Author Topic: VIDEO: 50 Cent "Flight 187"  (Read 1533 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: VIDEO: 50 Cent "Flight 187"
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2009, 07:16:01 PM »
this is hot

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 09:38:30 PM »
Before I Self Destruct doesn't see the stores until 2010 if he is putting out another mixtape & still no single for an album.

but i enjoyed his last two mixtapes, so no real complaints here.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2009, 01:02:05 AM »
Before I Self Destruct doesn't see the stores until 2010 if he is putting out another mixtape & still no single for an album.

Yeah, it's not like the first single wouldn't be about making love to girls with Timberlake singing the hook anyways.  :laugh:

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2009, 06:56:39 AM »
I wouldn't take the Dre line too seriously. It's all part of the concept of the track.

'EclipZe

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2009, 02:40:23 AM »
dope song, been a while.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2009, 09:09:36 AM »
I agree, but as i say it wasnt the track itself, it was 50's buzz that blew the track up, it could have been any half decent track and people would have still took to it. So there for in my opinion not Dres production that "birthed him" as my man said in an earlier post.

Also dre has definatly not helped 50 much after in the club nor em for that matter, it was purely 50s grind that got him where he is and his grind before that that got him the attention of em and dre.,.......Just my opinion.

Also again 50 took in da club off of D12 because they couldnt do anything with it so it wasnt dres production that made the track a hit, it was 50s input if anything.

I think it was a bit of both. I give 50 credit where its due, and it definately wasn't a beat that D-12 would've suited, it definately suited 50 more and yes he was on the rise and Wanksta was a hit, which came out before In Da Club. But In Da Club was probably one of the most successful rap songs of all time, as was GRODT, which was largely produced by Dre

I agree with most of what your saying but personnally think em had more to do with 50s success then dre, as i said earlier it was 50 that made in da club a hit more as appose to dre, there for i would t say dre "birthed" 50. But hey i respect your opinion even though i dont 100% agree.

Still im feeling the track and really like the video.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

eNgIeS

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2009, 09:34:20 AM »
I agree, but as i say it wasnt the track itself, it was 50's buzz that blew the track up, it could have been any half decent track and people would have still took to it. So there for in my opinion not Dres production that "birthed him" as my man said in an earlier post.

Also dre has definatly not helped 50 much after in the club nor em for that matter, it was purely 50s grind that got him where he is and his grind before that that got him the attention of em and dre.,.......Just my opinion.

Also again 50 took in da club off of D12 because they couldnt do anything with it so it wasnt dres production that made the track a hit, it was 50s input if anything.

I think it was a bit of both. I give 50 credit where its due, and it definately wasn't a beat that D-12 would've suited, it definately suited 50 more and yes he was on the rise and Wanksta was a hit, which came out before In Da Club. But In Da Club was probably one of the most successful rap songs of all time, as was GRODT, which was largely produced by Dre

I agree with most of what your saying but personnally think em had more to do with 50s success then dre, as i said earlier it was 50 that made in da club a hit more as appose to dre, there for i would t say dre "birthed" 50. But hey i respect your opinion even though i dont 100% agree.

Still im feeling the track and really like the video.

cool i respect yours to props to you!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2009, 05:01:29 PM »
I wouldn't take the Dre line too seriously. It's all part of the concept of the track.

I was thinking that it doesn't sound right when he said his son hates him lol

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2009, 09:24:36 PM »
anyone think in da club aint the main reason 50 is what he is today aint know shit and stick to listening d12world.

In da club is a modern day classic, i aint even big on 50, infact everything he put out since grodt has been on some iffy shit but in da club, MADE 50. That and wanksta. eminem got him the white fans, dre got him the backing and music, and 50 had the ways of working on it.

If eminem was the reason for the success of 50, obie would have been just as big if not bigger. It was all about in da club why 50 is what he is today. without it he would have been another star rapper but not a big time industry figure like he is.

this 'average' track ran everything for more than a minute. Noone cares if d12 rejected the beat, so did rakim. Thats how the industry works, alot of great movie scripts are rejected by one actor and someone else accepts it and a new star is born. same in the music industry, music is passed around until someone finds whats to do with it. Sometime it comes off, other times it doesnt. In da club was perfection for what it wanted to achieve at the time. As they say, the rest if history.

50 wouldnt have been shit without that track dre and him did.

pz

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2009, 08:45:05 AM »

it's like interscope is pushing back this album until Detox :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2009, 08:47:39 AM »

Interscope might as well just drop them the same day in 2017. ;D

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2009, 08:48:58 AM »

Wow, two Aftermath releases on the 12th of Never. Do I save up my pennies and buy both on the same day?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2009, 08:50:24 AM »

Interscope might as well just drop them the same day in 2017. ;D
i thought it was 2020

Wow, two Aftermath releases on the 12th of Never. Do I save up my pennies and buy both on the same day?
i think you're better off pre-ordering them

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2009, 08:57:23 AM »
There's probably people who've actually pre-ordered Detox online from HMV, Amazon etc. I don't know why, but I find that funny.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2009, 01:14:46 PM »
its aite but that accent needs to go
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.