Poll

Are people who don't agree to donate their organs selfish?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: POLL: Are people who don't agree to donate their organs after they die selfish?  (Read 786 times)

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I think you're making a generalization here. Just because someone needs an organ doesn't mean it was due to unhealthy lifestyle, by choice. Such as smoking and drinking and doing other drugs. Some people were born with defects and were not as fortunate as some of us to have fully functioning organs.

ikke

Re: POLL: Are people who don't agree to donate their organs after they die selfi
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 10:11:33 AM »
Honestly I doubt many people would qualify as donors. Lots of people never take care of the bodies as such the parts they could donate normally disqualify cause of some sorta unhealthy defect.
They should but no.
Eventhough people don't qualify there organs will still be used.

Too many people need organs and too few want to give them up so they'll have to take whatever is usable.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: POLL: Are people who don't agree to donate their organs selfish?
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 11:22:56 AM »
Sound like your ass is being closed minded and selfish. Get off your make believe moral high ground. The fact is, they don't normally take your Organs until you die (unless you've requested to be on a Kidney donor list or something as a donor). Even then giving your organs up is only your decision. Crucifying the family for not wanting a Doctor to rip stuff out of their family member is stupid nor is it selfish.

Again the Stupid Religion persecution. The bitch as a right, you have no right 2 call it stupid. You also have to remember that this issue on its own is very personal and normally needs to be consider deeply. Would the would be donor feel comfortable knowing that for the rest of her life, until she or he dies that they'll take her organs and put them into someone else. Then you have the other issues like WHO they put it in. Does the person they save conflict with every one of your beliefs? Not just religious but moral.

Is the person you're saving a guy or girl who was nothing more then a person who caused havoc in the lives of his friends/family?

See it's more then just a Yes or No matter. Many issues come with this both for the donor, The family and loved ones, and the person receiving it.
I should of clarified that I meant AFTER YOU DIED they take your organs. Not while you're alive.

And of course the girl has a right to donate her organs or not, I said that man. Hell, you have the right to smoke cigarettes around your children in the comfort of your own home. Are you gonna tell me that isn't selfish now?

All the silly moral bullshit aside: no matter what you believe or where you believe you are going, you are going to decompose and rot. Why let your organs rot away within your dead ass when you can put them to good use in another person that still has a potentially long life ahead of them? What about that is personal or needs deep consideration?

I wasn't even going on a "stupid religion persecution" as you called it, but if your religious convictions lead to the death of another person because your convictions are ultimately selfish then fuck you and your beliefs.

Fuck their life, Fuck their needs, in the long run we all die. Just cause his or her ass could be extended doesn't mean I'd save the little bitch.

hahahah that was funny as fucc. but i see where sik is coming from though. personally if i was gonna donate i'd want to know who would get my shit...i dont want lights to have a gigantic cocc all of a sudden.

Muhfukka

i dont think anyone will want my organs after im done with them

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Nope you see. these doctors are greedy . you could be sent into the hospital and actually be saved but why do that when you can not save the patient and make crazy dough off his body organs. aint trusting these doctors.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2009, 10:54:22 AM »
Im gonna donate my liver to ikke....he'll need it.
LOL

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2009, 06:06:06 PM »
Im gonna donate my liver to ikke....he'll need it.
LOL
That's some love right there.  ikke, drink up..you got a liver on standby.
Time for a change...bring it!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
the only Organs I want to keep are my reproductives, my brain, and... that's about it. Maybe my whole face... who needs other people's Eyes, anyway? FUck it, the person you save will probably be a better person after the transplant, what a stupid argument (whoever said that they might hurt other people if saved).
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)