Author Topic: Brothers beat and burned boys  (Read 259 times)

Elano

Brothers beat and burned boys
« on: September 03, 2009, 12:53:48 PM »
TWO devil brothers today admitted luring two young boys to a ravine before torturing, burning and beating them.

They forced the victims - a nine-year-old and 11-year-old boy - into sex acts with each other, burned the younger one on the EYELIDS with cigarettes and dropped a SINK on the head of the older boy who was left fighting for his life.

In a crime with chilling echoes of the James Bulger case, the two boys were led to a secluded spot and viciously set upon by their young attackers, aged 10 and 11 at the time.

They gloated as the boys begged for mercy, telling them: "We can't leave you....you're not dead yet."

Today they pleaded guilty to grievous bodily harm with intent at Sheffield Crown Court.

They also admitted two counts of intentionally causing a child to engage in sexual activity.

They cannot be named for legal reasons.

The brothers — who were in care and living with foster parents in Edlington, Doncaster — had told the victims they knew where they could see a giant toad and foxes.

Both boys went along willingly to the nearby Brick Ponds on April 4 this year, but once there were threatened and robbed of a mobile phone and £5 in cash.

The brothers then started beating them with sticks and bricks.

The tormentors were drinking cans of Carlsberg as they carried out the attack trying to force the boys into sex acts with each other and urinating in their mouths.

The 11-year-old boy — who was found naked on the bottom half of his body — was beaten so badly that at one stage he begged the brothers to "Leave me, I can't see. Leave me to die".

A noose was wound round his neck as they threatened to kill him.

The younger one was burned with a cigarette on his eyelids and ear, and a sharp stick was rammed into his arm.

Burning cigarettes were also pushed into the gaping wound on which he eventually needed plastic surgery.

He was also forced to eat nettles and had his genitals and face stamped on.

He was then ordered to go away and "kill himself". He was so frightened he pretended to ram a stick down his own throat to give the impression he was harming himself.

The ordeal only ended when the nine-year-old managed to get away and was later found covered in blood wandering in a daze.

Local man Ian Wright found the 11-year-old — the nine-year-old's uncle — face-down at the bottom of a wooded ravine. He was unconscious.

The boy had a large cut — five inches by two inches — to the back of his head and bruising on his neck.

His injuries were so severe that he was taken to hospital by air ambulance and spent two days on a ventilator.

The two young brothers, now aged 10 and 12, today sat emotionless in the dock as they listened to the horrific details of the attack.

The court was cleared as they were brought in.

Sitting with social workers, the older boy, wearing a black, short-sleeved shirt and black tie, entered his pleas first and often looked towards his younger brother, who wore a white shirt and black tie, as he then entered his pleas.

The brothers were later charged with one count each of attempted grievous bodily harm with intent and making a threat to kill in connection with an attack on another 11-year-old boy in Doncaster on March 28 — a week before the main incident.

The brothers denied these charges today but each pleaded guilty to an alternative charge of assault occasioning actual bodily harm. This was also accepted by the prosecution.

Nicholas Campbell QC, prosecuting, said the offences began with the violence on the first 11-year-old boy and culminated in the "more serious" attack on the other two boys.

He said that on the day of the second attack, the two brothers should have been at the police station being questioned about the initial assault.

The Crown Prosecution Service said the decision not try the boys for attempted murder was taken partly to avoid the two victims having to give evidence.

Adrian Lower, head of the CPS Complex Casework Unit for South Yorkshire and Humberside, said: "We are satisfied that this is the case as grievous bodily harm with intent carries the same maximum sentence as attempted murder, which is life imprisonment."

The judge , Mr Justice Keith, said the case would not be outlined today partly because "(the defendants) haven't been prepared for what may be the painful things they've got to hear".

He said the details of the case should be outlined at a sentencing hearing, which could take two to three days, on a date to be fixed later this year.

The judge added: "The focus today has been very much on ensuring that (the defendants) have been able to understand what is going on and haven't felt too intimidated by the process.

"The family of (the complainants) may well have felt that what they've been through has been lost sight of.

"I can assure them that's not the case.

"What they have been going through has not been ignored."

The judge said he would visit the scene of the attacks after Mr Campbell told him the attack on the two boys took place in two separate areas.

The prosecutor said the brothers feared passers-by could see what was happening and so moved the attack to a different area "where some of the injuries, the ones notably using the broken sink or toilet, were used to inflict the more serious head injuries on (the 11-year-old boy).

"The boys were taken there by (the brothers) to be away from any possible intrusion by the public."

Mr Campbell said: "Having seen the description of (the 11-year-old boy) as he was left lying there, face down, indicating at the end of the attack that he wanted to die, we will understand from visiting the scene just how removed and inaccessible it is and how desolate the scene is."

We live in a beautiful world  ::) >:( :(

Blasphemy

Re: Brothers beat and burned boys
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 02:24:05 PM »
I loled, also source? or is just another story.

Elano

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 10:14:37 PM »
I loled, also source? or is just another story.

you loled because you are fuckin messed up in the head,idiot.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 10:18:51 PM »
Sicking. What could you really say? :-\

Unfuckinbelievable. I don't get it. Really don't.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 01:57:44 AM »
fucked up...read this in this mornings paper...too many stories like this got me losin faith in humanity

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 05:01:15 AM »
fucked up...read this in this mornings paper...too many stories like this got me losin faith in humanity
Yeah, I mean those two boys intiated straight torture on the other two kids.  Shit makes me sick.
Time for a change...bring it!

Cali Climate

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 10:12:42 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/PKs6y9_d2ps" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/PKs6y9_d2ps</a>

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 10:37:53 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/PKs6y9_d2ps" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/PKs6y9_d2ps</a>
That was completely random.  Thanks for sharing.
Time for a change...bring it!

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »
Aren't some people just great?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE