Author Topic: VIDEO: 50 Cent "Flight 187"  (Read 1531 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Re: VIDEO: 50 Cent "Flight 187"
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 11:31:04 PM »
Yeah this is that shit! Ill be throwing this in my gym playlist. This shit makes me wanna sock a nigga in the chest! :)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Re: (new) 50 cent - flight 187 (audio)
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2009, 11:35:56 PM »
Thanks!

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 12:55:47 AM »
Right its as simple as this....you moan when 50 puts out gangsta shit saying he cant rap about nothing else ..then you moan when he puts out party tracks and tracks for the women...then people start saying that want the old 50 back he releases war angel back on his grimey shit then people moan hes a millionare talking about gangsta shit blah blah....then you moan you want more personal music then he release a track like this talking about about more personal issues then moan about this.

This shit is hot dont like it dont listen.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

sobrino

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 12:59:29 AM »
50 coming out with some dope shit as of late! Probably dropped the best material this summer outta all the rappers
Too big pic

Lucifuge

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2009, 01:52:12 AM »
this is dope..agre with A1..who's produced sounds like Havoc<?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2009, 03:13:56 AM »
People need to remember 50 during the height of his pig headedness during the whole Game/50 thing said shit like "If Dre work with Game then me and Dre gonna have a problem" how the fuck 50 gonna talk like a dictator to the dude who birthed him into what he became. Without In Da Club 50 would've been just another popular rapper, not as big and legendary as he supposedly is

I'm sure Dre continued to work with him because he thought 50 was money. But now that 50's heading towards being Ja Rule and having no buzz for his new album Dre probably realizes 50 ain't gonna get him the money he once did thus no need to fuck with him and his huge ego.

I disagree with you, to say dre "birthed" 50 is riduculous. If anything it was eminem who made him what he was and 50 would tell you the same, in the club was a average track, that had nothing to do with his success it was due to the fact at the time he was what the game was missing he could have dropped Candy shop and it would have blown him up. His buzz was crazy back then.

Aslo people need to stop looking at dre like hes some sort of messiah, to me it seems like hes a time waister and lazy relying on his past success to keep people thinking hes the greatest.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2009, 03:39:04 AM »
People need to remember 50 during the height of his pig headedness during the whole Game/50 thing said shit like "If Dre work with Game then me and Dre gonna have a problem" how the fuck 50 gonna talk like a dictator to the dude who birthed him into what he became. Without In Da Club 50 would've been just another popular rapper, not as big and legendary as he supposedly is

I'm sure Dre continued to work with him because he thought 50 was money. But now that 50's heading towards being Ja Rule and having no buzz for his new album Dre probably realizes 50 ain't gonna get him the money he once did thus no need to fuck with him and his huge ego.

I disagree with you, to say dre "birthed" 50 is riduculous. If anything it was eminem who made him what he was and 50 would tell you the same, in the club was a average track, that had nothing to do with his success

Ok, Em did help 50 a lot, but In Da Club was definately a HUGE factor in 50's fame. That "average track" was non stop on he music channels and radio for like a year.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2009, 04:52:12 AM »
I agree, but as i say it wasnt the track itself, it was 50's buzz that blew the track up, it could have been any half decent track and people would have still took to it. So there for in my opinion not Dres production that "birthed him" as my man said in an earlier post.

Also dre has definatly not helped 50 much after in the club nor em for that matter, it was purely 50s grind that got him where he is and his grind before that that got him the attention of em and dre.,.......Just my opinion.

Also again 50 took in da club off of D12 because they couldnt do anything with it so it wasnt dres production that made the track a hit, it was 50s input if anything.

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2009, 05:18:40 AM »
badd ass song homie now i never really listened to 50's records because he got really mainstream but his last few mixtapes is where its at
bringin it back to the streets an thats what these peeps need to do to stay real an keep that gritty hip hop movin!

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2009, 07:09:29 AM »
Right its as simple as this....you moan when 50 puts out gangsta shit saying he cant rap about nothing else ..then you moan when he puts out party tracks and tracks for the women...then people start saying that want the old 50 back he releases war angel back on his grimey shit then people moan hes a millionare talking about gangsta shit blah blah....then you moan you want more personal music then he release a track like this talking about about more personal issues then moan about this.

This shit is hot dont like it dont listen.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2009, 07:10:08 AM »
"There's no need for a lie detector I ain't saying shit
The more you talk the higher chances of doing a bid"

Fifs dropping gems on these rappers getting knocked lol

eNgIeS

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009, 10:03:10 AM »

I disagree with you, to say dre "birthed" 50 is riduculous. If anything it was eminem who made him what he was and 50 would tell you the same, in the club was a average track, that had nothing to do with his success it was due to the fact at the time he was what the game was missing he could have dropped Candy shop and it would have blown him up. His buzz was crazy back then.

Aslo people need to stop looking at dre like hes some sort of messiah, to me it seems like hes a time waister and lazy relying on his past success to keep people thinking hes the greatest.

Wrong. I'm not saying Dre is perfect. He does some things wrong. But to denie that In Da Club had alot to do with 50's rise to fame is ridiculous

If you ask people these days its probably his most well known song and biggest hit. I remember it was so hot at the time you had everybody, including BEYOUNCE doing there own version of it.

Sure, I personally think its overrated, but I know for a fact many people to this day and even more so at the time loved it.

Eminem didn't have as much impact just cause they're closer friends and Em's a rap god don't mean he did as much for 50 as Dre.

Dre produced alot of GRODT and thats considered a classic whereas the rest of 50's albums had less Dre involvement and were less successful (albeit successful)

WHether you like it or not. theres facts in life. The sky's blue, blood is red, we breath oxygen and Dre made 50's biggest hit and boosted him from an uprising rapper to a household name!

eNgIeS

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2009, 10:06:13 AM »
I agree, but as i say it wasnt the track itself, it was 50's buzz that blew the track up, it could have been any half decent track and people would have still took to it. So there for in my opinion not Dres production that "birthed him" as my man said in an earlier post.

Also dre has definatly not helped 50 much after in the club nor em for that matter, it was purely 50s grind that got him where he is and his grind before that that got him the attention of em and dre.,.......Just my opinion.

Also again 50 took in da club off of D12 because they couldnt do anything with it so it wasnt dres production that made the track a hit, it was 50s input if anything.

I think it was a bit of both. I give 50 credit where its due, and it definately wasn't a beat that D-12 would've suited, it definately suited 50 more and yes he was on the rise and Wanksta was a hit, which came out before In Da Club. But In Da Club was probably one of the most successful rap songs of all time, as was GRODT, which was largely produced by Dre

Hittman2001

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2009, 01:55:33 PM »
I'm liking this one  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2009, 05:05:36 PM »
i'm diggin' this. 8)

it's for a mixtape, relax homies. ;)