Author Topic: The truth about what will happen on 2012  (Read 1326 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The truth about what will happen on 2012
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2009, 08:20:14 PM »
floyd: im not baggin on jews...im askin a question that many (maybe not on here) agree wit the 400 or 4000 jewish people callin in sick havin to do wit the attacks....thats not hatin if that is/was a fact...and by statin that hows that hatin? lol

and jus cuz jewish people were killed in the attacks...does that mean jewish people werent behind the attacks
for fucks sake george crack head bush is friends wit bin la dens brother and does bidness wit his family...so why wouldnt this be possible considerin the facts out there?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2009, 08:33:48 PM »
u guys are fucking stupid if u thought the jews had anything to do with 911.. do u know how many new yorkers are jews that were affected in very negative ways?? do u know how many jews got killed in 9.11? do u know for a fact that 400 jews called in sick? seriously, find another topic for u guys to bag on jews. this shits not working out logically for u.

i doubt they even think that...400 jews or 4000 jews...not a chance in hell. all these people dead and 4000 jews are gonna shut the fucc up. never.

Sikotic™

« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2009, 10:35:44 PM »
C'mon guys.....it was probably Yom Kippur or some shit the day the towers were attacked.

That's one thing the Jews got right: they got like every other day off from October to December.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE