Author Topic: NO new dre material!?  (Read 907 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Digital Productions
Re: NO new dre material!?
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2009, 01:46:00 PM »
if dre dies.. do we get all the music from his vaults?

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2009, 01:50:13 PM »
if dre dies.. do we get all the music from his vaults?

You get what his estate decides to put out...basically, it depends on how badly they want to make money off Dre's death.  Lots of heirs do, though  :bomb:
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

ttpac

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2009, 04:41:07 PM »
Dre's got his own personal and legal reasons for preventing Wideawake from releasing his material.  However, it appears he has the same attitude in reference to the anticipated release of Detox.  I see this as a clear demonstration of disrespect toward his fans that want to hear his material.  Why record if you're not releasing the material; sort of a contradiction but until he makes a statement we'll never know his position on the issue. 

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2009, 01:17:30 AM »
They should just hire The Game to re-rap Dre's verses in his best Doctor Dre imitation voice. That way WideWake could release "Dre's verses" without Dre's agreement.
nope, like i said last time, that would be corny.
Last time? This the first time. Now you're scaring me.
somebody else already made that suggestion before you.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2009, 01:49:30 AM »
They should just hire The Game to re-rap Dre's verses in his best Doctor Dre imitation voice. That way WideWake could release "Dre's verses" without Dre's agreement.
nope, like i said last time, that would be corny.
Last time? This the first time. Now you're scaring me.
somebody else already made that suggestion before you.
Oh, then I completely agree with him.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

2euce 7even

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2009, 02:30:48 PM »
From Death Row's Twitter: we CANNOT use unreleased Dr. Dre verses. That song was reviewed and contains Dre there for cant be used.

Does this mean: no

California Love (solo version)
Mr. Officer (Dre version)
Chronic 2
or anything that was recorded for Helter Skelter

fucked up.