Poll

WOULD YOU FUCC MEGAN FOX...30 SECONDS AFTER SHE BEEN PRONOUNCED DEAD?

Yeah
15 (55.6%)
No
4 (14.8%)
I'm not sure...but I'd think about it
8 (29.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: WOULD YOU FUCC MEGAN FOX...30 SECONDS AFTER SHE BEEN PRONOUNCED DEAD?  (Read 780 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WOULD YOU FUCC MEGAN FOX...30 SECONDS AFTER SHE BEEN PRONOUNCED DEAD?
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2009, 11:09:19 PM »
looks can be ________

sik with all due respect, when someone is pronounced dead- theyre dead.. dsnt matter if it was 30 seconds ago or 30 years ago (well physically it does lol) but the fact is ur fucking a dead girl.. now in all honesty.. would u?  ??? ??? :-X :-\
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Floydness

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2009, 11:10:21 PM »
looks can be ________

sik with all due respect, when someone is pronounced dead- theyre dead.. dsnt matter if it was 30 seconds ago or 30 years ago (well physically it does lol) but the fact is ur fucking a dead girl.. now in all honesty.. would u?  ??? ??? :-X :-\

DECEIVING, YOUNGSTERS!  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2009, 11:11:15 PM »
That's like asking me if my arm was under a rock, would I cut it off to survive. I can't give you a 100% answer. I would have an emergency meeting with my dick and we would lay out the pros and cons and go from there. Besides, I would actually be doing her a favor. I'd give her the best 45 seconds of her afterlife.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2009, 11:14:22 PM »
That's like asking me if my arm was under a rock, would I cut it off to survive. I can't give you a 100% answer. I would have an emergency meeting with my dick and we would lay out the pros and cons and go from there. Besides, I would actually be doing her a favor. I'd give her the best 45 seconds of her afterlife.

:grumpy:

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »
Don't judge. I don't judge you for eating poison ivy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2009, 11:26:05 PM »
Depends.......was she murdered? Because I don't want my nut juice all in her coochie in the event of a murder investigation. If she died of an overdose or somethin, then I'd go to town before the rigor mortis set in.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2009, 04:16:39 AM »
I love the way you think man.  I would fuck the shit out of her (which depending on whether she had one on deck before passing, you could quite possible literally fuck the shit out of her).  Because she has only been dead 30 seconds, she is still just as flexable as the next live bitch.
Time for a change...bring it!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2009, 04:24:01 AM »
:laugh:

kemizt

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2009, 12:02:09 PM »
hahah....if you admit you would fuck a corpse, you aren't getting any, at least not anything worth mentioning.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2009, 12:17:40 PM »
tell em rap..........

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2009, 12:52:59 PM »

what if she died WHILE you (not you, but anybody) were fuckin her...but it took u a second to find out (guess it would be some boring ass sex if u didnt realise right away that she died lol but u know what im sayin)...technically you'd be fuckin a dead girl.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2009, 01:05:46 PM »

what if she died WHILE you (not you, but anybody) were fuckin her...but it took u a second to find out (guess it would be some boring ass sex if u didnt realise right away that she died lol but u know what im sayin)...technically you'd be fuckin a dead girl.

yeah....never had boring ass sex

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2009, 04:28:35 PM »

ive been giving this a lot of thought and i want to change my vote to yes. I mean it's Megan Fox, the body would still be warm and you dont even have to worry about hurting her...You could fucc that pussy to shreds and kicc her out the bed when you done..she wouldnt mind..she dead!

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2009, 04:33:27 PM »
allright to the people who voted no or unsure, if you feel bad about getting in some dead pussy would you at least feel her corpse up and jack off in her hair?

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2009, 04:34:02 PM »
And then you don't have to sneak out of the crib after nutting or you don't have to have that awkward conversation where you gotta get up early tomorrow so it's best that she leaves right now.

Dead bitches don't talk  :)

THA SAUCE HOUSE