Author Topic: its tha first of tha month  (Read 287 times)

ikke

Re: its tha first of tha month
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009, 12:55:34 PM »
oh thats cool where you going?
any place but my dad's attic 8)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2009, 12:56:20 PM »
u live in his attic?wtf?

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009, 01:28:16 PM »
ikke go into the social security make sure you ain't had a bath in days and go in there talking to yourself just for laughs keep patting yourself on the back after you scream fuck the police and see if you get paid.......rotflmao
youre a parasite

G-Funk

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 09:39:06 PM »
what's that? its that time of the month again?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 09:50:25 PM »
i hate people like you Queen
my fuckin hard money goes into that shit, my taxes pays for your stupidity and you go acting retarded (you dont really have to act) and spend it on drugs that you sell and dont even use....

your fucking whale of a woman should be put to sleep

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009, 09:53:44 PM »
i hate people like you Queen
my fuckin hard money goes into that shit, my taxes pays for your stupidity and you go acting retarded (you dont really have to act) and spend it on drugs that you sell and dont even use....

your fucking whale of a woman should be put to sleep

couldnt have said it better myself

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 09:57:22 PM »
the day we get the news of her demise i be bumpin some real bone shit...put that no surrender shit on and blaze up haha

Kool Beenz

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 09:58:47 PM »
for real and there are millions of people like Queen i even have family members in the barrio's right now and projects that fuckin have 3 kids with no job and depend on us to fucking support them when all they do is fuckin smoke crack instead of using that money to good use

fuck it im gonna do what queen says except with my unemployment checks im putting it straight to the bank and saving it up till i can get a house

people rip the government off so easy... all i have to do is call my dads best friend and tell him to say i was with this company and got laid off and he agrees that i got laid off cus they dont need me and boom 400 dollars every 2 weeks/ or month (not sure how it works..) and take all of yall's money