Author Topic: COSTCO.COM  (Read 892 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: COSTCO.COM
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2009, 12:55:59 PM »
I LIKE PIZZA WITH FRESH DOUGH.

IF I WANT FROZEN, I'LL BUY DIGIORNO GARLIC PIZZA.

How do you know Costcos dough is frozen? lol Papa Johns uses dough that isnt frozen...is their crust amazing to u? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 12:56:35 PM »

PAPA JOHNS > EVERY PIZZA CHAIN

what part of town do u live in?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 12:58:03 PM »

PAPA JOHNS > EVERY PIZZA CHAIN
It used to be. Not they're just liek the rest. But I made a mistake I need to clear up:

Roundtable >>>>> Costco > all pizza chains.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2009, 01:03:46 PM »
I LIKE PIZZA WITH FRESH DOUGH.

IF I WANT FROZEN, I'LL BUY DIGIORNO GARLIC PIZZA.

How do you know Costcos dough is frozen? lol Papa Johns uses dough that isnt frozen...is their crust amazing to u? lol

EVERYTHING ABOUT PAPA JOHNS IS AMAZING.

COSTCO PIZZA IS DELIVERED TO THEM IN FROZEN DOUGH BALLS.

universe

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2009, 01:12:02 PM »
I WAS KINDA PISSED WHEN PAPA JOHNS WENT FROM 2 PEPPERCHINIS TO 1 :'(

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2009, 01:43:06 PM »
I WAS KINDA PISSED WHEN PAPA JOHNS WENT FROM 2 PEPPERCHINIS TO 1 :'(

u know I used to manage a Papa Johns for a while? Word to the wise...dont order shit 20 minutes before they close...

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2009, 02:59:30 PM »
WHY THE FCK WOULD SOMEONE GO TO COSTCO JUST TO EAT PIZZA  :puke:
i do that
I'm guilty of that shit.  Now, I won't make a special trip for just the pizza.  The pizza is like a participation prize for the shopping trip.

YEAH ME TOO, BUT I WOULDN'T GO THERE JUST FOR PIZZA ALONE.

MAYBE THE HOT DOG/DRINK COMBO THOUGH.

the costco near my house has 1/4lbs angus dogs combo  8) you should try it if you have it it's pretty good

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2009, 03:32:52 PM »
i do that
I'm guilty of that shit.  Now, I won't make a special trip for just the pizza.  The pizza is like a participation prize for the shopping trip.

the costco near my house has 1/4lbs angus dogs combo  8) you should try it if you have it it's pretty good

Somethin sounds disgusting about Angus Dogs.  I dunno what it is....but somethin...

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2009, 03:43:19 PM »
i do that

Somethin sounds disgusting about Angus Dogs.  I dunno what it is....but somethin...

it's hot dog made with angus beef  8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2009, 05:59:12 PM »
Ya'll should buy Red Baron pizza from the frozen food isle. Esp. at these kinds of stores. For a frozen pizza, those is bangin'!!!

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2009, 06:12:27 PM »
Ya'll should buy Red Baron pizza from the frozen food isle. Esp. at these kinds of stores. For a frozen pizza, those is bangin'!!!

Man, real shit...sometimes I feel like eating a frozen pizza more then real pizza for some reason.  But I fuck with DiGiorno

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »

Man, real shit...sometimes I feel like eating a frozen pizza more then real pizza for some reason.  But I fuck with DiGiorno
Never had that DiGiorno. But yeahhhh, what Red Baron one you like? The pepperoni one word? For some reason though, everytime I cook it, it tastes different each time, hahahaha. Weird. Anyways you right you right, when it's the right mood, that shit has you wanting it more than real pizza.

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2009, 06:24:21 PM »

Never had that DiGiorno. But yeahhhh, what Red Baron one you like? The pepperoni one word? For some reason though, everytime I cook it, it tastes different each time, hahahaha. Weird. Anyways you right you right, when it's the right mood, that shit has you wanting it more than real pizza.

its the same way I crave fried bologna sandwiches sometimes lol. I can afford turkey and ham these days...but somethin about fried bologna with ketchup is off the chain.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2009, 08:07:09 PM »

its the same way I crave fried bologna sandwiches sometimes lol. I can afford turkey and ham these days...but somethin about fried bologna with ketchup is off the chain.

What in the worlddddddddd...hahahahahahaha!

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2009, 02:03:46 AM »

It used to be. Now they're just like the rest. But I made a mistake I need to clear up:

Roundtable >>>>> Costco > all pizza chains.
I'm glad u clarified that Sik, because u were gonna lose some major cool points! Roundtable is the GOAT of pizza chains , I believe we all came to this conclusion a while back on here.
Now, onto Costo's pizza. I'm wit Kain on that, never been a fan, I guess its edible though. And Papa John's is decent imo. Definitely better than Costco, Pizza Slut , and Domino's.
Well, I spoke my peace
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh