Author Topic: COSTCO.COM  (Read 884 times)

Sikotic™

Re: COSTCO.COM
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2009, 02:10:32 AM »
I'll make my own pizza before I buy a frozen pizza. Takes a little more work, but it beats frozen and chain pizza if you know what you're doing......and you can make any type you like with however many toppings.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2009, 03:39:32 AM »
its the same way I crave fried bologna sandwiches sometimes lol. I can afford turkey and ham these days...but somethin about fried bologna with ketchup is off the chain.

:rubeyes: YOU WENT TOO FAR.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2009, 02:56:36 PM »
its the same way I crave fried bologna sandwiches sometimes lol. I can afford turkey and ham these days...but somethin about fried bologna with ketchup is off the chain.

:rubeyes: YOU WENT TOO FAR.

cmon KAIN, u know u fuck with fried bologna sandwiches
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2009, 03:22:09 PM »
I'll make my own pizza before I buy a frozen pizza. Takes a little more work, but it beats frozen and chain pizza if you know what you're doing......and you can make any type you like with however many toppings.

aint shit wrong wit frozen pizza...checc out digiorno or chicago town...thats my shit

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2009, 05:41:40 PM »
I WAS KINDA PISSED WHEN PAPA JOHNS WENT FROM 2 PEPPERCHINIS TO 1 :'(

u know I used to manage a Papa Johns for a while? Word to the wise...dont order shit 20 minutes before they close...
HMM.. BAD TIME HA