Author Topic: The truth about what will happen on 2012  (Read 1223 times)

herpes

Re: The truth about what will happen on 2012
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2009, 04:46:16 PM »
If shit is just going to happen in New York City then what do I have to worry about? 8)

Sucks to be Tom. :D

ehhhhhhhhhh I had a good run lol.

youll be aiight man. Unless the terrorists can manage to fly a plane into your moms basement  ;D

Don't get me confused with that dirty jew elior.  I have my own place and support myself lol.

herpes

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 04:49:09 PM »
If shit is just going to happen in New York City then what do I have to worry about? 8)

not really :laugh:

Coming from a guy that dated stay puft marshmallow jew, afraid to move out of his parents house, has lack luster personal hygiene, has two retards as best friends, and can't get through life without being high lol.  And he is a snitch as well lmfao. 

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 04:53:00 PM »
who he snitch on?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2009, 05:10:54 PM »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2009, 05:13:04 PM »

youll be aiight man. Unless the terrorists can manage to fly a plane into your moms basement  ;D

Don't get me confused with that dirty jew elior.  I have my own place and support myself lol.

true true. Im thinking early 2000's Tom i think...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2009, 09:24:02 PM »
who he snitch on?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=76054.0

cop pulled him over because he doesn't know how to drive.  Cop found weed, baggies, and a scale.  So he tried to pin it on floyd

Roccy

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2009, 09:26:21 PM »

Coming from a guy that dated stay puft marshmallow jew, afraid to move out of his parents house, has lack luster personal hygiene, has two retards as best friends, and can't get through life without being high lol.  And he is a snitch as well lmfao. 

are you still bitching?

god damn, i thought the bleeding was over.
how it really goes down..

G-Funk

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2009, 09:27:09 PM »
damn, sucks for New York; shit always happens to them.. King Kong, Cloverfield, terrorists, Godzilla takin a vacation away from Tokyo, "Escape from New York" type of shit, etc

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2009, 11:01:46 PM »
damn, sucks for New York; shit always happens to them.. King Kong, Cloverfield, terrorists, Godzilla takin a vacation away from Tokyo, "Escape from New York" type of shit, etc

because this is the only state that matters.

if it happened in North Dakota or California, nobody would give a shit; but if shit happened in NY the world would come to a complete stop. ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2009, 11:41:07 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2009, 01:49:06 PM »
who he snitch on?

cop pulled him over because he doesn't know how to drive.  Cop found weed, baggies, and a scale.  So he tried to pin it on floyd
Lol. I never knew that was Floyd. :laugh:

herpes

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2009, 04:22:28 PM »

are you still bitching?

Look at you defend your owner like you're a puppy.  It would be cute if it wasn't so pathetic.  Man up and be your own man Rocco.

Roccy

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2009, 04:24:35 PM »

are you still bitching?

Look at you defend your owner like you're a puppy.  It would be cute if it wasn't so pathetic.  Man up and be your own man Rocco.

I'm just speaking the truth, I'm not defending anyone but myself all you do is act like a bitch on her period.

how it really goes down..

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2009, 04:57:13 PM »
who he snitch on?

bitch ass niigga...my respect for this nigga just plummeted. i dont give a fucc who it is. niggas who snitch is bitches. real niggas dont even take pleas.

herpes

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2009, 10:53:04 AM »

are you still bitching?

I'm just speaking the truth, I'm not defending anyone but myself all you do is act like a bitch on her period.

I stated the obvious and you caught feelings lmfao... whose the bitch lmfao.  Go rest your head on the dirty jews shoulder and tell him Tom hurt your feelings  :D