Poll

ARE YOU FOR IT OR NOT CUZZ

I support the death penalty
8 (53.3%)
I don't support it
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: THE DEATH PENALTY...poll!  (Read 565 times)

LONDON!!

Re: THE DEATH PENALTY...poll!
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2009, 01:22:46 PM »
i only support the death penalty for pervs that have mental perv problems, like paedophilles, rapist(pervs who hide behind bush then jump out on unsuspecting women in secluded locations type of shizzle), voyeurs and stalkers when you have 100% unpenertrable evidence againgst them, then hang em dry, fry em, or however way you want to do it, everyone else is just trying to survive, thats the only time i am wit the death penalty

it should only be for pussy little worm vermin cowards wit serious, severe, warped out mental perv problems, thats who should get the death penalty
"get this money by any means nessassary"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2009, 02:11:51 PM »
Yes, anyone who can commit lewd or lascivious acts needs to be handled.

LONDON!!

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2009, 02:47:53 PM »
no question

ikke

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2009, 03:28:26 PM »
i only support the death penalty for pervs that have mental perv problems, like paedophilles, rapist(pervs who hide behind bush then jump out on unsuspecting women in secluded locations type of shizzle), voyeurs and stalkers when you have 100% unpenertrable evidence againgst them, then hang em dry, fry em, or however way you want to do it, everyone else is just trying to survive, thats the only time i am wit the death penalty

it should only be for pussy little worm vermin cowards wit serious, severe, warped out mental perv problems, thats who should get the death penalty
Paedophilia is a psychological disorder, they need help and guidance, not the death penalty..,.

LONDON!!

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2009, 03:51:05 PM »
dawg, i'm cold hearted towards them type of vermin, i can't help it, they have serious mental perv issues, they can't be helped, thats the way i see it, there sexual organs are just twisted, like how faggots  are a sexual defect too, my concern is the human being kids, not nonnces(paedophille), the death penalty or lock em up and throw away the key, either one is the way to deal wit them, they don't get any sympathy's from me, trust

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2009, 11:22:41 PM »
he's right..u can't help pedophiles...but u can kill them

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 11:35:54 AM »
fuck yeah im for it

LONDON!!

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 04:34:39 AM »
u can't help pedophiles...but u can kill them

co-sign this, quote of the century, yes it is

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 05:03:11 AM »
u can't help pedophiles...but u can kill them

co-sign this, quote of the century, yes it is
Time for a change...bring it!

ikke

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 07:39:50 AM »
How about you set them up with people  who have that andy milonakis disease?

Fraxxx

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 09:42:22 AM »

HAHAHAHA! OMG, one smart guy to solve a problem that's as old as human history! That should be the Nobel prize.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 09:49:40 AM »

HAHAHAHA! OMG, one smart guy to solve a problem that's as old as human history! That should be the Nobel prize.
Time for a change...bring it!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 10:15:50 AM »
I support it in theory, an infallible system would be great. Unfortunately you have some of these cases where innocent people are dying, and in reality a lot of these assholes staying on death row for years wasting the states money. Until they can streamline and make the process more efficient, I say take it off the table.

I agree with that, in fact a lot of death throw inmates are not guilty of the crimes they have been indicted on and yet will be put to death. It is quite horrifying when you read numerous examples of those who are on and who have now been executed where the weight of evidence against them was laughable, where the case was built on predjudice or circumstancial evidence. Me and the australian dude have discussed this before but I personally can't support it for that reason and also I don't feel that their act should then be followed by the same retribution against them. I can't support this eye for an eye and as the death sentence as a deterrent clearly doesn't work, then I think it should be taken off the table. As for "but how do we free up the prisons" the majority of prisons are now privatised and thus there is less incentive to get people out of the prisons. Petty crimes should not be punished by jail time, drug users shouldn't be jailed, therefore there would be plenty of room in the jails.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2009, 11:36:42 AM »
i love supporting lowering Earth's population

so yes
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2009, 02:29:56 AM »