Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))  (Read 8942 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2009, 03:36:29 AM »
Good shit. Looking forward to getting this. 8)

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2009, 03:51:41 AM »
This is the the one I,ve been looking forward to, shame about Next Episode maybe

we'll get to hear in the future. This is one I'll be buying for the collection

woof

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2009, 03:58:53 AM »
WIDEawake cannot use unreleased Dre vocals. Its been said since the old Death Row but noone lets it sink it. Unless a deal with made with DR. DRE songs like that cannot and will not come out.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2009, 04:01:57 AM »
wow, just wow!

Az

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2009, 04:36:31 AM »
Doggystyle in CDQ= Instant purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it wasn't dre being STUPID and not signing the Next episode off.

Okka

« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2009, 04:53:18 AM »
Oh hell yeah, tracklist looks real fine to me. Definitely will be buyin' this.

lbc213

« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2009, 05:53:31 AM »
looks very nice..wish they had the original version of county blues on there (maybe on Vol II)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 07:36:45 AM by lbc213 »

PLANT

« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2009, 05:54:14 AM »
^^whadup LBC!!  long time no talk, hope its all good brother^^  8)

Mygla

« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2009, 05:56:02 AM »
IF they ever release The Next Episode, it should definately be on the re-release of Doggystyle, at its intended track slot.

Venom6779

• Lil Geezy
  • Dead in Galli No Place Ohio
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2009, 08:02:13 AM »
This looks dope as fucc.
Brotha Lynch Hung Presents G-Macc V.A.M.P.i.R.E. Vol. 1

Is now available on Myspace Music for purchase through G-Macc's Myspace page :

http://www.myspace.com/knifeinher

Also from G-Macc's Myspace page you can download Alter Ego Project and The Graveyard Shift for Free....

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2009, 08:29:30 AM »
I think the whole board should be required to buy this to be a member here  :laugh:  It's what we've all been waiting for.  Hopefully WideAwake pays Snoop his royalties and Dre sees that and then trusts WideAwake enough to sign off on his vocals being used from thereon.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2009, 08:31:28 AM »
Will def be buying this, good to see that wideawake are sticking to what they said they would do and as long as they do that they will keep getting my money.

Just gutted about the bonus tracks only been available at best buy !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2009, 08:47:03 AM »
I think the whole board should be required to buy this to be a member here  :laugh:  It's what we've all been waiting for.  Hopefully WideAwake pays Snoop his royalties and Dre sees that and then trusts WideAwake enough to sign off on his vocals being used from thereon.
most likely to do so, if it will be available in EU
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Venom6779

• Lil Geezy
  • Dead in Galli No Place Ohio
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2009, 09:42:12 AM »
Cosign homie. I mean this has the potential to be a really dope ass album.
Brotha Lynch Hung Presents G-Macc V.A.M.P.i.R.E. Vol. 1

Is now available on Myspace Music for purchase through G-Macc's Myspace page :

http://www.myspace.com/knifeinher

Also from G-Macc's Myspace page you can download Alter Ego Project and The Graveyard Shift for Free....

jeromechickenbone

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2009, 10:12:56 AM »
Damn this is dope...gotta remember to scoop this up.