Author Topic: What do u think of this fantasy team?  (Read 331 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

What do u think of this fantasy team?
« on: September 02, 2009, 01:16:46 PM »
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, W/R, TE, K, DEF

QB  Aaron Rodgers, Matt Hasselbeck
RB   DeAngelo Williams, Frank Gore, Willie Parker, Darren Sproles, Julius Jones, Edgerin James
WR  Roy Williams, Marques Colston, Santana Moss, Anthony Gonzales, Domenik Hixon
TE   Zach Miller
K     Nick Folk
DEF  Tennessee

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
Re: What do u think of this fantasy team?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 09:31:56 AM »
not bad heres mine...
QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,WR,TE,K,DEF

QB - Eli Manning. Bench: Matthew Stafford, Jeff Garcia
RB - Deangelo Williams, Joseph Addai. Bench: Darren Sproles
WR - Reggie Wayne, Donnie Avery, Derek Mason. Bench: Chris Chambers
TE - Dallas Clark
K - John Kasay
DEF - Washington
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 09:42:21 AM »
honestly i think thats a weak team other than Rodgers...start A-gonzo
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 10:25:59 AM »
honestly i think thats a weak team other than Rodgers...

lol right...too bad you dont really know your football.

I had the #7 pick in a 10 team draft...

Gonzales I like, but I doubt he'll be starting much with this squad other then on weaker matchup weeks and byes. Santana Moss was a fantasy stud last year, with TO gone Roy Williams is the #1 option at WR for Romo, and Colston plays for the Saints so he'll put up numbers.  Gonzales will still be the number 2 option in Indy.

DeAngelo Williams and Frank Gore will without a doubt put up good number barring injury, thats a given.

The Chargers play in a division where they are the class of the division. They will more then likely be playing with leads in the second half a lot...wanting to limit LTs time on the field, Sproles should get a good amount of touches.  In Seattle, either Julius Jones or Edge will get the start, the other one I'll drop. But with their new Offensive Coordinator they will be running the ball alot.

Zach Miller should have a good year. He did last year, and the Raiders offense has got to be better this year then last.

Hasselbeck will have a decent year, especially with Housh comin to town.  He's a backup anyways and with the year Rodgers is about to have...Id probably only use Matt during the bye weak.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 05:41:03 PM »

RB   DeAngelo Williams, Frank Gore, Willie Parker, Darren Sproles, Julius Jones, Edgerin James
WR  Roy Williams, Marques Colston, Santana Moss, Anthony Gonzales, Domenik Hixon
TE   Zach Miller
K     Nick Folk
DEF  Tennessee

amazing running game.

& your 3 starting WR's are #1's on their respective teams & Rodgers will put up solid numbers.

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 06:42:17 PM »

TE   Zach Miller
K     Nick Folk
DEF  Tennessee

amazing running game.

& your 3 starting WR's are #1's on their respective teams & Rodgers will put up solid numbers.

Man...im predicting Rodgers is gonna have a monster year this year. He's already a top 5 fantasy QB.  But I think he might compete with the top 3 this year.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 06:45:02 PM »
You got a great team. I just finished my draft and it all went to hell. :(

We go: QB, RB RB, WR WR WR, TE, K, DST

QB: Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger
RB: DeAngelo Williams, Larry Johnson, Rashard Mendenhall, Knowshon Moreno
WR: Anquan Boldin, Steve Breaston, Chris Chambers, Miles Austin, Nate Washington
TE: Antonio Gates
K: Neil Rackers
DST: Chargers

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 07:01:40 PM »
go fuck yourself Daygostyle

you ASK for our opinions and then get anal-hurt when i tell you your team sucks monkey balls???

what the fuck kind of shit si that

go get breast cancer you homo
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 07:05:24 PM »
go fuck yourself Daygostyle

you ASK for our opinions and then get anal-hurt when i tell you your team sucks monkey balls???

what the fuck kind of shit si that

go get breast cancer you homo

i shoulda clarified that i wanted opinions of those with a mindset of a person over the age of 3.  That way id disqualify you from responding.

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 07:07:55 PM »

WR: Anquan Boldin, Steve Breaston, Chris Chambers, Miles Austin, Nate Washington

not that bad man. Rivers should have another good fantasy year.  DeAngelo is a beast.  Id be willing to bet that at some point during the season Knowshon ends up being your second starting back. He isnt the starter now, but I think he's gonna be a legit NFL back.  Your receivers are the only real weak spot. How many teams were in your league?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 07:08:04 PM »
roy williams and santana moss suck ass

addai sucked last year, Williams will suck this year

nice tight end

nice defense

your kicker has herpes....he got it from your mother

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 07:15:55 PM »

nice tight end

nice defense

lol who are u talkin to? I dont have Addai.

lol@ Santana Moss sucks...youre not helping your case.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 07:27:55 PM »

not that bad man. Rivers should have another good fantasy year.  DeAngelo is a beast.  Id be willing to bet that at some point during the season Knowshon ends up being your second starting back. He isnt the starter now, but I think he's gonna be a legit NFL back.  Your receivers are the only real weak spot. How many teams were in your league?
12. The first 7 picks (and 8 of the top 10) werel RBs! Every time I tried to pick up a decent WR he was taken one or two spots ahead of me. Vincent Jackson, Laveranues Coles, Donald Driver, Santana Moss. :P Coincidentally I have the same 2 QBs in this league as in the dubcc one.
Anyway we can do some inter-league trade? Lol.
Maybe I can use Big Ben as trade bait.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 08:25:38 PM »

nice tight end

nice defense

lol who are u talkin to? I dont have Addai.

lol@ Santana Moss sucks...youre not helping your case.

my b on addai that was the other nigga

as a Jets fan i can tell u santana i can GUARANTEE you that he'll have 3 amazing weeks and 13 below average weeks

but those 3 amazing weeks make him look good

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 08:33:19 PM »
Your team looks good, but you lack a dominant WR. And don't mind Hack he don't know shit. You noticed a few weeks ago he made mulitiple threads asking who was the best QB/RB/WR because he didn't know who to draft in his league