Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))  (Read 9037 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2009, 04:36:42 PM »
Well worth the price based on a CDQ version of "Doggystyle" along.....although at least 4-5 tracks on there have been released in some form

GangstaBoogy

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 04:48:23 PM »
2. Doggystyle (Produced By Dr. Dre) (background vocals by George Clinton & Jewell)

:o my life would be complete.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

F-cisco

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 05:26:27 PM »
Still this will be second best DR album.
  Hard to tell when I haven't actually heard it but it's not technically an "album".

Right it's a compilation comprised of studio scraps. The same can be said about all the 2pac LP's post "Makaveli". The production here is on point: You got 4 dre tracks, at least one done by DJ Quik(Caught Up) and possibly Pooh, Daz, LT Hutton, and Soopaly behind the boards. Heck they even inserted interludes to round out the project. We can forget about the half-assed DMW and Greatest Hits from before. It's a win, win situation. 8)

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2009, 05:30:12 PM »
Is there anywhere else that supplies Bestbuy product that ships to the UK?

Is there anywhere else that supplies Bestbuy product that ships to the Europe?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2009, 05:31:27 PM »
Anyone else surprised that Daz and Kurupt aren't on more songs?

mrkmaidog

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2009, 05:47:15 PM »
FUCK YEAH!!!! coppin 3 best buy editions for sure. i never thought i would see the day that this would happpen. im sure the music will sound very very dope/classic. im almost proud to be a deathrow fan again. copped the chronic-relit and it was worth the 10bucks spent at best buy. can't wait to hear the Pac album next year... buy this shit ppl!!! this was the reason we had wet dreams in the 1st place.

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2009, 06:18:30 PM »
Anyone else surprised that Daz and Kurupt aren't on more songs?

IMO I can see wideawake doing a dogg pound project in the near future and would imagine saving any kind of colabos for that release since Snoop dont really need features to sell
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2009, 06:24:39 PM »
Anyone willing to purchase a 2nd bestbuy album and sell it on here? Reason I ask, is because bestbuy can be shady at times. There was an admin worker on there called Joanne who promised 2 CD's in the past which contained bonuses, and my money was taken but no CD was ever sent, and because it was done privately it wasn't claimable

I'd be interested in this, too!

can we get someone to help us europeans w/o US military addresses?

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2009, 06:27:55 PM »
definitely looking forward to this, good job wideawake

Jimmy H.

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2009, 06:36:59 PM »
Right it's a compilation comprised of studio scraps. The same can be said about all the 2pac LP's post "Makaveli". The production here is on point: You got 4 dre tracks, at least one done by DJ Quik(Caught Up) and possibly Pooh, Daz, LT Hutton, and Soopaly behind the boards. Heck they even inserted interludes to round out the project. We can forget about the half-assed DMW and Greatest Hits from before. It's a win, win situation. 8)
  Quik's got a track on there too? "Dead Man Walking" was alright. It seemed like they were trying to use more recent Snoop to give it the feel of a new Snoop album so they could compete with "Last Meal". "Greatest Hits" was kind of a weird project. It was mostly Doggystyle tracks and a shit load of new stuff. They didn't even have "Snoop's Upside Ya Head". I thought the worst of those kind of albums was 2002. So much stuff that was already used on DPG Recordz releases and lots of odd choices. A very disjointed project.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2009, 06:42:18 PM »
I believe Wideawake tried really hard to include"Next Episode" and "Street Life" but were unable to get clearances for both Dre's and 2pac's vocals. Still this will be his second best DR album.
NOOO
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

woof

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2009, 06:47:50 PM »
deathrow forum admin said "Caught Up" is not the Snoop/Kurupt song from the Caught Up Soundtrack. Its a solo Snoop unheard song.

cover artwork is the final one

The "Best Buy" Bonus of Snoop - The Lost Sessions Vol 1 will be available online from Napster.com 10/13/09!!

J-Func

• 'G'
  • J-Func
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2009, 06:55:04 PM »
ahhh i cant wait to buy this one.
Its a real shame they couldnt get clearances for Next Episode and Street Life.

How are overseas fans meant to get the bonus tracks?
surely that will entice people to download.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2009, 07:48:37 PM »
 Quik's got a track on there too? "Dead Man Walking" was alright. It seemed like they were trying to use more recent Snoop to give it the feel of a new Snoop album so they could compete with "Last Meal". "Greatest Hits" was kind of a weird project. It was mostly Doggystyle tracks and a shit load of new stuff. They didn't even have "Snoop's Upside Ya Head". I thought the worst of those kind of albums was 2002. So much stuff that was already used on DPG Recordz releases and lots of odd choices. A very disjointed project.

Dead on analysis.

Dead Man Walking wasn't bad, just very unorganized. And you're right, it did sound like the more recent Snoop DR matrerial @ that too.

Doggys Hits was cool for Head Doctor, Midnight Love, Too High, and Keep It Real were fucking tight. Buth where was the Doggfather stuff? And even the classics off Murda Was The Case (besides the title track) or Above the Rim?

And 2002 was vomit; Besides Living Gangsta Life (which was already out), that album was garbage. When I heard the remix of just Doggin on that shit, I knew it was downhill from there...

TBH, I'd kinda like to Hear Dead Man Walking with the original beats
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 07:51:19 PM by StevenQBosell »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2009, 07:57:16 PM »
Doggystyle was an amazing album

Neither Snoop or Death Row has been able to match it since
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens