :rubeyes:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 12:45:46 AM »
my grama goes to adult day care center... they always give her costco cards cash cards...
i don have membership either but with those you can always shop there without paying for annual membership

universe

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 01:31:57 AM by KAIN^∞ »

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 04:50:19 AM »
my grama goes to adult day care center... they always give her costco cards cash cards...
i don have membership either but with those you can always shop there without paying for annual membership
u know the only place i seen that adult day care shit was out sunland way i think i laffed the first time i seen it thinking wtf lol
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 04:57:55 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 08:52:54 AM »
I had a Costco card for a year and went 2 times. 

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 10:28:09 AM »
I had a Costco card for a year and went 2 times. 
Same thing with me.  So needless to say, I don't have one anymore.  I just use me sister-in-laws card if I need anything.
Time for a change...bring it!

Cali Climate

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 10:57:36 AM »
I love costco. I'll make a goddamn saturday out of just loafing around the place trying free samples.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 03:01:49 PM »
u know the only place i seen that adult day care shit was out sunland way i think i laffed the first time i seen it thinking wtf lol
The one across from Sunland Park? People drop dead like flies over there lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 02:18:23 PM »
that shit is kind funny

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 02:19:05 PM »
the owners though got cheese on their minds like 24-7

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 02:49:44 PM »
LOL@ adult day care.  Do they have a little play ground with a sandbox and some bigwheels?

As far as Costco. Its aiight. Theres always some wierdos who act like its the greatest thing ever lol. 

So let me get this strait, I can buy one gallon of milk at the grocery store for $3...or I can pay for a $50 dollar membership to Costco and buy 3 gallons of milk for $8.99?!? WHAT A DEAL!!!

Their pizza is good tho. Dont need to be a member for that tho.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 02:52:20 PM »
LOL@ adult day care.  Do they have a little play ground with a sandbox and some bigwheels?

As far as Costco. Its aiight. Theres always some wierdos who act like its the greatest thing ever lol. 

So let me get this strait, I can buy one gallon of milk at the grocery store for $3...or I can pay for a $50 dollar membership to Costco and buy 3 gallons of milk for $8.99?!? WHAT A DEAL!!!

Their pizza is good though. Dont need to be a member for that though.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 02:56:11 PM »

Their pizza is good tho :psych:ugh. Dont need to be a member for that tho :psych:ugh.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"