Author Topic: The truth about what will happen on 2012  (Read 1220 times)

Floydness

Re: The truth about what will happen on 2012
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2009, 12:20:59 PM »
If shit is just going to happen in New York City then what do I have to worry about? 8)

Sucks to be Tom. :D

ehhhhhhhhhh I had a good run lol.

not really :laugh:

Coming from a guy that dated stay puft marshmallow jew, afraid to move out of his parents house, has lack luster personal hygiene, has two retards as best friends, and can't get through life without being high lol.  And he is a snitch as well lmfao. 

lol stfu u douche, Id like to see what u look like  :laugh:

Floydness

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2009, 12:23:32 PM »
and honestly in his defense, he never snitched on me. It all rolled over on me because I was 18 at the time and he was 17, im 6 months older than he is. ALso, I was being a complete idiot back when I trusted cops and admit to them that we sold sacks from time to time to our friends from our personal stash..

herpes

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2009, 12:34:49 PM »
and honestly in his defense, he never snitched on me. It all rolled over on me because I was 18 at the time and he was 17, im 6 months older than he is. ALso, I was being a complete idiot back when I trusted cops and admit to them that we sold sacks from time to time to our friends from our personal stash..

I can't believe he still has you brain washed

herpes

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2009, 12:51:00 PM »
If shit is just going to happen in New York City then what do I have to worry about? 8)

Sucks to be Tom. :D

ehhhhhhhhhh I had a good run lol.

not really :laugh:

Coming from a guy that dated stay puft marshmallow jew, afraid to move out of his parents house, has lack luster personal hygiene, has two retards as best friends, and can't get through life without being high lol.  And he is a snitch as well lmfao.  

lol stfu u douche, Id like to see what u look like  :laugh:

Here ya go fatty

« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 12:54:46 PM by Teflon Tom »

Floydness

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2009, 03:13:28 PM »
lol please stop making fun people.. u cant afford it.. ur no brad pitt sweetheart, u look like a stupid hick that looks up to cartman.. as a matter of fact, u  kinda look like cartman a little bit.. just add some facial hair and make him lose 10 lbs lol.. ever seen the episode with cartman from an alternate universe?

Cali Climate

« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2009, 03:23:20 PM »
Uh oh, I think floyd has a new crush here at the dub.

herpes

« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2009, 03:50:02 PM »
lol please stop making fun people.. u cant afford it.. ur no brad pitt sweetheart, u look like a stupid hick that looks up to cartman.. as a matter of fact, u  kinda look like cartman a little bit.. just add some facial hair and make him lose 10 lbs lol.. ever seen the episode with cartman from an alternate universe?

Hmmm I look like cartman, I'll take that as a compliment.  It's better than looking like the stay puft marshmallow man  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2009, 03:53:40 PM »

Hmmm I look like cartman, I'll take that as a compliment.  It's better than looking like the stay puft marshmallow man  :D

:D

PLANT

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2009, 04:23:58 PM »
haha LMAO

Kool Beenz

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2009, 08:57:11 PM »
Tom would fuck Lights and Roccy up

Roccy

« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2009, 10:16:02 PM »

ROFLMAO

:grumpy:
how it really goes down..

herpes

« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2009, 09:04:42 AM »

ROFLMAO

Man up and come to NY Rocco  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2009, 09:18:04 AM »

ROFLMAO

Man up and come to NY Rocco  :D

i'd watch that!

& then we can get L&B's Pizza in Brooklyn! ;D

Floydness

« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2009, 10:00:54 AM »

well, u got me there!  ::)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2009, 10:37:33 AM »
i dont want to sound like a homo but for a white dude tom looks quite handsome and if i might add...a bit hot