Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))  (Read 8954 times)

Chad

Following up the initial release from WIDEawake/Death Row Records, the Dr. Dre masterpiece,The Chronic Re-Lit, Lara Lavi is continuing to follow through with her promise of all-new, unreleased music from the vaults of Death Row. Dubcnn has been given the official tracklisting for the upcoming WIDEawake/Death Row project, Snoop Doggy Dogg – The Lost Sessions Vol. 1, direct from the label.

Scheduled for release on October 13, 2009, Snoop Doggy Dogg – The Lost Sessions Vol. 1 features 4 songs produced by Dr. Dre, as well as other features from former Death Row artists like Tha Dogg Pound, Nate Dogg, and Lady of Rage. Bad Azz, K-Ci & JoJo, Rappin’ 4-Tay and George Clinton also appear on this collection of never-before heard body of work. Peep the tracklisting below:

Snoop Doggy Dogg – The Lost Sessions Vol. 1

1. Soldier Story (Intro)
2. Doggystyle (Produced By Dr. Dre) (background vocals by George Clinton &
Jewell)
3. Fallin' Asleep On Death Row (Produced By Dr. Dre)
4. Eat A Dick (Produced By Dr. Dre)
5. Hoez (feat Dogg Pound)
6. O.G. (Original Version) (feat Nate Dogg)
7. Keep It Real Dogg
8. One Life To Live (feat Techniec & The Lady of Rage)
9. The Genie feat Bad Azz (background vocals by Bo Rock)
10. Funk With Ya Brain (Interlude)
11. Caught Up
12. Put It In Ya Mouth
13. Gravy Train feat Bad Azz & Tray Deee
14. Life's Hard (Dedicated to 2pac) feat K-Ci & Jojo, Big Pimpin'
15. The Root Of All Evil (Outro) (Produced By Dr. Dre)
16. Quite Obvious feat Rappin' 4 Tay (Best Buy Bonus)
17. Once Again (Best Buy Bonus)
18. Got To Do Wrong (Best Buy Bonus)

Make sure you represent the west coast by continuting to pick up The Chronic – Re-Lit album, as well as the upcoming Snoop Doggy Dogg – Death Row Lost Sessions Vol. 1 coming this October 13th!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 02:28:29 PM by Chad »
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Wow. I'm definitely buying this.

DTG Entertainment

Worth the money.  :)

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chad

and make sure to peep the upcoming interview we did with Lara Lavi (CEO WIDEawake/Death Row) coming real soon!!  She answers more of your pending questions....
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

• Muthafuckin' OG
This looks like ear-candy

DTG Entertainment

and make sure to peep the upcoming interview we did with Lara Lavi (CEO WIDEawake/Death Row) coming real soon!!  She answers more of your pending questions....

Amazing! Keep bringing in the exclusives, Chad. We appreciate it!

F-cisco

Looks awesome. Very interesting, Soldiers' Story is the long snoop intro that was leaked all this time.

PLANT

no doubt!  this shit looks craaaaaaaazy!! 8) :o

hobomotel

This is going to be sweet. Hope that they release Street Life on another volume. Also I hope that they improve the cover art.

Rudki

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 02:42:04 PM »
wow, this is better than i xpected

StevenQBosell

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 02:46:10 PM »

wow, this is better than i xpected

Like someone on an earlier Snoop Wideawake post asked, I wonder if that "Eat A Dick" produced By Dre is an Eazy E diss?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 02:48:35 PM by StevenQBosell »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 03:00:57 PM »
You weren't kidding when you said the tracklist wouldn't dissapoint. This seems like the kind of project that this forum, in particular, has been waiting on. No having to deal with all these $35 bootlegs where if 95 people buy, they'll ship it in two months and all that other crap.

woof

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 03:02:46 PM »
Tracklist is really good, better than one sheet press release
I will have to grab a copy from best buy, it will be money well spent  8)
CANT WAIT, SUPPORT THIS YALL SO WE CAN GET VOL2 !!!

DaGChild

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 03:04:20 PM »
Damn with the BestBuy cuts this will be the first CD I have purchased since Cali Iz Active and Laugh Now, Cry Later