Author Topic: What do u think of this fantasy team?  (Read 337 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: What do u think of this fantasy team?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 08:37:05 PM »
roy williams and santana moss suck ass

addai sucked last year, Williams will suck this year

nice tight end

nice defense

your kicker has herpes....he got it from your mother

lol who are u talkin to? I dont have Addai.

lol@ Santana Moss sucks...youre not helping your case.

my b on addai that was the other nigga

as a Jets fan i can tell u santana i can GUARANTEE you that he'll have 3 amazing weeks and 13 below average weeks

but those 3 amazing weeks make him look good

Last year he dropped off towards the end of the season as the Redskins seem to drop off too. But he was a stud for me last year at WR. My top WR halfway through, until Greg Jennings past him up towards the end of the season. Either way, I got 3 WR starting that are all the #1 guy on their team and all Pro Bowl type WR's. Ill take that anyday in a fantasy league where I have two top 10 backs and a top 5 QB.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 08:45:57 PM »
Your team looks good, but you lack a dominant WR. And don't mind Hack he don't know shit. You noticed a few weeks ago he made mulitiple threads asking who was the best QB/RB/WR because he didn't know who to draft in his league

I dont have that dominant receiver like an Andre Johnson say, but there are only so many of those in the league really. Fitz will almost definetely see a decline this year (IMO), Randy Moss is a bit of question mark in my book cus who knows what will happen with Brady. Plus Welker has emerged.  My WR group doesnt have that one dominant guy, but overall they are very equal to eachother and the three combined will typically put up numbers on par with another team who has 1 dominant receiver and two that might not be the number one WR on their team. We'll see what happens. My squad in this exact same league last year was..

QB Romo
WR Jennings, Santana Moss, Antonio Bryant
RB Michael Turner, Marshawn Lynch
TE Owen Daniels
W/R Lendale White
K ? (doesnt matter anyways its a kicker)
DEF Baltimore

Those were the ones mainly starting.  Neither of my backs this year will put up the numbers Turner did last year, but will both do better then Lynch last year (most likely).  WR's are pretty close. QB this year is better, TE is better, DEF is a wash. I was 2nd last year...hopefully first this year lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 08:53:59 PM »
WRs are too inconsistent and unreliable anyways. IMO you win fantasy leagues with your RBs. If you have good depth at WR then a couple will emerge from the rest.

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 08:58:39 PM »
WRs are too inconsistent and unreliable anyways. IMO you win fantasy leagues with your RBs. If you have good depth at WR then a couple will emerge from the rest.

yeah they can be difficult. especially cus they are such a dependant position.  Too many other things have to go well for WR's to be good. They need somebody who can get them the ball, they need an O-line that protects their QB, a good running game sometimes, etc.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2009, 09:09:48 PM »
Roy Williams had a dope year the last year he was on the Lions, then didn't know the offense in Dallas when he got shipped there.

but he will be much more involved this year & i expect good, not unreal, but good, solid numbers.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2009, 08:29:24 AM »
Your team looks good, but you lack a dominant WR. And don't mind Hack he don't know shit. You noticed a few weeks ago he made mulitiple threads asking who was the best QB/RB/WR because he didn't know who to draft in his league

LOL you schmuck

first off anyone knows that "the best WR" and "The best fantasy WR" are two COMPLETELY different questions

keep my nuts out yo mouth
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2009, 08:47:09 AM »
David Garrad
Calvin Johnson
Santonio Holmes
Santana Moss
AP
Marion Barber
Joseph Addai
Jason Witten
Todd Heap
Laveranues Coles
Darren Sproles (what a grab lol)
Tennessee

i can play all these guys ever week; how is my team not like a top fantasy team in history? :P

JD Bastin

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2009, 04:45:43 PM »
that team is GARBAGE  - u got no good WR's or RB's

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2009, 07:39:01 PM »
David Garrad
Calvin Johnson
Santonio Holmes
Santana Moss
AP
Marion Barber
Joseph Addai
Jason Witten
Todd Heap
Laveranues Coles
Tennessee

i can play all these guys ever week; how is my team not like a top fantasy team in history? :P

Do u have a backup QB?  Im not a big Garrard fan. But other then that, your solid at every other position with that team.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2009, 08:42:00 PM »
David Garrad
Calvin Johnson
Santonio Holmes
Santana Moss
AP
Marion Barber
Joseph Addai
Jason Witten
Todd Heap
Laveranues Coles
Tennessee

Do u have a backup QB?  Im not a big Garrard fan. But other then that, your solid at every other position with that team.

no. :-[

yeah, it's the only part i'm skeptical about with my team.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2009, 08:46:26 PM »
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GarrDa00.htm

garrard the last 2 years:  35 TDs  16 INTs  215+ yards a game

that's not bad at all considering your team is more based on it's RBs and that one WR (Calvin)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens