Poll

WOULD YOU STILL BE HOMIES WIT YO POPS IF U FOUND OUT HE HAD FINGERED YOUR WOMAN?

YEP
0 (0%)
NO...NEVER
3 (75%)
ID BE MAD BUT ID FORGIVE EVENTUALLY
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: WOULD YOU STILL BE HOMIES WIT YO POPS IF U FOUND OUT HE HAD FINGERED YOUR WOMAN?  (Read 234 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
lets say the muthafucca was drunk and it happened after a huge fight with yo bitch

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah im good
i dont believe in addiction and i dont belive in that shit, so if your high you need to be locked in a room otherwise alotta shit gon happen and then its gon be one of them cases of...
if this happened but THEY WERE DRUNK as if bein drunk or high is an excuse, no matter who it is
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

it'd be pretty hard for my dad to do that seeing as he's six feet under so i'd give him props if he could pull it off

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
it'd be pretty hard for my dad to do that seeing as he's six feet under so i'd give him props if he could pull it off

yeah me too

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
nah im good
i dont believe in addiction and i dont belive in that shit, so if your high you need to be locked in a room otherwise alotta shit gon happen and then its gon be one of them cases of...
if this happened but THEY WERE DRUNK as if bein drunk or high is an excuse, no matter who it is

that shit all happened...but not to me...to lights

Kool Beenz

idk ask lights his mom is his sister

:D

Sikotic™

LIGHTS! YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

LIGHTS! YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

If your bitch....first of all you referred to her as a bitch which is a female dog so why even trip if your pops finger fucked her? Second of all, be mad at her because she's fuckin you and kissin you in the mouth. third of all, your pops was drunk and he's a man so if she let him then that's on her. I swear ya'll dudes manage to trip on the wrong person for the wrong reasons lol.

Btw This is coming from a female, too!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah supreme let me handle this..hold up
its both their faults BOTH THE BITCH AND THE PUNK MADE FAMILY MEMBER lol
(btw this is a wife/g-friend were talkin bout)

If your bitch....first of all you referred to her as a bitch which is a female dog so why even trip if your pops finger fucked her? Second of all, be mad at her because she's fuckin you and kissin you in the mouth. third of all, your pops was drunk and he's a man so if she let him then that's on her. I swear ya'll dudes manage to trip on the wrong person for the wrong reasons lol.

Cube

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

a fine point has been made...i will try to revive him now

ThaRealSupreme

Naw, I've been in situations like that and never gave in. Females do that shit just cause they crave attention and just wanna feel wanted.....that's dumb especially when u fuck with ur dude's friend or fam bam 'cause that causes division.

lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good lookin supreme...i was bumpin SET TRIP while handlin that right there

Naw, I've been in situations like that and never gave in. Females do that shit just cause they crave attention and just wanna feel wanted.....that's dumb especially when u fuck with ur dude's friend or fam bam 'cause that causes division.

lol
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

Well alrighty then lol

good lookin supreme...i was bumpin SET TRIP while handlin that right there

lol