Poll

ARE YOU FOR IT OR NOT CUZZ

I support the death penalty
8 (53.3%)
I don't support it
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: THE DEATH PENALTY...poll!  (Read 571 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
THE DEATH PENALTY...poll!
« on: September 02, 2009, 10:48:12 AM »
most of the niggas on death row is good people and so yeah the death penalty disgusts me

Sikotic™

Re: THE DEATH PENALTY...poll!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 03:20:18 PM »
I dunno. I'm for it when it is deserved and I feel it hsould be reserved for people who do unthinkable acts to other people.

The only problem is how to regulate it and when it should be applied. If those things can't get worked out properly, then maybe it shouldn't be allowed at all. I know a lot of good people got caught up in the death penalty which is wrong.

I really don't have a clear cut answer on this one.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 03:38:06 PM »
For rapists and pedophiles or anythang toward a kid basically....than I support it..and I'm sorry bout it, but them kinds of people are sick in the head.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 03:57:00 PM »
real talk i hate them types and i really hope they die slow while not eatin their favorite food lol
but nah IMO no matter how high, sleepy, crazy leave kids outta this
and next, to even do it to an adult you still need life
you should never be out again

now honestly
GANG BANGERS>>>>SICK PEOPLE LIKE THAT
as in gang bangers should get less time

For rapists and pedophiles or anythang toward a kid basically....than I support it..and I'm sorry bout it, but them kinds of people are sick in the head.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 04:39:52 PM »

not all rapists is bad...a lot of women dress really sexy and it's often very hard not to do anything

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 04:41:24 PM »
they might throw you in the "slammer" for a respone like that lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 04:58:00 PM »
dont be so fuccin uptight...no one is gonna throw me in the slammer for comic relief

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 05:08:51 PM »
take it easy c-blue...lol
Cube

The Overfiend

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 11:15:54 PM »
I support the death penalty in principle.

People who commit heinous crimes and willfully deprive others of the right to life; forfeit their own right to life.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 04:43:01 AM »
I support the death penalty in principle.

People who commit heinous crimes and willfully deprive others of the right to life; forfeit their own right to life.
Exactly.  If you have gone of the deep end (emotionally) and went on a killing spree in your house/job, then death is surely in your future.  If you have gotten to a point emotionally that you have felt the need to kill, then there is no corrective action that can be taken except death.  Besides (without the death penalty), if you served your time in prison and were released, you will always be viewed as a killer.  Not the type person that someone would leave their kids with.
Time for a change...bring it!

Fraxxx

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 05:20:09 AM »
The problem with the death penalty is, you can't support it in principle without considering the flaws.
First, I personally think of prison for a lifetime as a much worse punishment.

Second, in real life the penalty is not death but waiting to be killed for years, not knowing when it's gonna happen. I don't think of our western civilisation as a cultural area which should carry out such inhuman punishment.

Third, who can tell if someone is truly guilty. Imagine those people who are on death row because of others' OPINION.
I want NOBODY to be punished with death if there's a chance he didn't do it.
I mean, I want no death penalty at all but I feel that the case of innocent people who are sentenced to death is a strong point.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ikke

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 06:54:40 AM »
Stop global warming, support the death penalty :)

Less people means les carbon emission 8)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 08:55:11 AM »
Stop global warming, support the death penalty :)

Less people means les carbon emission 8)
And there we have it.  One solution to two problems.  You gotta love this shit.
Time for a change...bring it!

Cali Climate

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 11:19:27 AM »
I support it in theory, an infallible system would be great. Unfortunately you have some of these cases where innocent people are dying, and in reality a lot of these assholes staying on death row for years wasting the states money. Until they can streamline and make the process more efficient, I say take it off the table.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2009, 10:27:33 PM »
Apart from the very common cases when innocent people are put on death row, I think it's stupid to kill people. It's better to die than to spend your WHOLE LIFE in prison, so it's kind of an opt-out for serious criminals. Keep them in prison forever, they'll suffer more than if you just get rid of them. Plus, all the appeals and trials for death row criminals usually take up more public money than if they were just put in prison for life.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)