Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))  (Read 8943 times)

D-TalkX

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2009, 08:05:00 PM »
this is what i've been waiting for since 1994

Jimmy H.

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2009, 08:14:25 PM »
Dead on analysis.

Dead Man Walking wasn't bad, just very unorganized. And you're right, it did sound like the more recent Snoop DR matrerial @ that too.

Doggys Hits was cool for Head Doctor, Midnight Love, Too High, and Keep It Real were fucking tight. Buth where was the Doggfather stuff? And even the classics off Murda Was The Case (besides the title track) or Above the Rim?

And 2002 was vomit; Besides Living Gangsta Life (which was already out), that album was garbage. When I heard the remix of just Doggin on that shit, I knew it was downhill from there...

TBH, I'd kinda like to Hear Dead Man Walking with the original beats
The "Living Gangsta Life" on 2002 sucked though. The production was better on the other version and they had to include the whole Snoop diss intro, even though it was way out of place on a Dogg Pound album. I liked their version of "Crip With Us" better than the Dillinger & Young Gotti "Dipp Wit Me" though. It was just a mess though. You had older Death Row songs. Remixs of already-released songs. Daz solo tracks. The DJ Clue "Change The Game" remix? Soopafly songs featuring Kurupt. You'd think with all the DPG material that they have (Daz was on the label longer than anyone so there must have been a lot to choose from), they could have organized a better project than that.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2009, 08:33:47 PM »
ill be buying this! i hope the release date sticks. any "from the vault" tracks for download or anything? finally, iv been waitin for "Doggystyle" cdq for a long time! its got0 good features this album cant be bad, its classic Snoop. now all we need is Next Episode, Every Single Day OG, Its On, Cant C Me, Crooked Cop, Hoe Hopper, in cdq  ;D
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 09:10:02 PM by LAZY »

G-Funk

SAINTX111

• 'G'
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2009, 09:30:08 PM »
That's a definite buy; But god damn, we STILL can't have Tha Next Episode?! Well, it is The Lost Sessions VOLUME 1..... So keep your fingers crossed for VOLUME 2!!!

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2009, 10:32:00 PM »
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.  they are going to release DOGGYSTYLE OG with George Clinton!!!!  this shit better be MIXED and MASTERED.  I damn near busted a nut when i saw that on the tracklist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I OfficialTracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2009, 11:09:58 PM »
Wow. I'm definitely buying this.
me too.
this will absolutely shyt on snoop's upcoming MIW album, lol

Soopahigh

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2009, 11:29:35 PM »
I believe Wideawake tried really hard to include"Next Episode" and "Street Life" but were unable to get clearances for both Dre's and 2pac's vocals. Still this will be his second best DR album.
NOOO
What is it with Dre not wanting his vocals to be there but lets his productions to be there? Or does he have no rights to his beats since Suge propably jacked them from him.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2009, 11:49:22 PM »
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.  they are going to release DOGGYSTYLE OG with George Clinton!!!!  this shit better be MIXED and MASTERED.  I damn near busted a nut when i saw that on the tracklist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hobomotel

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2009, 01:04:47 AM »
I believe Wideawake tried really hard to include"Next Episode" and "Street Life" but were unable to get clearances for both Dre's and 2pac's vocals. Still this will be his second best DR album.
NOOO

Damn man. I hopes these come out on futures releases.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2009, 01:14:24 AM »
FUCK YEAH!!!! coppin 3 best buy editions for sure. i never thought i would see the day that this would happpen. im sure the music will sound very very dope/classic. im almost proud to be a deathrow fan again. copped the chronic-relit and it was worth the 10bucks spent at best buy. can't wait to hear the Pac album next year... buy this shit ppl!!! this was the reason we had wet dreams in the 1st place.

LMFAO

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2009, 02:38:01 AM »
That tracklisting looks just crazy  :o so glad they finally opened the Vault

Mietek23

« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2009, 02:47:05 AM »
DAMN!!! Can't fuckin' believe that shit!!! Tracklist looks super dope and finally I'll hear Doggystyle in CDQ 8)! DAAAAMN!!!

Blasphemy

« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2009, 03:28:49 AM »
So buyin this  8) Going 2 get this. DLin Dead Man walkin so I can get some of those. but I'm so buying this. please let the extra 3 include next episode lol wonder if tehy'll release another batch of tracks off the site 4 free? lol damn. Death Row is finally comin alive again. 8)